Anyone Here Stopped Their Hairloss?

ddjd

Have you drastically reduced your shedding?
Here's my list. If you're like me the cause is Adrenaline, Serotonin and histamine. All of these things work to stop the shedding for 3-9 hours depending on what you use. Cyproheptadine is strongest but makes you drowsy but if you're just fed up of the shedding it will stop it completely. Vitamin A also very effective but it has to be retinol acetate, retinol palmitate does not work.

LIST;
Theanine, Coq10, Niacinamide, beta alanine, vitamin c, b6p5p, vit A retinol acetate, biotin, taurine, lysine, agmatine, caprylic acid, msm. Salt /bicarbonate of soda. Inosine, clodinine, cyproheptadine. Ondansetron. Tianeptine. Vitamin E

The thing is we're all so different so you have to work out what works for you.

TubZy

Here's my list. If you're like me the cause is Adrenaline, Serotonin and histamine. All of these things work to stop the shedding for 3-9 hours depending on what you use. Cyproheptadine is strongest but makes you drowsy but if you're just fed up of the shedding it will stop it completely. Vitamin A also very effective but it has to be retinol acetate, retinol palmitate does not work.

LIST;
Theanine, Coq10, Niacinamide, beta alanine, vitamin c, b6p5p, vit A retinol acetate, biotin, taurine, lysine, agmatine, caprylic acid, msm. Salt /bicarbonate of soda. Inosine, clodinine, cyproheptadine. Ondansetron. Tianeptine. Vitamin E

Oral or topical?

Hevel

LIST;

Is it safe to consume Retinol Acetate? I thought it was for cosmetic use only.

Bluestreek

Hi
I used multivitamins and first time in my life, hairfall stopped. However, I ended up in worst trouble and I wish my hairfall to start again. Trust me you are better off with hair shedding.
Here are the details:
https://raypeatforum.com/community/...lled-my-libido-and-cause-low-ferriting.19421/

I would not recommend anyone to did what I did.
On the face of it it seems very inert approach yet it wrecked havoc on me.
Besides, never use, Finasteride, Propencia, Saw Polmetto, Acutane or any 5 Alpha Reductase blocker to reduce the hair fall.

AMfi

No-one in this thread has even mentioned red light treatment? I have not tried it yet, but will start when my red lights arrive hopefully next week. The main reason for me to order the lights was to treat my thyroid gland - but as I've experienced hair loss too lately, I'm going to try to treat my scalp as well. I would love to hear your experiences in case you have any!

Hevel

OP
H

helpmyhair

To anyone wondering, I've been following @Elephanto 's regimen that he shared in this thread. I am starting to get results, but at the same time as doing this regimen, I also re-started doing scalp massage, a natural seaweed supplement for iodine, and a heavy metal detox supplement. I believe all of these things are helping. In Elephanto's regimen, the magnesium definitely calms me to a point where I no longer involuntarily shake my legs, which I used to do often. So it seems beside the mechanism he said to use it for, it is getting rid of stress/anxiety for me which is a major player in hairloss. The ACV rinses can kill scalp itch pretty quickly, so I do like that. As for results, my shedding is starting to calm down and I believe I'm seeing a bit of regrowth at the hairline. Going to continue this magnesium high-dose therapy for another month.

No-one in this thread has even mentioned red light treatment? I have not tried it yet, but will start when my red lights arrive hopefully next week. The main reason for me to order the lights was to treat my thyroid gland - but as I've experienced hair loss too lately, I'm going to try to treat my scalp as well. I would love to hear your experiences in case you have any!

I have been using an incandescent bulb/brooder. I find that it helps, but cannot be the only thing you are doing to treat hairloss... because it doesn't work well enough on its own to solve the issue. That being said, I find sitting under it relaxes me, calms anxiety/stress, and raises my metabolic rate. If scalp itch isn't that bad, it can even get rid of the itch.

Which ACV should be use?
clear or cloudy one? thx

I use Braggs organic ACV.. can be found at most grocery stores for cheap.

OP
H

helpmyhair

Lately since starting the magnesium/ACV regimen, my neck has been sore a little and making cracking noises a lot. I'm not sure this is due to the magnesium, or the fact that I dropped taking vitamin D around the same time, or perhaps vitamin K, I don't know. Anyone have any idea why my neck is cracking a lot? Like every time I try to crack it, it hear a couple cracks.

sladerunner69

That makes no sense, Lysine competes with Arginine and depletes it. The main benefit of Lysine is to decrease nitric oxide levels, which Arginine produce.

BTW, @sladerunner69 and others, I'd be cautious with supplementing Lysine because it converts to carnitine, a known anti-thyroid and also the cause of cardiovascular disease from red meat consumption. Haidut mentions that lysine is also positively correlated with cardiovascular diseases in a study, which makes sense because of the carnitine connection. In general lowering nitric oxide will do your hair a lot of good, but like I wrote zinc and magnesium also do that. Those two would be safer, I don't think you'd get additional benefits from lysine except if you have taken arginine supps in the past.

Alright I'll be looking into that, thanks.

Iron Man

I am undecided if I have stopped my hair loss... I think I have... It looks promising... One of the other forum members seemed to think I had improved... I started taking pictures of the top of my head about 6 years ago just to keep a record. Going back through the pictures, I think it got a bit worse and in recent years it has improved. The pictures I have taken were inside/outside, wet hair/dry hair.
My situation does not seem to be what generally occurs? I noticed thinning on my vertex about 10 years ago. There has never been any recession, just thinning. I did not start seriously looking into things until about 7 years ago and that is when I came across Immortalhair etc. I saw a Dermatologist and she said "Andogenic Alopecia" and said Propecia was the way to go. Thankfully I never took her up on that. I decided to keep it natural and am glad I did. It has been a journey with sorting out general health.

ddjd

I am undecided if I have stopped my hair loss... I think I have... It looks promising... One of the other forum members seemed to think I had improved... I started taking pictures of the top of my head about 6 years ago just to keep a record. Going back through the pictures, I think it got a bit worse and in recent years it has improved. The pictures I have taken were inside/outside, wet hair/dry hair.
My situation does not seem to be what generally occurs? I noticed thinning on my vertex about 10 years ago. There has never been any recession, just thinning. I did not start seriously looking into things until about 7 years ago and that is when I came across Immortalhair etc. I saw a Dermatologist and she said "Andogenic Alopecia" and said Propecia was the way to go. Thankfully I never took her up on that. I decided to keep it natural and am glad I did. It has been a journey with sorting out general health.
What was your approach then

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals