Anyone Heard Of Royal Rife?

Gone Peating

www.RifeVideos.com,The Royal Rife Story, Royal Rife-In His Own Words

According to this website, he was a doctor who invented a machine that could kill pathogens by emitting a certain frequency. He never patented it bc they say you can’t patent a frequency, and he never openly talked about his machine so that others wouldn’t still his idea. Idk if I believe it or not, but they also talk about something very interesting called pleomorphism:

“John Crane one of Dr. Rife’s business partners asked Dr. Rife to explain his work in bacteriology and how he found the cancer virus. Not only did Dr. Rife explain how he found the cancer virus but he talked for almost an hour about his work and the many different organisms he worked with. Dr. Rife explained how they found that almost all pathogenic microorganisms are pleomorphic. Today most people understand that organisms can mutate and change, but, pleomorphism is an organism’s ability to change into many different organisms and then change or revert back according to the environment it lives in.

Dr. Rife discovered that some organisms can mutate into as many as ten different types of organisms. Many other bacteriologists such as Arthur Isacc Kendall, M.D. and Edward C. Rosenow, M.D., two of the world’s top bacteriologists, also discovered in their labs that pleomorphism did take place in many different organisms. These new discoveries went against Pasture’s long believed germ theory that all disease comes from outside the body. Dr. Rife, Dr. Kendall, and Dr. Rosenow proved that diseases can also come from within the body if the metabolism of the body gets out of balance

bruschi11

I have a Rife machine :):. It certainly works.
Lot of Lyme disease people love it. I used it a ton during Lyme treatment during late 2017, early 2018 quite a bit with success. Creates pretty potent herxheimer reactions specifically with plasma tube if right pathogen found.

Seeing some use it for corona on spooky2 forum.

incredible tool. Even has terrain modes which helps body detox itself from die off.

OP
G

Gone Peating

I have a Rife machine :):. It certainly works.
Lot of Lyme disease people love it. I used it a ton during Lyme treatment during late 2017, early 2018 quite a bit with success. Creates pretty potent herxheimer reactions specifically with plasma tube if right pathogen found.

Seeing some use it for corona on spooky2 forum.

incredible tool. Even has terrain modes which helps body detox itself from die off.

Do you know a reliable source? This website says the vast majority of the stuff available are not the same as the original machine he was working with, that they can’t replicate the frequencies

Inaut

Violet ray wand emits many frequencies, Rife included.

I use it daily and it has cleared up a persistent dyshidrotic eczema on my hands relatively recently

Inaut

Anybody tried the rife pemf app on the App Store? I think Quantum Biotechnology Corp is the company. They sell a wand attachment for the iPhone and I was just wondering if anybody used it before... I’d like to just experiment with one frequency

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I once owned an F-Scan II. Got lost with
my luggage during an international flight. It had a design flaw, it gave a lot of false positives during ‘scanning’. I built a 6-pole Bessel filter for it and then it would or should only give real ‘hits’.

I still have an idea to build a better one but I want to start with real bodily fluids like blood just to test the feasibility. I am pretty good with electronics, maybe one day I am going to try it out.

I am fascinated by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife, I have the documentary about his life. The German Kurt Ulbrich, now retired, built such an ultra-microscope, his company is Grayfield Optical, his microscopes are still being built:

It breaks the laws of diffraction. Fascinating for me as a physicist.

Regarding Rife’s RF generator, it is ingenious how he achieved this with the technology at hand at the time. I think using the plasma tube created overtones due to the nonlinear voltage-current response of plasma!

Inaut

I once owned an F-Scan II. Got lost with
my luggage during an international flight. It had a design flaw, it gave a lot of false positives during ‘scanning’. I built a 6-pole Bessel filter for it and then it would or should only give real ‘hits’.

I still have an idea to build a better one but I want to start with real bodily fluids like blood just to test the feasibility. I am pretty good with electronics, maybe one day I am going to try it out.

I am fascinated by Dr. Royal Raymond Rife, I have the documentary about his life. The German Kurt Ulbrich, now retired, built such an ultra-microscope, his company is Grayfield Optical, his microscopes are still being built:

It breaks the laws of diffraction. Fascinating for me as a physicist.

Regarding Rife’s RF generator, it is ingenious how he achieved this with the technology at hand at the time. I think using the plasma tube created overtones due to the nonlinear voltage-current response of plasma!

@StephanF have you heard that rife only really used 3 frequencies to heal ailments? The main frequency was apparently 666hz.. I want to test out this specific frequency with a cheap yet effective rife machine. Any suggestions? Spooky2 apparently is the best but I wonder if this would work: Rife Machine PEMF Frequency

Grapelander

The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Handbook
Earlier this century Georges Lakhovsky described researches indicating that living cells can be regenerated by applying energy fields of multiple wavelengths. This was done with cosmic radiations 'ringing' wires coiled around plants. and also with refined electrical fields 'ringing' specially designed antennas. Lakhovsky's original work into these subtle forces of nature included the effects of sunspot cycles on plant and animal health, the nature of cancer and how it appears in clusters over areas which have soils that reflect cosmic radiations, thereby causing interference patterns. and how diseased cells would turn to a state of health when specific natural or electrical fields were applied in a proper manner. Lakhovsky, a brilliant scientist produced a device known as the Multiple Wave Oscillator.

David PS

@StephanF have you heard that rife only really used 3 frequencies to heal ailments? The main frequency was apparently 666hz.. I want to test out this specific frequency with a cheap yet effective rife machine. Any suggestions? Spooky2 apparently is the best but I wonder if this would work: Rife Machine PEMF Frequency
There seems to be some disappointed customers. They state that there is a paywall 3 minutes into the app.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
It has been a while since I read about Rife's frequencies. Here is an anecdote:

A friend of mine came to my house, he had a cold. This was in 2006. I used the FScan II with my filter (I just checked, it was a 4-pole Chebyshev filter not a 6-pole Bessel) and performed a scan in the 300 kHz region. First a coarse scan and then a fine scan. During the fine scan, he felt something in his throat and ran to the guest bathroom and coughed up phlegm! This was really remarkable.

Fscan Result.jpg

The FScan II used a finger probe and a hand-held cylinder in the other hand. It basically would pass the RF through the two electrodes, which would go through from arm to arm. Then the finger probe had a pick-up electrode and this was also picking up the RF. The device only had a very simple RC filter, which didn't work properly. With the Chebyshev low-pass filter, I got a clean response. The above scan was done with an older filter, which didn't work well, so there may be a lot of 'spurious' hits. The new filter didn't have that problem anymore. But shortly after, I lost it with my luggage...

Last edited:

Dutchie

On the YouTube Spooky2 channel there are lots of frequency videos for all kinds of ailments.

Do you need to connect a Spooky2 machine (to the headphone output) on the computer for it to work?
I don't have any Rife machine, but I found someone who builts (simple) Rife machines with the 2 copper handles.
Would it work if I'd connect the machine to my computer and then play one of the Spooky2 frequency videos on YouTube?

Mary Lyn

You need a spooky2 generator to run the frequencies from a software program, which is connected to either contact methods with electrode pads or metal tubes, or through an amplifier which runs hand held plasma tubes or bulbs.

You can start off with just one generator and the pads. Many complain that the frequencies on the software are hitty missy. You can do scans to find out which freqs are best for you.

Dutchie

You need a spooky2 generator to run the frequencies from a software program, which is connected to either contact methods with electrode pads or metal tubes, or through an amplifier which runs hand held plasma tubes or bulbs.

You can start off with just one generator and the pads. Many complain that the frequencies on the software are hitty missy. You can do scans to find out which freqs are best for you.

Thanks, but I meant the frequencies they uploaded on YT free.

Mary Lyn

Please give a link. The software is free, you download it and enter the freqs you want to use or use their sets of freqs on the software. I don't see how you can use it the way you say.