Anyone Got A Source Of Edible Hydrogenated Oils In The U.S

I'd like to experiment with hydrogenated oils if possible for my lowish cholesterol levels but the oils I've found have been cosmetic grade and I'm not sure if I'd want to try and eat that. Sources would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'd like to experiment with hydrogenated oils if possible for my lowish cholesterol levels but the oils I've found have been cosmetic grade and I'm not sure if I'd want to try and eat that. Sources would be appreciated. Thanks!

it’s all cosmetic grade. I don’t think there is no danger ingesting it.

Jib

Check out Welch, Holme, and Clark.

Home - Welch, Holme, & Clark

You need to call to place an order, but it's worth it. Very pleasant and helpful. They only have quantities in 5 gallon pails, however, for the lowest quantity you can buy. I got one pail of their hydrogenated coconut oil and am very happy with it. It comes with a batch analysis that gives you the exact breakdown of each fatty acid by percent. Very thorough. They're based in New Jersey.

tankasnowgod

Toxinless.com run by Dan Wich has quite a few listed sources for Hydrogenated Coconut Oil.

OP
ImprovingDaily
Thanks for the replies. I had seen the Toxinless list but was also wondering about other hydrogenated oils. It would be kinda cool to experiment with something like hydrogenated Palm Oil or something else like that.

OP
ImprovingDaily
Check out Welch, Holme, and Clark.

Home - Welch, Holme, & Clark

You need to call to place an order, but it's worth it. Very pleasant and helpful. They only have quantities in 5 gallon pails, however, for the lowest quantity you can buy. I got one pail of their hydrogenated coconut oil and am very happy with it. It comes with a batch analysis that gives you the exact breakdown of each fatty acid by percent. Very thorough. They're based in New Jersey.
Thanks! I'll bookmark them and try em out

lampofred

I've bought hydrogenated coconut oil from oilscenter.com. They write that it is food grade.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals