Anyone Here Stopped Their Hairloss?

Waynish

Alright so here's a priority list for you guys, so you can focus on what made the most noticeable results in my experience and for all of this to not get overwhelming.

Actions (those are all important in my experience)

Apple cider vinegar rinsing + leaving it in your hair through the night [calcification]
Calm & controlled breathing [CO2, calcification]
Light cardio (15-25 mins) followed by muscle training [blood/oxygen flow, lymphatic system flow, igfbp3, testosterone] *don't push yourself too much
Blood giving [iron excess, igfbp3]

Supplements (none containing soy or flax)

Drastic :

Magnesium Citrate 1000-2000mg for a while at first [calcification, calcium signal excess]
(In maintenance : Magnesium Gluconate, Glycinate or Bicarbonate 300-600mg)
Coconut Oil (1-2 teaspoons with meals, sometimes 1-2 tablespoons apart from meals to clean gut) [endotoxin]
Bicarbonate Sodium 1-1.5 teaspoon (45 mins after meals) [endotoxin, CO2]

Important :

Zinc Picolinate 50mg for a while at first, then once a week or from food [estrogen, testosterone, calcium signal excess, endotoxin]
Vitamin A 5000 iU [estrogen, calcium signal excess]
Vitamin K2 Carlson 500mcg-1mg [estrogen, calcification]
Taurine 200mg with meals, sometimes 1-2g [calcification]
Vitamin B6 p-5-p 50mg a couple times a week [estrogen, calcium signal excess]
Broccoli (vitamin K, I3C) [estrogen]
Selenium (yeast-free) 80mcg (more can be deleterious to the thyroid) [estrogen]

Helpful :

B1 2mg [estrogen]
B2 2-100mg [estrogen, endotoxin]
Biotin 500mcg [hair quality]
Boron 3-9mg [calcification]
Glycine 1-5g [endotoxin, calcium signal excess]
Copper gluconate 1-2mg [to balance zinc, hair quality]
Flowers of sulphur (? amount) [endotoxin, calcification]
IP6 500mg [iron excess]
Methylene Blue 0.5ml-1ml [estrogen, endotoxin]
Niacinamide 500mg-1.5g sometimes [estrogen, endotoxin]
Other antiseptics like lemon juice in water, garlic and oregano oil

To try if nothing else works :

Molybdenum 500mcg with each meal during a chelation period [excess copper]

@Elephanto -- seems pretty well thought out. Any reason(s) for the lack of topical minerals, herbs, and/or vitamins?

Kunstruct

I’d like to add this into the record. I have officially stopped/dramatically dropped off hair shedding using topical Miconazole nitrate. I rub it in my head let it sit for 5 mins. Rinse and boom the next day I can’t get hairs to fall out anymore. This has been the case for the past 3 days.
The 2% kind? I used to rub this on my feet a while back.
Did you had any dermatitis on your scalp or anything like that? Or your scalp was without dermatological issues as far as you could see?

GreekDemiGod

@Kunstruct You think that dermatitis alone could cause thinning and possibly temple recession too.
Going no starch (with the exception of rice) and keeping a clean gut puts my dermatits in remission within days.
I definitely see a corelation with thinning for sure.

Kunstruct

@Kunstruct You think that dermatitis alone could cause thinning and possibly temple recession too.
Going no starch (with the exception of rice) and keeping a clean gut puts my dermatits in remission within days.

That is impressive how it cleared out.

My experience:
I had massive dermatitis from like 10 year old to 30s. In the latest years the dermatitis was covering the entire head and the head was red and even blood was present on the scalp. Some of the worst type really. My head was always hot and I the stress was huge, with massive itching.
Using various shampoos did nothing with various substances.
Using the Nizoral brand did nothing, then after a while I bought a local branded shampoo with ketoconazol which miraculously cleared the head in 2 days almost for good, but only when I switched to selsun blue the dermatitis went away, now for 11 months.
I also use some sulfur soap and some vinegar rinses from time to time, but not regularly.

I must say before I never tried to go no starch, only no dairy which pretty much did nothing.

My hair thinned seriously and after the clearance of the dermatitis it did not got thicker as it was before, which was very thick and coarse.

Strangely a female friend started to have dermatitis last year, well not that strangely considering the amount of stress she posses, probably beyond most people. But as soon as the dermatitis started she claims her hair tinned out and started a shedding too much.
She claims the same brand of ketoconazol and selsun blue does zero for her. She claims when eating any dairy her dermatitis is going worse.
Now she is not really keen on doing much, was hard to convince to treat her massive hyperprolactinemia with prescribed drugs from doctors, which now she quit.

I have read here on the forum from like 2 other people that when they cleared their dermatitis they cleared their shedding, but as you know stuff just wrote like that without followups or much more context is maybe a bit too optimistic.

GreekDemiGod

@Kunstruct Mine started about 2 years ago. On the head, eyebrows, beard / moustache. It was not severe, but slowly started to become an annoying problem.
First time, I discovered going Keto / Carnivore made it go away. Then I discovered it's starch (especially wheat, oats).

Kunstruct

@Kunstruct Mine started about 2 years ago. On the head, eyebrows, beard / moustache. It was not severe, but slowly started to become an annoying problem.
First time, I discovered going Keto / Carnivore made it go away. Then I discovered it's starch (especially wheat, oats).

Yeah it was on the eyebrows as well and in the mustache and beard and a bit on the ears.
I have quit wheat and oats for a very short while now let's see what happens.

Kunstruct

@GorillaHead

The 2% kind of Miconazole nitrate? I used to rub this on my feet a while back.
Did you had any dermatitis on your scalp or anything like that? Or your scalp was without dermatological issues as far as you could see?

GorillaHead

@GorillaHead

The 2% kind of Miconazole nitrate? I used to rub this on my feet a while back.

Yes the 2%. As as I could tell I didn’t have dermal issues on my scalp. Its either the inhibition of steroid genesis that allows the hair to grow or it’s something else.

Jpkoepse

Maybe not Peaty.. but topical Minoxidil proved to be overwhelmingly better than any diet or otc supplements. Not willing to go the Finasteride route.
A month and a half and dramatically better already (no noticable shedding and much denser at the crown). No notable sides.

Blood flow/scalp circulation seems to be king. At least in my case.

GorillaHead

Maybe not Peaty.. but topical Minoxidil proved to be overwhelmingly better than any diet or otc supplements. Not willing to go the Finasteride route.
A month and a half and dramatically better already (no noticable shedding and much denser at the crown). No notable sides.

Blood flow/scalp circulation seems to be king. At least in my case.

Def blood flow.
Honestly I am really curious about aldosterone. I think two studies discovered that both women and men with androgenic alopecia had high levels of aldosterone. Now I am thinking it’s a cause rather than effect. Some of us genetically make more aldosterone and this causes damage as we get older. Stress basically.

Kunstruct

Def blood flow.
Honestly I am really curious about aldosterone. I think two studies discovered that both women and men with androgenic alopecia had high levels of aldosterone. Now I am thinking it’s a cause rather than effect. Some of us genetically make more aldosterone and this causes damage as we get older. Stress basically.

How are we supposed to block aldosterone? By progesterone?
Non fluctuating salt intake?
Higher bloodflow to the scalp?

Kunstruct

I did not meant to say a high salt intake, just a non fluctuating salt intake. For example my days are some with high salt, some with very little salt, some with probably no added salt at all and little content of salt in the food I have.

Matt C

Can anyone offer me a bit of advice because I've tried a quite a few things, read many threads on here but i don't have luck with anything I try it seems.

I'm having significant temple recession especially on the right side, crown is decently in tact.

I think i'm mildly hypothyroid because I wake with a temp of 36.2 degrees, saliva test showed high cortisol in morning and afternoon, ferritin was low, high cholesterol, vitamin d was borderline low, TSH and T levels normal but high reverse T3.

I can't kick my dandruff problem either.

I do scalp massages which has increased my scalps elasticity but no luck halting the hair loss. I eat liver few times a week, fresh raw oysters once a week, lots of eggs, low gluten, red meat, bone broth with gelatin.

Supplements include: Taurine, Vitamin D and K. Ashwagandha, Ginko every few days, aspirin every few days (only as of late) and a natural thyroid supplement. I did a course of T3 (Tiromel) but that didn't really kick up my temps all that much even though i followed Wilson's temp syndrome protocol.

My liver tests came back normal as well as prolactin and other hormones but i did these tests early last year.

I go to the gym three times a week for resistance training but my temps don't go up after, sometimes they drop .1 degree even but i don't exert myself that much at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jack Earth

your diet sounds low carb, ive heard of several people lose hair when they went low carb. low vitamin d cant be good either, you'll need a lot of outdoor time.

Can anyone offer me a bit of advice because I've tried a quite a few things, read many threads on here but i don't have luck with anything I try it seems.

I'm having significant temple recession especially on the right side, crown is decently in tact.

I think i'm mildly hypothyroid because I wake with a temp of 36.2 degrees, saliva test showed high cortisol in morning and afternoon, ferritin was low, high cholesterol, vitamin d was borderline low, TSH and T levels normal but high reverse T3.

I can't kick my dandruff problem either.

I do scalp massages which has increased my scalps elasticity but no luck halting the hair loss. I eat liver few times a week, fresh raw oysters once a week, lots of eggs, low gluten, red meat, bone broth with gelatin.

Supplements include: Taurine, Vitamin D and K. Ashwagandha, Ginko every few days, aspirin every few days (only as of late) and a natural thyroid supplement. I did a course of T3 (Tiromel) but that didn't really kick up my temps all that much even though i followed Wilson's temp syndrome protocol.

My liver tests came back normal as well as prolactin and other hormones but i did these tests early last year.

I go to the gym three times a week for resistance training but my temps don't go up after, sometimes they drop .1 degree even but i don't exert myself that much at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt C

your diet sounds low carb, ive heard of several people lose hair when they went low carb. low vitamin d cant be good either, you'll need a lot of outdoor time.

Thanks for the response. I should of mentioned I definitely eat carbs, I tend to crave them quite a bit and don't feel full unless I have them.

I eat my eggs with wheat free bread and always have my meat with either rice or mashed potatoes.

I also have fruit smoothies most days so I get a decent amount of fructose.

I try and get outdoors as much as I can, in australia it's pretty good for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals