Anyone have good CO2 tank, bag resources and experience

GodsHound

Interesting initial results.. first few co2 bag sessions feel just like taking a small dose of cynomel/T3. Resting heart rate increases from 65 to 85 bpm. Unlike Ray, my skin doesn't immediately heat up - my extremities actually go a little cold at first, then warm up after 30min or so - this also happens when I take T3 and I think it has to do with a heightened adrenaline sensitivity. The co2 also seems to stimulate appetite.

The bin bags I'm using leak too much, if anyone has suggestions for better options...

FoodForeal

What would happen if heat lamp therapy and CO2 were combined?

:M :B.

Co2 pants. Cheap enough I might try these things. They have the mobility factor.
1650253654908.png

Mauritio

I just completed the first 45 minutes of sitting in my CO2 bath tub . I notice the following:

- Feeling relaxed and refreshed, literally like I came back from a vacation ("Sitting in a tub of CO2 for an hour, is like a day at the beach for feeling rejuvenated" )

- Looking more tanned, less pale ,probably due to increased circulation

- Feet got cold after a few minutes , maybe hypoglycemia

- Varicose vein looks more popping / protruding

- Hair and face looks softer and better

Mauritio

Here's a few options for Co2 suits:
(Sauna suits seems like an interesting option)

I just bought a 300l trash bag . It's 150cm long so just the head will stick out, which is a good length. It just costs 2€ per bag.

Last edited:

TripleOG

[/URL]
Oh wow... is that the CO2 bath vendor that used to be here years ago? “Carbogenetics” or something like that? They used to sell a $2000 product eerily similar.

The BodyStream suit uses the same neck, zipper, and body material/mechanisms that the old $2000 bag + vacuum had. This is just shaped like a “suit.”

You’ve re-sparked my interest. :)

Mauritio

Oh wow... is that the CO2 bath vendor that used to be here years ago? “Carbogenetics” or something like that? They used to sell a $2000 product eerily similar.

The BodyStream suit uses the same neck, zipper, and body material/mechanisms that the old $2000 bag + vacuum had. This is just shaped like a “suit.”

You’ve re-sparked my interest. :)
The price is almost the same. If not higher .
Not sure why I would spend that much an a suit ...

Today I tried it simply with a light blanket in the bath tub. Works even better (confirmed by not beeing able to light a match under the blanket)

Mauritio

Last week I picked up a survival Immersion suit like you see on commercial crab/fishing boats. It was used and 30bucks. So cheap had to try it. I had to fill these little vents on the ankles with Aquacure patch gew. It was way too uncomfortable trying to zip myself up completely so I cut the arms off and cut the hood off so now it is basically like way-oversized waders with shoulder straps and works awesome. plenty of room for gas to fill it and easy to get in and out. No problem wearing clothing in it. Uses a little less gas than filling a trash bag. Neoprene smells a bit which probably is not good.

Continuing the quest for the perfect CO2 suit.

Maybe a dry suit (non-neoprene) with attached booties like scuba divers use. Not trying to spend that kind of money, but keep an eye out for used. It would be nice to be able to get up and walk around if necessary and keep the gas in.

Ray said you don't even need a regulator. just blast the co2 into a bag for a second or two. I find the regulator to be nice though.
Topical CO2 is amazing. Guess topical CO2 is the hack if you want to live by the sea for the relatively fresh air.
Can you expand on the non-regulator usage?
I dont have a regulator and it works quite well ,although I'm never sure how much Co2 I should release into the bag ...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals