Anyone fancy peaty meet-up in London UK?

LoveVintage

I've been to quite a few of the protests but unfortunately can't make the one this Saturday. I find them very uplifting. Hundreds of thousands of people yet hardly reported in the mainstream media. Really difficult to meet up with friends, but not a problem as meet with other amazing people, they are all so friendly. Definitely going to next one. Enjoy!

abdelbok

Hey guys, hope that all is well. Did you guys end up organising a meet-up in London? My friends and I are keen as well. Feel free to pm me if there are any WA/Telegram groups that have been created.

OP
miles

miles

A couple of us met up in Vauxhall back in July. I have been away a lot, working in Denmark where there are currently no restrictions. Back in London now for next couple of weeks. What’s the best way to arrange something with people? Is there another protest this Saturday? Miles

OP
miles

miles

A couple of us met up in Vauxhall part in July. I have been away a lot, working in Denmark where there are currently no restrictions. Back in London now for next couple of weeks. What’s the best way to arrange something with people? Is there another protest this Saturday?

OP
miles

miles

I set up a WhatsApp group that could potentially be used for organising meetings; but all suggestions can be posted here in this forum too. RayPeatLondon

OP
miles

miles

A few of us are planning to meet in Vauxhall around 6pm next Thursday. Anyone else interested? Miles

OP
miles

miles

There will be an other meet-up in London on Saturday at 3pm

Stilgar

I used to be near London but if anyone is in Scotland, I'd be up for a meet up ?

Alomongerpete

We had a great meetup yesterday afternoon at Clapham Junction. Ended up in a pub putting the world to rights about the state of the world and dietary / supplement tips. Looking forward to the next one when Miles is back from his travels hopefully end of October.

Peatful

1647640780925.png
1647640780925.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals