Anyone Have Personal Experience With TUDCA?

Mauritio

Broken man

IT lowers mast cells and makes my stomach less bloated after eating Wrong food, also helps with taking thyroid, i am using 500 mg daily with lunch.

Mauritio

Studies are so conflicting for both TUDCA and Taurine. There are studies that say both decrease NO, and others that say they increase NO.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...m_Cell_Mobilization_and_Vascular_Regeneration

In addition, TUDCA decreased cellular senescence by reducing levels of p53, p21, and reactive oxygen species and increased nitric oxide.
I think what could be the culprit here . Is that there are different types of NO . While it might increase one it doesn't have to increase the others.

Mauritio

IT lowers mast cells and makes my stomach less bloated after eating Wrong food, also helps with taking thyroid, i am using 500 mg daily with lunch.
Thanks, do you take it continuously or cycle it ?

Cgj1

Im going to trial Tudca 250mg x 2 per day as well as 2000mg of Taurine with the aim of increasing the efficacy of T3.

olive

@olive is it better and more efficient to use TUCDA with meals or with an empty stomach in your experience?
With food and plenty of fluids. Don't take prior to or alongside liver damage inducing substances like alcohol, only the day after.

Michael Mohn

I got my tudca from govitamins in the UK. Put a few 100mg on my tongue and my brain and eyes felt like they got a face lift. Everything got brighter and a bit tight. I like the effect. The taste is bitter and unpleasant so I ate something and everything calmed down a bit. Waiting for other effects, digestion wise maybe.

Mufasa

TUDCA is one of my favorites at the moment, together with:
inosine, taurine, cellulose powder, energin

Aladdin

Should we be concerned about Tudca considering the possible harm of UDCA?

Molecular Mechanisms of Ursodeoxycholic Acid Toxicity & Side Effects: Ursodeoxycholic Acid Freezes Regeneration & Induces Hibernation Mode

UDCA is reported to have “hepato-protective properties”. Yet, UDCA has “unanticipated” toxicity, pronounced by more than double number of deaths, and eligibility for liver transplantation compared to the control group in 28 mg/kg/day in primary sclerosing cholangitis, necessitating trial halt in North America. UDCA is associated with increase in hepatocellular carcinoma in PBC especially when it fails to achieve biochemical response (10 and 15 years incidence of 9% and 20% respectively). “Unanticipated” UDCA toxicity includes hepatitis, pruritus, cholangitis, ascites, vanishing bile duct syndrome, liver cell failure, death, severe watery diarrhea, pneumonia, dysuria, immune-suppression, mutagenic effects and withdrawal syndrome upon sudden halt. UDCA inhibits DNA repair, co-enzyme A, cyclic AMP, p53, phagocytosis, and inhibits induction of nitric oxide synthatase. It is genotoxic, exerts aneugenic activity, and arrests apoptosis even after cellular phosphatidylserine externalization.

Kray

Bump. Someone with new experience with tudca ?
Nimo- did you ever get an answer to your question (elsewhere)? Did you take tudca? I bought some for me and my hubby to try, but haven't started yet. It has 400mg/cap along with some other liver-friendly ingredients. The directions on this product say to take at bedtime, assume away from food. Any input appreciated.