Anyone Had Success With Reversal Of Grey Hair?

Goobz

Could be that he just was misdiagnosed? Peat talks about this all the time. Someone goes to the endocrinologist with a skinny body, in the docs mind it can ONLY be hyperthyroidism, but it's actually highly unlikely. All his symptoms could be a result of compensatory mechanisms (stress hormones) to hypothyroidism.

Yeah I have heard this too, but in my friends case I doubt it. She has a hereditary condition which her mother also had, and felt much better when she took some thyroid lowering drug. She also lost so much weight when it occurred, it seems more in line with increased thyroid hormones to me. But of course I cant be sure 100%. Charlie's explanation about burning through all the cofactors seems to make sense though, and TheCalciumCad's experience also seems to fit with that.

AlexanderCPPR

Hello. I salute all of you for your initiative! very good info.

Regarding raw milk, I think it`s a bad deal and the risk does make the milk not worthy much. Milk/dairy was found to destroy collagen in the skin matrix and also cause saggy skin, so who wants that with colored hair ? I`d even pick gray hair over that. Meanwhile I posted this around : my opinion and my knowledge :

Alright bros, it`s been 2 years since my research started and I`m here to share what I know with you ! also we can do this together and help each other with what info we got and mix it together and hopefully to work this out ! and solve this issue !

Long story short : my first gray popped up when I was 24, I got shocked, I hate it so much ! I did my best to find out how can I reverse it, many people said that I am delusional ! guess what, I was not.

In 5 years I never stopped the research, I am 31 now and I have less gray hair than I had when I was 27.

Please do share your experiences too so we could see what is the key to reverse it completely, because it is possible.

So far what I've done and what I know :

1. Copper deficiency will cause the whatever gene was programmed (because aging is programmed by something , I am not sure what but I am sure we will find out soon if we do WORK together in this) to get gray hairs pretty fast at people, some get it early to 19 ! lol. I took copper, real copper, you know which one, I won't post here because I don't wanna do any advertising in my posts !

2. I tried my best to get iron out of my blood to almost anemia levels. I donated gallons of blood and I took tons of iron che lators, be them natural stuff or not, turmeric, etc.

3. I cut out coffee and cola forever, as for some reason I think caffeine does something that causes gray hair temporary (I did not find out how this process works yet, I will find out)

4. Paradoxically drank lots of green tea (even if they contain bit caffeine) the catechins in it work as powerful chelators

5. I took some T3 for thyroid , I am not sure if this worked or not but ... there is a study who says T3 can reverse gray hair

6. I don't smoke, never did

7. Got wheat and gluten down to almost 0 % levels, for some reason wheat or gluten can cause grey hair, I am not sure not even to this day which one and how and why, too much info and this subject I studied less, but if you can help me on this one, we help each other !

8. Wheatgrass powder and chlorella powder ! not sure how they work but got them daily, might it be the chlorophyll amount ? might it be the catalase ? I don`t know

Be aware that few years ago I had 20 % of my hair gray, now I`m somewhere around 5% . I plan total reversal of gray hair and I`m doing my best day by day reading tons of stuff, I look up to the cancer meds and the cases were people got hair totally reversed to normal color after some meds, it's interesting, there is always hope and there are always ways, but we need to find out how to do it

I posted here all the info I gained in many many years, please post your experience and opinion too, cheers and best of luck!

Alexander

Optimus

@AlexanderCPPR not sure about your comments on milk and coffee.

I think biggest difference might have been caused by T3 in your case. How much and for how long did you take it. Cu is another thing that should have worked.

For me, I have not see anything work till now for long term. Once in a while I see some black roots in white strands of hair but that’s it.

Ell

I don't have a lot of grey but chugging shots of blackstrap molasses each day , reduced it a lot.

Same here, it is better than any candy. I'm also sure to get enough other copper during the week. Once source told me that about half the corpses at autopsy have multiple aneurisms, suggestive of a general copper deficiency. It might be called elastin in the blood vessels that copper is needed to make. Copper and hair correlation is well known, same as for how Hg can cause grey. It really depends on the person's history of exposure. Next time you do molasses, try first 1/2 hour before the molasses, to take about 2 tablespoons of wheat germ oil, I use "viobin". Then, when you later slug the molasses down, in me I get a warm feeling all over, as if my entire reticuloendothelial system is cooking on full blast !!

BrianF

Hello. I salute all of you for your initiative! very good info.

Regarding raw milk, I think it`s a bad deal and the risk does make the milk not worthy much. Milk/dairy was found to destroy collagen in the skin matrix and also cause saggy skin, so who wants that with colored hair ? I`d even pick gray hair over that. Meanwhile I posted this around : my opinion and my knowledge :

Alright bros, it`s been 2 years since my research started and I`m here to share what I know with you ! also we can do this together and help each other with what info we got and mix it together and hopefully to work this out ! and solve this issue !

Long story short : my first gray popped up when I was 24, I got shocked, I hate it so much ! I did my best to find out how can I reverse it, many people said that I am delusional ! guess what, I was not.

In 5 years I never stopped the research, I am 31 now and I have less gray hair than I had when I was 27.

Please do share your experiences too so we could see what is the key to reverse it completely, because it is possible.

So far what I've done and what I know :

1. Copper deficiency will cause the whatever gene was programmed (because aging is programmed by something , I am not sure what but I am sure we will find out soon if we do WORK together in this) to get gray hairs pretty fast at people, some get it early to 19 ! lol. I took copper, real copper, you know which one, I won't post here because I don't wanna do any advertising in my posts !

2. I tried my best to get iron out of my blood to almost anemia levels. I donated gallons of blood and I took tons of iron che lators, be them natural stuff or not, turmeric, etc.

3. I cut out coffee and cola forever, as for some reason I think caffeine does something that causes gray hair temporary (I did not find out how this process works yet, I will find out)

4. Paradoxically drank lots of green tea (even if they contain bit caffeine) the catechins in it work as powerful chelators

5. I took some T3 for thyroid , I am not sure if this worked or not but ... there is a study who says T3 can reverse gray hair

6. I don't smoke, never did

7. Got wheat and gluten down to almost 0 % levels, for some reason wheat or gluten can cause grey hair, I am not sure not even to this day which one and how and why, too much info and this subject I studied less, but if you can help me on this one, we help each other !

8. Wheatgrass powder and chlorella powder ! not sure how they work but got them daily, might it be the chlorophyll amount ? might it be the catalase ? I don`t know

Be aware that few years ago I had 20 % of my hair gray, now I`m somewhere around 5% . I plan total reversal of gray hair and I`m doing my best day by day reading tons of stuff, I look up to the cancer meds and the cases were people got hair totally reversed to normal color after some meds, it's interesting, there is always hope and there are always ways, but we need to find out how to do it

I posted here all the info I gained in many many years, please post your experience and opinion too, cheers and best of luck!

Alexander
Thanks fpor your extensive post. Very interesting. Can you please post (or pm to me) the brand of copper, I have no idea what our referring to. Ps - I'm in the UK, so may not have have seen their adverts.

Spondive

Same here, it is better than any candy. I'm also sure to get enough other copper during the week. Once source told me that about half the corpses at autopsy have multiple aneurisms, suggestive of a general copper deficiency. It might be called elastin in the blood vessels that copper is needed to make. Copper and hair correlation is well known, same as for how Hg can cause grey. It really depends on the person's history of exposure. Next time you do molasses, try first 1/2 hour before the molasses, to take about 2 tablespoons of wheat germ oil, I use "viobin". Then, when you later slug the molasses down, in me I get a warm feeling all over, as if my entire reticuloendothelial system is cooking on full blast !!
How do you know your reticuloendothelial system is cooking on full blast? And why molasses and wheat germ oil?

AlexanderCPPR

@AlexanderCPPR not sure about your comments on milk and coffee.

I think biggest difference might have been caused by T3 in your case. How much and for how long did you take it. Cu is another thing that should have worked.

For me, I have not see anything work till now for long term. Once in a while I see some black roots in white strands of hair but that’s it.

I`ve studied and read days (24 h) of accounts all over the internet to see what could cause grey hair or reversal. In almost all cases coffee causes super increase in grey hair and destruction of the skin. If you think otherwise, good for you ! I am not here to change your mind, but this is what I noticed and I think I read like hundreds if not thousands of pages with people writing their experiences on all the forums I could find from keto to caffeine forums.

By the way, there is that dude... who invented the "bulletproof coffee" therapy for age reversal, just take a look at his face and hair ,

I think he is the living proof of what I SAID, that coffee / dairy are nothing but supreme poisons

DAVE ASPREY , age 46

Dude is 46 and looks 75

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...bJqasCh-7bXfM37bo8o5i9gW85D9AZXvk_VSd7kGJUY&s

https://www.outsideonline.com/sites...ey-1-bulletproof-finalamm_h.jpg?itok=9UMMbu6R

anymore coffee and milk ? go for it !

AlexanderCPPR

I`m still unconvinced and sceptic about blackstrap molasses use as the sugar intake is HUGE and it could damage the collagen

tankasnowgod

Asprey doesn't use coffee and milk. He uses coffee and BUTTER. (and coconut/MCT oil)

He doesn't look as old as you claim, but regardless, he does all sorts of other interventions (like keto dieting) and other "biohacks" (from PQQ to vitamins to Omega 3 oils to melatonin to who knows what), so he is far from "living proof" that coffee and dairy (when he only consumes butter) are somehow "poisons."

Herbie

I`ve studied and read days (24 h) of accounts all over the internet to see what could cause grey hair or reversal. In almost all cases coffee causes super increase in grey hair and destruction of the skin. If you think otherwise, good for you ! I am not here to change your mind, but this is what I noticed and I think I read like hundreds if not thousands of pages with people writing their experiences on all the forums I could find from keto to caffeine forums.

By the way, there is that dude... who invented the "bulletproof coffee" therapy for age reversal, just take a look at his face and hair ,

I think he is the living proof of what I SAID, that coffee / dairy are nothing but supreme poisons

DAVE ASPREY , age 46

Dude is 46 and looks 75

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...bJqasCh-7bXfM37bo8o5i9gW85D9AZXvk_VSd7kGJUY&s

https://www.outsideonline.com/sites...ey-1-bulletproof-finalamm_h.jpg?itok=9UMMbu6R

anymore coffee and milk ? go for it !

Lol Dave aspey is the worst example to use. Guy is a crazy idiot, really who knows what he has done to himself with 100 supplements a day, hormones, drugs and so on. He looks like he is burning fat not carbs for energy hence the saggy appearance.

But seriously is it the vasoconstriction from the coffee where the skin aging thing stems from?

AlexanderCPPR

Asprey doesn't use coffee and milk. He uses coffee and BUTTER. (and coconut/MCT oil)

He doesn't look as old as you claim, but regardless, he does all sorts of other interventions (like keto dieting) and other "biohacks" (from PQQ to vitamins to Omega 3 oils to melatonin to who knows what), so he is far from "living proof" that coffee and dairy (when he only consumes butter) are somehow "poisons."

I think he's the only dude in the scientific / pseudoscience community who drinks so much coffee, also mixes it with dairy (butter)

So it's obv. to me that it's the coffee. Each time I megadosed coffee I got grey hairs and more wrinkles and this is all over the internet. So why would anyone promote coffee in the first place as something healthy ? it's poison

AlexanderCPPR

Lol Dave aspey is the worst example to use. Guy is a crazy idiot, really who knows what he has done to himself with 100 supplements a day, hormones, drugs and so on. He looks like he is burning fat not carbs for energy hence the saggy appearance.

But seriously is it the vasoconstriction from the coffee where the skin aging thing stems from?

I`m not sure why you say that burning fat would cause a saggy appearance ? as most keto / fasters burn fat and maintain youth looks and healthy skin ?

boris

www.raypeat.com
You should read the articles there :rolleyes:

Caffeine: A vitamin-like nutrient, or adaptogen. Questions about tea and coffee, cancer and other degenerative diseases, and the hormones.
You are not supposed to megadose coffee. And coffee + keto is obviously bad since you don't have any carbs to burn. Coffee raises metabolism. If there is nothing or not enough to metabolize you can guess what happens next.

Burning fat causes saggy appearence since stress hormones are involved in that process which ultimately catabolize your tissues.

tankasnowgod

I think he's the only dude in the scientific / pseudoscience community who drinks so much coffee, also mixes it with dairy (butter)

So it's obv. to me that it's the coffee. Each time I megadosed coffee I got grey hairs and more wrinkles and this is all over the internet. So why would anyone promote coffee in the first place as something healthy ? it's poison

Plenty of people mix coffee with dairy, usually cream or milk, not butter. It's not obvious to me at all. Plenty of people drink coffee, even in large amounts. I don't know how much coffee you think Asprey drinks. 5 cups a day? 50?

You have presented no proof that it's poison, and to the contrary, there are several studies on this forum that show coffee is quite beneficial. I have not personally experienced any of the effects that you mentioned from coffee, nor have I seen conclusive evidence from people at Starbucks/Coffee Bean/7-Eleven and so forth. I just don't see any link to gray hair and coffee, like you claim. Not even in the Asprey pictures you posted.

But, if you don't like coffee, or think it does something negative in your body, no reason you shouldn't stay away from it.

tankasnowgod

as most keto / fasters burn fat and maintain youth looks and healthy skin ?

You just went off yourself about how Asprey looks way older, and he himself practices both keto and fasting. So, which is it? Is he healthy and young looking, or does he look 30 years older than he is?

Herbie

@AlexanderCPPR

Because keto diet cult and that lifestyle is pro inflammatory in a big way and saggy skin is a sign of systemic inflammation moving towards death.

I randomly found this on instagram just now for you.

Yes leaner but bad skin, less hair, more greys and calls himself fat adapted.

EFC785F2-BD8D-44EA-A45F-EDBD07F8D651.png

Last edited:

Goobz

Dave Asprey definitely not a controlled study on anything, given how many supplements and interventions he has trialled on himself over the years.

He was massively overweight and exposed to toxic mould for years in his youth, too.

Goobz

Also given caffeine’s beneficial effects on neurological disorders and diabetes, according to repeated studies, I’d find it pretty surprising if it was a major villain for skin aging gray hair etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals