Anyone Here Stopped Their Hairloss?

Lucas

Hello.

I was shedding like 10 or more hairs in every shower. Now is like 2-3 hairs and sometimes none.

I had itchy scalp and pimples on it. Now it is gone.

My hairline is Norwood II. Now is still Norwood II but in the bald parts are micro hairs trying to grown. My hair is growing one finger every month, and now my fringe when I comb forward are on my eyes.

The problem is that my hair is straight and very thin, and still are thin like a baby hair. I think that my thyroid problem when gets corrected will add thickness to it. I hope.

What I did:

1.Starting taking biotin, 10.000 mcg every morning. This brand after seeing the reviews on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Natrol-Biotin-Maximum-Strength-Tablets/dp/B004H7GB9G?th=1

2. Eliminated my itchy scalp whit Diprosalic Scalp application (betamethasone, salicylic acid). Itchy gone in 2 days.

3. I use Kerium Ds La Roche Posay shampoo everyday (if not, my hair gets very, but very oily).

4. Became to ask barber to not cut my hair on top, just at side to grow a fringe to cover the bald area and forehead.

5. The most important change on my opinion. Became to brush my hair 2 times a day for 5 min each whit a brush like these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESJ0B...fc440d8dc935&ie=UTF8&qid=1509711313&sr=2&th=1

What this brushing did to my hair:

a) No more sebum on it because of the heavy brushing. In the first brushing, I get a lot of dandruff and sebum out of my hair. Now, no more.

b) The volume effect to the hair is amazing.

c) In the first time that I did it, the hair falled a lot. Now it is strong and no more hair shedding when I brush

d) The scalp gets very red from the blood circulation that the brushing does.

I get that idea after reading this study:

Detumescence Therapy of Human Scalp for Natural Hair Regrowth

Since I don’t have the patience to massage my scalp, I think maybe brushing it will have the same effect. And I like the results so far.

I am 39 years old, will go to 40 in a month, so maybe this is working.

Iron Man

What was your approach then
A lot of it was geared around the Immortal Hair concepts initially. I still follow a lot of that approach, but have adopted things from this site as well. I used to have chronic inflammation and the Immortal Hair guide to supplements help me nail this.
My ferritin was high and kept going higher, so I now donate blood.
I am currently working on fixing what I believe are thyroid and estrogen dominance issues.
I am also using the redlight on my scalp and thyroid 1 - 2 times a day, 5 days a week and I am derma rolling every 1-2 weeks.
I just placed an order with Idealabs for Tyromax, T3 and Estroban.

Last edited:

ddjd

A lot of it was geared around the Immortal Hair concepts initially. I still follow a lot of that approach, but have adopted things from this site as well. I used to have chronic inflammation and the Immortal Hair guide to supplements help me nail this.
My ferritin was high and kept going higher, so I now donate blood.
I am currently working on fixing what I believe are thyroid and estrogen dominance issues.
I am also using the redlight on my scalp and thyroid 1 - 2 times a day, 5 days a week and I am derma rolling every 1-2 weeks.
I just placed an order with Idealabs for Tyromax, T3 and Estroban.
Yeah Tyronene is good. Do you use red light man's handheld light? What do you use for dermarolling?

And how often are you donating blood?

inmyhead

Hello.

I was shedding like 10 or more hairs in every shower. Now is like 2-3 hairs and sometimes none.

I had itchy scalp and pimples on it. Now it is gone.

My hairline is Norwood II. Now is still Norwood II but in the bald parts are micro hairs trying to grown. My hair is growing one finger every month, and now my fringe when I comb forward are on my eyes.

The problem is that my hair is straight and very thin, and still are thin like a baby hair. I think that my thyroid problem when gets corrected will add thickness to it. I hope.

What I did:

1.Starting taking biotin, 10.000 mcg every morning. This brand after seeing the reviews on amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Natrol-Biotin-Maximum-Strength-Tablets/dp/B004H7GB9G?th=1

2. Eliminated my itchy scalp whit Diprosalic Scalp application (betamethasone, salicylic acid). Itchy gone in 2 days.

3. I use Kerium Ds La Roche Posay shampoo everyday (if not, my hair gets very, but very oily).

4. Became to ask barber to not cut my hair on top, just at side to grow a fringe to cover the bald area and forehead.

5. The most important change on my opinion. Became to brush my hair 2 times a day for 5 min each whit a brush like these: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001ESJ0B...fc440d8dc935&ie=UTF8&qid=1509711313&sr=2&th=1

What this brushing did to my hair:

a) No more sebum on it because of the heavy brushing. In the first brushing, I get a lot of dandruff and sebum out of my hair. Now, no more.

b) The volume effect to the hair is amazing.

c) In the first time that I did it, the hair falled a lot. Now it is strong and no more hair shedding when I brush

d) The scalp gets very red from the blood circulation that the brushing does.

I get that idea after reading this study:

Detumescence Therapy of Human Scalp for Natural Hair Regrowth

Since I don’t have the patience to massage my scalp, I think maybe brushing it will have the same effect. And I like the results so far.

I am 39 years old, will go to 40 in a month, so maybe this is working.

So you are saying that your hair looks better but you asked barber not to cut it? WTF.

Do you have any pictures before/after? I think you probably don't.

**** hair loss man, none of this biotin ***t helps. I'm so ******* sick of people claiming that something works without providing any pics. You are just waiting other people time and hair with that.

Lucas

In amazon the reviews have picture. Biotin is cheap. I tried and it works.

I don’t make myself clear. Sorry, English is not my language.

Before, I go to the barber and cut the side of my hair, because in the top it never grow, only the side grew.

Now, my top grown. So, obviosity, I don’t cut it anymore, only the sides.

Since the detumescense therapy asks for a 10-month treatment, I am on my 7 month, so I will only post pictures after 10 months. Don’t worry, I am a member of this forum and I will don’t leave.

I just put what worked for me.

I stopped my hair loss. This what the tread is for.

inmyhead

In amazon the reviews have picture. Biotin is cheap. I tried and it works.

I don’t make myself clear. Sorry, English is not my language.

Before, I go to the barber and cut the side of my hair, because in the top it never grow, only the side grew.

Now, my top grown. So, obviosity, I don’t cut it anymore, only the sides.

Since the detumescense therapy asks for a 10-month treatment, I am on my 7 month, so I will only post pictures after 10 months. Don’t worry, I am a member of this forum and I will don’t leave.

I just put what worked for me.

I stopped my hair loss. This what the tread is for.

Sorry, i might have been too offensive but i'm emotionaly broken right now . I've tried detumenescense and it didn't work. Idk, I guess if it works, it is for older guys only... People like me who are in early 20 and already lost 40-50 percent of hair are ****88... Sad truth...

Lucas

I know the feeling. Have you tested your thyroid hormones/cortisol/prolactin/vit D?

How is your sleep?

Do you exercise?

What is your Norwood Scale?

kayumochi

I've stopped the shedding completely and my hair has gotten thicker. That being said, I was never balding.

inmyhead

I know the feeling. Have you tested your thyroid hormones/cortisol/prolactin/vit D?

How is your sleep?

Do you exercise?

What is your Norwood Scale?

I sleep 8 hours daily, my sleep schedule is strict. I've used to do Muay thai , but i quit a year ago. ( i started noticing my baldness during training, since hair gets wet and there were mirrors everywhere ). Now I exercise like 1-2 times a week.

Idk man, it's genetics for me. My brother is 4 years old and he has like 15 percent hair left.. Not sure about my scale, but i'm diffusing all over. I went to barber today and i've seen my scalp in the mirror, my face just turned red and she asked me whats wrong.. Had to make some lame excuse for that. Was so embarassing. Fml. I've tried dermarolling and DT. No changes, i'm also taking 3grams taurine every day. Also, I've been intermittent fasting for two months for now.

It just seems that here most of the guys do indee have some minimal loss from bad diet or some other bad habits, but probably only a few have real MPB which is like very hard to beat without hormonal drugs like finasteride. Idk, my last home is to buy derminator, needle all my scalp and use minoxidill. Maybe that will do for my last years in university

Iron Man

Yeah Tyronene is good. Do you use red light man's handheld light? What do you use for dermarolling?

And how often are you donating blood?
I just placed an order with Idealabs and will start to implement these as soon as they arrive.
I donate blood every 3 months.
I use the hand held redlight and aim for 10 minutes in the morning, 10 minutes in the afternoon and then about 5 minutes on the thyroid area.
With the dermarolling, I use the 1.5mm needle and feel that this should probably be done no closer than every second week.
Remember to take brutally honest pictures of your scalp too. Take a couple indoor pictures (wet/dry) and then a couple of outdoor pictures (wet/dry). Refer back to these and track your progress.

Iron Man

Sorry, i might have been too offensive but i'm emotionaly broken right now . I've tried detumenescense and it didn't work. Idk, I guess if it works, it is for older guys only... People like me who are in early 20 and already lost 40-50 percent of hair are ****88... Sad truth...
Yeah, it is hard... I think that guys who get hair loss in their early 20's are possibly in for a tough fight, maybe more than the guys who get hair loss later in life. I don't know if you can right yourself off though. Have you gone to the Doc, had a check up, gotten a full blood panel done? I am no expert, but I feel that it is best to get a good handle on what your body is doing etc and then take it from there.

Manoko

Anyone here tried the protocol detailed by Elephanto earlier in this thread ?
I'm curious as to whether this calcification theory of MPB is true, and if it can indeed be solved (decalcification) through the different supplements he listed.

Iron Man

It would be interesting to know how many of the men have thinning or are experiencing the full on hair loss / recession etc.

Waynish

I did about 6y ago when I decreased stress and increased food. It thickens up the most when I'm getting the most sun.

inmyhead

@inmyhead Have you had your vitamin D levels tested? I would bet you are low.

No, i haven't. So what means that me, my brother and other people in my family all have low vitaming D?.. I'm tired of wasting money on supplements as that's definetely not the issue. The problem is genetics

raypeatclips

No, i haven't. So what means that me, my brother and other people in my family all have low vitaming D?.. I'm tired of wasting money on supplements as that's definetely not the issue. The problem is genetics

Vitamin D deficiencys are incredibly widespread.

Your brother and the rest of your family would need vitamin D test to work that out.

Are you referring to vitamin D when you say you're tired of wasting money on supplements that definitely isn't the issue? If so, how have you worked out vitamin D isn't the issue, if you have not had it tested?

inmyhead

Vitamin D deficiencys are incredibly widespread.

Your brother and the rest of your family would need vitamin D test to work that out.

Are you referring to vitamin D when you say you're tired of wasting money on supplements that definitely isn't the issue? If so, how have you worked out vitamin D isn't the issue, if you have not had it tested?

What does vitamin D has to do with androgenic alopecia? I wish it was that simple, but it's not. No, i haven't tried vitamin D. But through the summer i was getting plenty of sun and no decrease in shedding or anything.

raypeatclips

What does vitamin D has to do with androgenic alopecia? I wish it was that simple, but it's not. No, i haven't tried vitamin D. But through the summer i was getting plenty of sun and no decrease in shedding or anything.

Thinking about more than androgenic alopecia, vitamin D deficiencies effect many areas of health. Correcting a vitamin D deficiency would benefit you in many ways.

For what it's worth I had a vitamin D test before summer, then had generous sun exposure over summer, at least around 5 hours at least of 90 percent body exposure per week. My vitamin D levels were unchanged with my following blood test. Also, if you have daily washing routine you may be washing any vitamin D off your skin.

It is up to you however, to do what you what with this information, it is your health. I hope you get this worked out.

franc0

I sleep 8 hours daily, my sleep schedule is strict. I've used to do Muay thai , but i quit a year ago. ( i started noticing my baldness during training, since hair gets wet and there were mirrors everywhere ). Now I exercise like 1-2 times a week.

Idk man, it's genetics for me. My brother is 4 years old and he has like 15 percent hair left.. Not sure about my scale, but i'm diffusing all over. I went to barber today and i've seen my scalp in the mirror, my face just turned red and she asked me whats wrong.. Had to make some lame excuse for that. Was so embarassing. Fml. I've tried dermarolling and DT. No changes, i'm also taking 3grams taurine every day. Also, I've been intermittent fasting for two months for now.

It just seems that here most of the guys do indee have some minimal loss from bad diet or some other bad habits, but probably only a few have real MPB which is like very hard to beat without hormonal drugs like finasteride. Idk, my last home is to buy derminator, needle all my scalp and use minoxidill. Maybe that will do for my last years in university
Intermittent fasting is one of the worst things you can do for yourself as it causes an increase in stress hormones (adrenaline and cortisol), your body converts to fat metabolism which is like the opposite to what Peat says

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals