Anyone Here Get A Hair Transplant? What Has Your Experience Been?

Kunstruct

I know various people who did, seems for some works well, for other they keep doing new implant sessions.

I wonder if how deep the follicles are implanted matters? Also I wonder how many follicles gets damaged during the implant?
Also I wonder if there is some supplementation to help those follicles recently implanted? I would guess is impossible for people not to have different reactions to the implants based on diet, stress, enzymes and hormone values?

I know some of these surgeons require some of the guys to be on finasteride before and after surgery as far as I have seen in interviews.

golder

Dannywharton, I'm also really curious about this. I really don't want to, but I think, like you, it would really make me more confident. Have you done much research on which clinics etc? Really interested to hear your thoughts!

mangoes

I think it’s worth it for many. Something not to get on the cheap though, you need to do it with an experienced reputable surgeon who’s results you like. You don’t want the result to look too wiggy which is what you get when the surgeon implants too much donor hair too close together

davvid_1

bumping this as also looking for advice.

I've managed to reduce my shedding to about 30% of what it was. I hoped that once i found what caused the shedding the hair would regrow but its been 5 years now and quite over looking.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with hair transplants, things to look out for, or specifically, tried and trusted clinics. Im in Bahrain so flying to Turkey would be possible.

Also if its a mistake while still being a diffuse thinner?

TIA

golder

did you guys get a transplant @James b @thisoldtown1978 ?
Going to get one this year or next. Was going there would be some good isnskghts in this thread to consider when looking for a surgeon etc. Turns out no one was really interested, or hadn’t lost enough hair like me to warrant it. Pro metabolic eating has given some growth, but these follicles have been dead for 10+ years, so I’m not getting the coverage I’m looking for naturally.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals