Anyone have good CO2 tank, bag resources and experience

I bought a CO2 tank but it’s not with me.

Do you have experience and sources for the big body bag, tank etc.?

Dr. Peat’s discussions on Radio One have gotten me re-interested in this.

CO2 has been the greatest thing for me so far, ever.

In what context? Just exposing or inhaling CO2 or your body producing more?
I am also interested in the body bag filled with CO2.
If the pinkish tone on the skin can be reproduced by anyone, then this might be a clear sign of proper oxygenation and blood flow. It also reminds me of the few cases where people develop insane amounts of hair anywhere when taking minoxidil, which should just be an altered version of nitric oxide. Maybe this can be achieved by effective and long-term use of CO2, too?

There was a thread where someone filled a cap with CO2 for hair and he was not impressed though

tankasnowgod

I bought a CO2 tank but it’s not with me.

Do you have experience and sources for the big body bag, tank etc.?

Dr. Peat’s discussions on Radio One have gotten me re-interested in this.

I never used a bag, or even got a tank, but I have used dry ice and layed in a bathtub in the past. It worked really well, my body got noticably warmer within about 5-10 minutes. My head was well above the top of the tub, so I was very safe. I did use an outdoor garbage bag to cover most of the tub, but it's heavier than air, and I don't know if that's all that necessary. It should stay in a garbage bag open at the top, providing you don't move it around too much.

mosaic01

I built my own, according to instructions by Dr. R. Kovarik. You basically need a co2 bottle, a pressure reducer and a hose, and of course a plastic bag to fill the CO2 in.

Carbonic acid (CO2) baths have been used for many centuries in bath therapy (balneology) and gynecology. In the Middle Ages, the application was moved from the springs (cold!) to the bathtub. Now here is another improvement of the method, it is even more user-friendly and effective.

Blood circulation is significantly improved, making it a useful treatment method for many diseases and disorders. We recommend it especially in cases of placental insufficiency or generally in postpartum pregnancies when circulation problems are known.

In the Luisenhospital in Aachen, Dr. Kovarik also treated "gestosis women" with this method for the first time at the end of the 1980s. As chief physician in Franzensbad in the Czech Republic, he had already worked on improving this effective treatment method. The carbonic acid was no longer blown into a tub, but into a plastic cover. There was a significant reduction in edema and blood pressure and an improvement in maternal and placental blood flow.

The risk of microthrombosis (risk of tiny blood clots) in the brain, liver and kidneys is reduced by blood thinning. This reduces the risk of seizures. Increased oxygen, hormone and protein levels in the blood benefit the baby via the placenta as a growth spurt. This also results in better blood supply in the baby's organism. Moreover, the method has a very relaxing effect. Besides the many positive effects on mother and child, there are no side effects when used correctly. This simple method gives every "gestosis woman" the possibility to support her pregnancy in a positive way. To get a taste of it, you can find more information about CO2 therapy here (pdf 1 MB).

The practical application lasts approx. 60 minutes and can also be extended if desired. You will receive more information in the scheduled training, which we offer as part of our annual conference and at any time by tel. agreement, please use our contact form.

Source: https://xn--preklampsie-hellp-rqb.de/hilfe-austausch/geschlossene-co2-therapie

Rafe

Didn’t there used to be threads on here on diy tank set ups? They aren’t coming up for me.

This guy shows the basics.

View: https://youtu.be/FUrfyBZ-aOw

I went to a gas supplier but they wouldn’t sell me a tank. I don’t look like a welder. I should have said I was making beer or sent someone else who looks like they do that.

If I had gotten a new empty tank off amazon & just took it in for a full tank I might’ve had better luck. As it was they just sneered a little.

In summer I have gotten dry ice. But it’s expensive for what I got out of it, a couple of sessions.

I would like to do this.

Beastmode

We use these huge garbage bags from home depot that work well.

The zone bag looks interesting though.

I don't do this enough, but always notice a noticeable calmness, deeper sleep and overall goodness from doing it.

akgrrrl

Didn’t there used to be threads on here on diy tank set ups? They aren’t coming up for me.

This guy shows the basics.

View: https://youtu.be/FUrfyBZ-aOw

I went to a gas supplier but they wouldn’t sell me a tank. I don’t look like a welder. I should have said I was making beer or sent someone else who looks like they do that.

If I had gotten a new empty tank off amazon & just took it in for a full tank I might’ve had better luck. As it was they just sneered a little.

In summer I have gotten dry ice. But it’s expensive for what I got out of it, a couple of sessions.

I would like to do this.

Member Doc Sandoz has posted instructions for this. I got a big tank with the setup he recommended off Amazon. Works miracles.

Jman

I use a little 2.5 kilogram tank meant for beer kegging. I had a 6kg tank, but got rid of it because the 2.5 is much easier to move around, and still fills plenty of bags. A regulator cost $50 from the home brew shop. I use the biggest garbage bags I can find and they come up to my stomach. I cut the elastic off an old pair of underwear and that works perfectly to seal the bag against your skin. Find a comfy place and hop in the bag first, push out as much air as you can, then put the elastic on and stick in some plastic tubing attached to the regulator, then fill.

It's an especially helpful tool when you are feeling unwell. A number of times I've been stuck in a funk and nothing seemed to be helping, then a good 2 hour soak has broken me out of it. I've tried to do it everyday to see what changes would happen, but haven't made it past about 5 days, because it quickly becomes a hassle / stress to fit it in your day.

FoodForeal

Interesting, so it seems like CO2 is similar in function for the body as inert/noble gases have in preserving electronics. Am I correct in understanding that the body is structured so that excess CO2 falls into places that oxygen otherwise might target thereby causing oxidative stress? Excess CO2 has been described (here specifically, use ctrl+f Ray Peat, PhD on Carbon Dioxide, Longevity, and Regeneration – Functional Performance Systems (FPS) ) as making metabolism/respiration "more efficient", which makes it seem like CO2 filling certain spots designated by the body guides O2 into the correct spot more efficiently than if there were less CO2.
I never used a bag, or even got a tank, but I have used dry ice and layed in a bathtub in the past. It worked really well, my body got noticably warmer within about 5-10 minutes. My head was well above the top of the tub, so I was very safe. I did use an outdoor garbage bag to cover most of the tub, but it's heavier than air, and I don't know if that's all that necessary. It should stay in a garbage bag open at the top, providing you don't move it around too much.
This seems like the easiest method besides breathing into your shirt or something.

:M :B.

Last week I picked up a survival Immersion suit like you see on commercial crab/fishing boats. It was used and 30bucks. So cheap had to try it. I had to fill these little vents on the ankles with Aquacure patch gew. It was way too uncomfortable trying to zip myself up completely so I cut the arms off and cut the hood off so now it is basically like way-oversized waders with shoulder straps and works awesome. plenty of room for gas to fill it and easy to get in and out. No problem wearing clothing in it. Uses a little less gas than filling a trash bag. Neoprene smells a bit which probably is not good.

Continuing the quest for the perfect CO2 suit.

Maybe a dry suit (non-neoprene) with attached booties like scuba divers use. Not trying to spend that kind of money, but keep an eye out for used. It would be nice to be able to get up and walk around if necessary and keep the gas in.

Ray said you don't even need a regulator. just blast the co2 into a bag for a second or two. I find the regulator to be nice though.
Topical CO2 is amazing. Guess topical CO2 is the hack if you want to live by the sea for the relatively fresh air.

Last edited:

GodsHound

How pure should the co2 be? There's a guy in my area selling cheap co2 fire extinguishers. I think it has the same purity as welding co2, like 99.5%, compared with food grade at 99.9%. Does anyone know of any possibly harmful contaminants? (I would only be using topically)

OP
ecstatichamster
Dr. Peat doesn’t seem bothered using welding carbon dioxide.

You guys are awesome, I so appreciate your posts here

OP
ecstatichamster
If I can do it for over an hour, it seems to last a day. At least what I'm able to notice.

Thank you. I’m going to get this going again for myself where I’m living At the moment.

I’ve had some pins and needles feeling in my feet for some time. I’m hoping this can help.

Mauritio

Is the effect similar to carboxytherapy?

Quelsatron

you can buy soda stream canister refills for like 6 euro in my country, that's 425 g of co2 which is approximately 200 liters of pure gas. if you want to save on gas you can use a smaller container to immerse yourself in, the most technically efficient would be a suit inflated with a very thin layer of pure co2 for example. it's supposedly also much more efficient at getting into your body if your skin is wet or moist, so if you don't get naturally sweaty from wearing a plastic bag you should pre-moisten yourself.

I used to think about this stuff quite a bit, though I never really got into it because my health was too ***t for CO2 to do anything, and I couldn't find a bag setup that wasn't highly obnoxious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals