Anyone Here Stopped Their Hairloss?

Arrade

in that link theyre talking about mk7, not mk4
The Life Extension Super K included has 1 mg mk4.
I think it makes more sense to use for mk7 (which actually its less because its 900 mcg mk7 vs 1mg mk4) because mk7 stays in the blood much longer so stands to chelate calcium out of the blood. At least my theory.

ddjd

Nope. I helped you out with giving you the exact information you asked for.
I hope you continue to bald you ignorant pissant
lol. where did i ask for that information?

and whats a pissant :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Arrade

lol. where did i ask for that information?

and whats a pissant :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
joeyd.png

@chimdp I actually do use it all over my body and scalp. It's wonderful for muscle recovery after exercise. It's easy to make a lotion with a very nice texture and smell by blending 1) melted coconut oil 2) magnesium oil 3) retinyl acetate (Retinil) 4) powdered taurine

Refrigerate it for a couple of hours and you've got a fantastic homemade lotion. I use it all over my body after showering to repel the water. Just my anecdotal observation, but I think getting water off the skin quickly after showering affects skin quality drastically.

And yes, the T3 is also applied to the scalp, shortly after the mixture above, brushed into the scalp with a boar bristle brush. I typically follow that with a short scalp massage before bed. This all seems to be working wonderfully. I'm also using several other things, but I think the topicals are certainly having an effect.
Good stuff. Thyroid definitely has an effect on hair growth quality. What is your T3 % in the solution ?

im sure this is not a peaty product- but swear to buddah, this thing i tried called Cocoa Locks ( its a hot cocoa powder or shake mix 0 is the only thing that grew my hair back. im talking on the top, and front and everything. i get it on ebay because it comes from the uk. when i looked at the ingredients - ( not very peaty ) it contains a lot of the same vitamins that a lot of pro thyroid supplement contain. i tried it on a whim- and have re ordered it twice now. my over all shedding is about a quarter of what i was and the top and front and super thick. i think i tried just about everything before i found this product. i am in no way affiliated with their co. just a hair growing freak....
Interesting. Besides cacoa's nurturing ingredients, Tetrahydro‐β‐carbolines (THBCs) are found in cocoa, these can act as antagonists/inverse agonists of cannbinioid 1 receptors on skin when activated can inhibit hair growth [1]. Maybe this is why the cocoa had some effect on stopping the hair loss by reducing the CB1 negative activity on the hair shaft. It seems this stuff also kind of works like Ketoconazol via FAAH inhibition and TRPV binding [2].

1. "... a few other compounds with biological activity can be found in cocoa beans and derived products. These are anandamide, an endogenous ligand for the cannabinoid receptor found in low amounts, 0.5 μg g−1, salsolinol and tetrahydro‐β‐carbolines (THBCs). The latter compounds are found in milk and dark chocolate, and cocoa (5, 20, 25 μg g−1 for salsolinol and 1.4, 5.5 and 3.3 μg g−1 for THBCs, respectively). However, there is no evidence that the consumption of chocolate increases the concentration of these compounds in circulating blood. Finally, magnesium can also be found in cocoa and chocolate (90–100 mg 100 g−1 in cocoa vs. 43–50 mg 100 g−1 in dark chocolate [b11]. " link

2. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/233838034_Tetrahydro-b-carboline_derivatives_targeting_fatty_acid_amide_hydrolase_FAAH_and_transient_receptor_potential_TRP_channels

[edit] link Thyroid hormones directly alter human hair follicle functions: anagen prolongation and stimulation of both hair matrix keratinocyte proliferation a... - PubMed - NCBI

Maybe danishisreallypsychic ?

Last edited:

CoolTweetPete

Good stuff. Thyroid definitely has an effect on hair growth quality. What is your T3 % in the solution ?

Interesting. Besides cacoa's nurturing ingredients, Tetrahydro‐β‐carbolines (THBCs) are found in cocoa, these can act as antagonists/inverse agonists of cannbinioid 1 receptors on skin when activated can inhibit hair growth [1]. Maybe this is why the cocoa had some effect on stopping the hair loss by reducing the CB1 negative activity on the hair shaft. It seems this stuff also kind of works like Ketoconazol via FAAH inhibition and TRPV binding [2].

1. "... a few other compounds with biological activity can be found in cocoa beans and derived products. These are anandamide, an endogenous ligand for the cannabinoid receptor found in low amounts, 0.5 μg g−1, salsolinol and tetrahydro‐β‐carbolines (THBCs). The latter compounds are found in milk and dark chocolate, and cocoa (5, 20, 25 μg g−1 for salsolinol and 1.4, 5.5 and 3.3 μg g−1 for THBCs, respectively). However, there is no evidence that the consumption of chocolate increases the concentration of these compounds in circulating blood. Finally, magnesium can also be found in cocoa and chocolate (90–100 mg 100 g−1 in cocoa vs. 43–50 mg 100 g−1 in dark chocolate [b11]. " link

2. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/233838034_Tetrahydro-b-carboline_derivatives_targeting_fatty_acid_amide_hydrolase_FAAH_and_transient_receptor_potential_TRP_channels

[edit] link Thyroid hormones directly alter human hair follicle functions: anagen prolongation and stimulation of both hair matrix keratinocyte proliferation a... - PubMed - NCBI

Not too certain. I use Haidut's Tyronene. I find his products incredibly efficacious.

CoolTweetPete

Does anyone else here get your Cool Calm Pete homage or nah?

Won't lie to you, I had no idea who that was lol.

I made up that Twitter handle on the fly a couple years ago. Just parallel thinking I suppose. I do happen to listen to a lot of rap music though. I enjoy several artists from Definitive Jux (his record label).

Arrade

Won't lie to you, I had no idea who that was lol.

I made up that Twitter handle on the fly a couple years ago. Just parallel thinking I suppose. I do happen to listen to a lot of rap music though. I enjoy several artists from Definitive Jux (his record label).
Not sure if you deleted your post describing your special taurine/coconut oil. Couldn’t find it.

Just warning that topical use of coconut oil will enter the bloodstream and reduce 5ar, I know from experience and from reading studies. Olive oil I think is better for hair/skin (but not smell nor does it absorb).
Do you take taurine internally @CoolTweetPete ?
What are thoughts on iodine and selenium to reduce fibrosis?

PhilParma

Has anyone tried applying urea to the scalp? For hair growth or general scalp health? If no one thinks it's a bad idea, I might try it.

D

danishispsychic

I actually am and have made my living working as one for over 15 years - Don't come for me tho people:) also Im back on Cocoa Locks and still love the product - I think the selenium and zinc and A in it does a great job on my hair. Its looooooong.

Arrade

I actually am and have made my living working as one for over 15 years - Don't come for me tho people:) also Im back on Cocoa Locks and still love the product - I think the selenium and zinc and A in it does a great job on my hair. Its looooooong.
I might have to take that haha

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals