Anyone here i can talk to about roiding - i will pay

Dr. B

A great youtube channel with a cool guy? The deltoid deathstar man himself?

Hes realy into hormones and the endocrine system and runs his own buisness selling pre- and post workouts and other supplements which hes formulating himself. I think he also works with or for a hormonal replacement therapy company/clinic. Or does he own one? Idk.

The regular gym bro can learn alot from that channel. Just check some videos out if your interested in it.
the person you mentioned is on RPF

Have some questions about the use of roiding for muscle growth -- would like to talk to those with knowledge and experience
I would recommend testosterone in a hydrogel base at 50mg. Absorption will be 15%
And to take 25 mg of pregnenolone with three meals. Do this for 6 months. You will recover your natural levels easily and quickly. You likely will not hold on to the weight though. Getting to size is easy and many ways to do it. The Above way is quick and easy and safe. The issue you will find regardless of what you do is holding onto the size. No matter what you use you will have to work like a dog to maintain it

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

So you are very young and your HPTA-axis is still developing, and taking steroids for a long time could hinder the maturation. You have a lot to gain naturally I reckon you could go to 80-85kg easy with 2 full body workouts/week, eat some and maybe take some prog/dhea/andro like haidut suggested.

Anyways you're probably going to continue with your desire to use stuff so let me atleast do damage control. No judgement, was in a very similar headspace at your age. My obsession with bodybuilding at the time hurt me quite a lot. I guess I was compensating the anxiety of a teenager.

The first thing. Bodybuilders usually go on huge cycles and then they either do a pct or stay on cruise. The pct has 2 objectives, to antagonize estrogen in the hpta to promote LH and FSH. Estrogen from test or steroids works as a feedback loop inhibitor, causing the pituitary to produce less testicle stimulation. As the cycle continues, and the pituitary is inhibited, there wont be the testicular stimulation needed, causing the testicular cells to shrink. Usually bodybuilders use toxic SERMs for the first part, things like tamoxifen, raloxifene etc. A better option would be to nuke estrogen with AI and pregnenolone. The second part bbs usually use toxic doses of HCG. This drug mimics FSH, so they use it for the balls to recover from the lack of stimulation. A better option would be to run a shorter cycle and run a little HCG on the side, say 250iu/week. Its easier not to lose balls than try to build them back.

There are not very many safe steroids, depending on what you think is safe. The oral ones, are inherently toxic to the liver, so they go out the window. Nandrolone can build insane mass but it is very suppressive mostly if the longer undecanoate ester (deca) is used. It also doesn't aromatase much, but it doesn't have much androgenicity. For DHT mimetic, masteron is pretty safe, but it will not build mass, mostly hardens/leans out. Testosterone will probably be the safest, especially test base, which has no esters. However for bb usage an AI, exemestane is needed with test.

Most cycles make their most gains in the first 4-8weeks, after that the androgen receptors downregulate quite hard. Although ARs are incresed by androgens and everything peaty, high doses of steroids tend to downregulate after a certain point. Also shorter cycles suppress the HPTA axis less so recovery is easier. Again, your hpta-axis hasn't matured, and the more you use the less likely you are to recover, and then will be dependent on TRT.

Injecting in to the muscles is always a severe stress, and causes fibrosis. If the batch is contaminated with a flesh eating bacteria, you might lose your leg or butt. A safer way would be to inject subq, you can get oil through 27g syringe if you warm it a bit, say under a tap.
what about sarms, or any prohormones, are there any that are a good alternative to steroids for my goals

Ryan33

I would recommend testosterone in a hydrogel base at 50mg. Absorption will be 15%
And to take 25 mg of pregnenolone with three meals. Do this for 6 months. You will recover your natural levels easily and quickly. You likely will not hold on to the weight though. Getting to size is easy and many ways to do it. The Above way is quick and easy and safe. The issue you will find regardless of what you do is holding onto the size. No matter what you use you will have to work like a dog to maintain it
^^^this
Most young people starting out on steroids think they will just use steroids until they get to a certain size and then just quit steroids and stay that size. I'm sorry to inform you but this will not be the case. If it took you a certain amount of hormones to get you to a certain size it's going to take close to the same amount to keep that size. ?‍♂️

Ryan33

what about sarms, or any prohormones, are there any that are a good alternative to steroids for my goals
Most prohormones that your looking to take to gain size are steroids with a bunch of other ***t bound to it so it makes it past your liver. Steroids are probably the safe alternative to prohormones now days. Sarms are trash too. Pure testosterone is about the only thing you could take that's safe and will help you gain mass in somewhat the same manner that your talking with steroids

K

Kayaker

^^^this
Most young people starting out on steroids think they will just use steroids until they get to a certain size and then just quit steroids and stay that size. I'm sorry to inform you but this will not be the case. If it took you a certain amount of hormones to get you to a certain size it's going to take close to the same amount to keep that size. ?‍♂️
^^^this
AAS work through their anti-catabolic effect. Once you're off them, you'll start catabolizing muscle for more useful purposes than excess muscle tissue.

Ryan33

But in all reality your still young and probably naturally pumping out enough hormones to build a decent amount of mass. Optimize your diet to bring your testosterone up and make sure ur getting enough calories to put mass on

Last edited:

Ben.

OP
A

AndrogenicJB

Most prohormones that your looking to take to gain size are steroids with a bunch of other ***t bound to it so it makes it past your liver. Steroids are probably the safe alternative to prohormones now days. Sarms are trash too. Pure testosterone is about the only thing you could take that's safe and will help you gain mass in somewhat the same manner that your talking with steroids
So your saying sarms won't build muscle

Mauritio

A great youtube channel with a cool guy? The deltoid deathstar man himself?

Hes realy into hormones and the endocrine system and runs his own buisness selling pre- and post workouts and other supplements which hes formulating himself. I think he also works with or for a hormonal replacement therapy company/clinic. Or does he own one? Idk.

The regular gym bro can learn alot from that channel. Just check some videos out if your interested in it.
I think the net effect of his videos might be positive. I find some of his videos interesting .
But he says some insane things as well. Like finasteride isn't that dangerous and for most guys its just 5% less libido and ***t like that.
Also he's kinda pro estrogen I think.

I hope he'll find peat someday . Doenst he follow danny roddy somewhere?

JamesGatz

I think the net effect of his videos might be positive. I find some of his videos interesting .
But he says some insane things as well. Like finasteride isn't that dangerous and for most guys its just 5% less libido and ***t like that.
Also he's kinda pro estrogen I think.

I hope he'll find peat someday . Doenst he follow danny roddy somewhere?
Yea me too - I like seeing his videos with him being awkward with girls - not in a mean way - just in a way where I just find it wholesome to watch

Mauritio

Yea me too - I like seeing his videos with him being awkward with girls - not in a mean way - just in a way where I just find it wholesome to watch
I think MPMD is one varicocele away from noticing the dangers of estrogen.

sebastian_r

You're young and you want to get natty again.

DO NOT TAKE NANDROLON OR TRENBOLON.

Don't take oral steroids for extended periods of time.

Only take steroids with short ester for quick recovery.

Only do short cycles 6-8 weeks.

Best bang for your buck would be testosterone propionate and dbol.

Dbol 20-50mg/day, 2 days on 2-3 days off.

50-100mg test prop every day.

Dr. B

You're young and you want to get natty again.

DO NOT TAKE NANDROLON OR TRENBOLON.

Don't take oral steroids for extended periods of time.

Only take steroids with short ester for quick recovery.

Only do short cycles 6-8 weeks.

Best bang for your buck would be testosterone propionate and dbol.

Dbol 20-50mg/day, 2 days on 2-3 days off.

50-100mg test prop every day.
do progesterone, pregnenolone, dhea, 11 keto dht, androsterone cause issues if taken orally in small doses. do they permanently shut down production

GreekDemiGod

I think derek on youtube as "more plates more dates" has some realy good informational value in regards to bodybuilding and the safety of certain substances. I think one of his buddies he does videos with is on the RPF. Or used to be.

Not sure if he ever did a video specifically on protocolls but often enough he trowhs in alot of sideinformation in what is good and "safe" to take especially when he reacts or makes videos about people on reddit who take insane amounts of certain substances.
AFAIK, he promotes Finasteride and Minoxidil, and a lot of other stuff that are anti-Peat. Don't like the guy.

@AndrogenicJB If you're doing it to get laid, you're making a bit mistake. It won't help you.
I always laugh at the buffed guys in the club who do nothing and expect women to approach them. Not gonna happen 95% of the time. If you're socially awkward and lack charisma, you're not going to get laid until you fix this.
It's like those folks who do plastic surgeries and still hate their bodies / face. They never get to the root cause, they never accept themselves and remain forever slaves to other people's opinion.
And if you have a smaller frame, you can roid all you want, you''ll never look like a wide-shoulders Chris Hemsworth, that's a fact. All there's left is acceptance of your body. You have a great height, and are young. In a couple of years, you can get to 85-90kg naturally and that will be enough. A lot of girls today are into leaner guys.

Dr. B

AFAIK, he promotes Finasteride and Minoxidil, and a lot of other stuff that are anti-Peat. Don't like the guy.

@AndrogenicJB If you're doing it to get laid, you're making a bit mistake. It won't help you.
I always laugh at the buffed guys in the club who do nothing and expect women to approach them. Not gonna happen 95% of the time. If you're socially awkward and lack charisma, you're not going to get laid until you fix this.
It's like those folks who do plastic surgeries and still hate their bodies / face. They never get to the root cause, they never accept themselves and remain forever slaves to other people's opinion.
And if you have a smaller frame, you can roid all you want, you''ll never look like a wide-shoulders Chris Hemsworth, that's a fact. All there's left is acceptance of your body. You have a great height, and are young. In a couple of years, you can get to 85-90kg naturally and that will be enough. A lot of girls today are into leaner guys.
his shoulders are considered wide, why? arent they average? hes muscular but the width seems normal?
why are those buffed guys like that !

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals