Anyone here i can talk to about roiding - i will pay

I think MPMD is one varicocele away from noticing the dangers of estrogen.
I'll be honest,I don't think estrogen has nearly the detrimental effect on anabolism RPF claims it does. My workours feel the best and I feel the most muscular when ALL my hormones are elevated.

sebastian_r

do progesterone, pregnenolone, dhea, 11 keto dht, androsterone cause issues if taken orally in small doses. do they permanently shut down production
hormones like dhea and dht can suppress natural production of steroid hormones to a certain degree
but no permanent shut down, levels of steroid hormones will go back mostly to normal if stop taken

Mauritio

I'll be honest,I don't think estrogen has nearly the detrimental effect on anabolism RPF claims it does. My workours feel the best and I feel the most muscular when ALL my hormones are elevated.
That's subjective and n=1 ,so I'll take it for what it's worth.

Dr. B

hormones like dhea and dht can suppress natural production of steroid hormones to a certain degree
but no permanent shut down, levels of steroid hormones will go back mostly to normal if stop taken
why did you say avoid trenbelone if looking to become natty again

Ben.

AFAIK, he promotes Finasteride and Minoxidil, and a lot of other stuff that are anti-Peat. Don't like the guy.

@AndrogenicJB If you're doing it to get laid, you're making a bit mistake. It won't help you.
I always laugh at the buffed guys in the club who do nothing and expect women to approach them. Not gonna happen 95% of the time. If you're socially awkward and lack charisma, you're not going to get laid until you fix this.
It's like those folks who do plastic surgeries and still hate their bodies / face. They never get to the root cause, they never accept themselves and remain forever slaves to other people's opinion.
And if you have a smaller frame, you can roid all you want, you''ll never look like a wide-shoulders Chris Hemsworth, that's a fact. All there's left is acceptance of your body. You have a great height, and are young. In a couple of years, you can get to 85-90kg naturally and that will be enough. A lot of girls today are into leaner guys.

He is pretty mainstream in that regard. Nor what we on RPF would consider healthy i guess.

But thats imo not a reason to "not like him". To me he seems like a nice and fun person to be around.

Mauritio

Fair enough. I'll just say @olive also believed estrogen was important for anabolism, and he had a great physique. But I understand your view as well.
I do think small amounts of estrogen are needed for libido and possibly joint health.
And I think estrogen might make muscles look more inflated, which is the goal for most body builders.

sebastian_r

why did you say avoid trenbelone if looking to become natty again
the shutdown from nandrolone and trenbolone can be severe

pretty hard to get the hpg going again

there are studies showing a single administration of nandrolone causing a 100% shutdown

testosterone is very easy & fast to recover from, even with a high dosis suppresion is hardly ever 100%

Dr. B

the shutdown from nandrolone and trenbolone can be severe

pretty hard to get the hpg going again

there are studies showing a single administration of nandrolone causing a 100% shutdown

testosterone is very easy & fast to recover from, even with a high dosis suppresion is hardly ever 100%
how did you know pregnenolone, dht, dhea, progesterone dont shut down or cause very minimal shutdown?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals