Anyone have constant running nose from dairy?

FitnessMike

As a kid i have always had a super runny nose and now it came back ever since i restarted eating a lot of dairy.

Im not sure if its from yoghurt, milk or the total amount of dairy, i have over a liter a day and half a liter of yoghurt.

The sensation i have is tingling in my nose and loads of clean fluid is coming out.

redsun

As a kid i have always had a super runny nose and now it came back ever since i restarted eating a lot of dairy.

Im not sure if its from yoghurt, milk or the total amount of dairy, i have over a liter a day and half a liter of yoghurt.

The sensation i have is tingling in my nose and loads of clean fluid is coming out.

Any dairy could contribute but having a ton of yogurt which will have decent amounts of histamine is likely the culprit.

Also if the dairy product is too cold when you consume that could also trigger it.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

Any dairy could contribute but having a ton of yogurt which will have decent amounts of histamine is likely the culprit.

Also if the dairy product is too cold when you consume that could also trigger it.
ill stop the yogurt then and see, milk I always warm up before i use it in my smoothie. Hopefully i will be able to continue drinking milk

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals