Anyone Have Luck Finding Anti-anxiety Answers?

milkboi

What causes this anxiety type: a constant nod / tightness / umcomfortable sensation in the stomach, breathing feels somewhat constricted. Like being stuck in the fight or flight more forever.
?
This is what I have. It's definitely physical and not psychological

Can't do this with low energy levels. I have to have some stimulants to function.

I had this all the time, and still have sometimes. But fixing my digestion, plus keeping blood sugar stable (frequent carb feeding) plus keeping serotonin low and dopamine high fixed it for me.

InChristAlone

Yeah digestion can be a huge cause of anxiety. I have a few triggers for what causes anxiety. One is definitely low calories, but the other is hard to digest food, like whole grains and nuts. More than a cup a day of milk can do it too.

I want to post this because I know a lot of people on here are ill and desperately searching for answers. I am basically the healthiest person on this forum, that might be an exaggeration, but I think its up there. I only changed one thing in my life. I disabled my computers wireless receiver/transmitter, and went on Ethernet only, and also positioned myself as far away from my router as I could. I also use my phone <1 hr a day. I am not exaggerating when I say that I went from depressed, anhedonic, pseudo-insomniac, to beaming with life. I would write more if someone wants, but I just want to emphasize, position yourself away from EMF as far as possible. I feel amazing, like virile young man, as I should be. If you don't believe me, go ahead, idc, im just posting this so people can see because in reality you shouldn't have to take a million supplements to feel decent, the source of your illness is more insidious.

GreekDemiGod

I had this all the time, and still have sometimes. But fixing my digestion, plus keeping blood sugar stable (frequent carb feeding) plus keeping serotonin low and dopamine high fixed it for me.
Hmm, right now I'm snacking on a protein bar (has 30g of carbs, too) and already feel more relaxed on the inside.

OT: This forum really is addictive, an orthorexic paradise, lol

milkboi

Hmm, right now I'm snacking on a protein bar (has 30g of carbs, too) and already feel more relaxed on the inside.

OT: This forum really is addictive, an orthorexic paradise, lol

For me it was (not browsing here hours on hours anymore like I did when I was completely new to this) addicting because it gave me tools to fix my real health problem, not because I could indulge in orthorexia. I think that‘s a demeaning way to put it.

tara

What causes this anxiety type: a constant nod / tightness / umcomfortable sensation in the stomach, breathing feels somewhat constricted. Like being stuck in the fight or flight more forever.
?
This is what I have. It's definitely physical and not psychological

I'll add another tool to kit to tackle it physically: directly addressing the diaphragm. I think in order to fully physically relax, the diaphragm needs to be able to move freely, so you can breath diaphragmatically. If it feels tight, you can try getting it moving by various means:
  • Lie comfortably on your back and see if you can relax it and get the breathing happening there instead of in chest.
  • As above, and put a hand on chest and abdomen so you get more feedback. The abdomen should rise gently, not the chest.
  • As above, but put a book or something on your chest and abdomen.
  • When you have a feel for it, practice any time you have a minute or 5, sitting, standing, lying.
  • A method I found helpful was a belt around the chest for an hour or more a few times. Put the belt round, relax and breath out, tighten belt so that it is comfortably snug on the out breath. Then when you want to take a breath your diaphragm has to move, whether or not you are thinking about it.
  • There are probably other methods.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals