Anyone Having Problems Accessing The Wiki?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes. I am in the process of moving it. It might take me a couple/few more days. I am moving it to raypeatforum.com/wiki because purchasing an SSL for a wildcard(wiki.raypeatforum) cost a fortune. So its better that I move it to /wiki that way the regular site SSL will cover it.

If you use a browser that does not require SSL then you can get through in the meantime. IIRC I was able to with firefox, you just need to make an exception in your browser settings.

Thank you for your patience. :hattip

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thanks for the reply! Good to know it's nothing on my end. Looking forward to having it back up.
Just got my computer back up, it's been down since Monday, had to order a part for it. I plan on trying to have the wiki done by Tuesday the latest. Apologies for the delay.

In the meantime, you can use a browser that you are able to make a security exception for the broken SSL certificate. You are safe browsing the wiki, it's just a protocol formality that is causing the browser to not want to accept the web page.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Looking forward to having it back up.
iu

Ray Peat Forum Wiki

The wiki is back in action. I still have a bit of work to do, but if you enter via the link above you should have no problems. I still need to redirect all old links to the new wiki, and work on a couple minor other things. If you see any issues please report them to me. I will knock these out soon as I can.

Now the Wiki has a green lock aka full SSL protection, and will be covered under the sites main SSL certificate so that will be a lot easier cost wise and work wise.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals