Anyone get labs (or other test) done and see benefits from addressing markers?

RealNeat

I see a lot of people getting various types of lab work done but I haven't heard many follow ups or testimonials of improvement.

Have you experienced benefits from addressing certain biomarkers? What were they? What was the improvement? How did you accomplish it?

exile

I had a tsh of 3.10 on 6/14/22, used one drop of tyromix with dinner 2-3 weeks before 8/23/22 labs and tsh was .89. I didn’t change other supplements, eating or lifestyle and both were drawn at similar times in the morning.

I saw vitamin d levels raise significantly after supplementing with vitamin d.

I saw testosterone levels raise years ago along with libido using lauicidin and biocidin, but as far as I know neither of these are recommended by Peat.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I had a tsh of 3.10 on 6/14/22, used one drop of tyromix with dinner 2-3 weeks before 8/23/22 labs and tsh was .89. I didn’t change other supplements, eating or lifestyle and both were drawn at similar times in the morning.

I saw vitamin d levels raise significantly after supplementing with vitamin d.

I saw testosterone levels raise years ago along with libido using lauicidin and biocidin, but as far as I know neither of these are recommended by Peat.
Thanks for sharing. How did you feel with a lower TSH and higher D level, noticeably better?

I'm not implying that people should feel benefits immediately after a good range result, some things take time, but I'm still curious.

You mention increased libido when you raised your T so that sounds like an almost immediate effect/ benefit.

P

Peatness

My cholesterol normalised – to be honest I can’t pinpoint what helped. Too many variables.

exile

Thanks for sharing. How did you feel with a lower TSH and higher D level, noticeably better?

I'm not implying that people should feel benefits immediately after a good range result, some things take time, but I'm still curious.

You mention increased libido when you raised your T so that sounds like an almost immediate effect/ benefit.

It sounds strange, but no I didn’t notice much notable difference with lower tsh and higher vitamin d levels. Temp and pulse did go up a bit with the lowering of the tsh.

Yeah I definitely felt better with the higher t.

Other things that couldn’t be measured on a lab that made me feel better or I directly noticed changes…cutting out starch for a bit and cutting raw sauerkraut took away stomach bloating I had had for long time. I cut them both at the same time so if if it was just one or the other I’m not really sure.

Also feel much better sense of overall health when I regularly have bone broth. Beef gelatin seems to work too. Much calmer, clearer thinking, just overall better.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals