Anyone Experiment With High Dose Taurine?

Dave Clark

For the people who get negative effects from taurine, has anyone reduced the dose down to below a gram to see if that helped? I tend to have lowish blood pressure, and can get occular migraines as well, and sometimes get loose stools. I only use about a half a gram or less at bedtime or after dinner. I used to be able to take a lot of taurine, but in the last few years it has a stronger effect on me. My other half doesn't react well to it either. I have tried many powders, etc. Currently using PureBulk. Also, of those many powders, they all taste about the same to me, I don't notice any apparent difference in color, taste, and consistency (of course, I don't have a lab, so I can't speak to quality and pureness).

FitnessMike

does help with adrenaline and glycogen as a result in my case, worsen sleep, and my ding dong is not as low/full when not excited, this is at 5g + daily.

Ill stop from tomorrow and maybe reintroduce a low dose if i feel like i miss any benefits.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Big news today for us MPB sufferers in mainstream news

View: https://twitter.com/SolomonPhoenix_/status/1553092132050571264?t=qWlT0AxSdrpOxllGKa5dHA&s=19

See my thread

"Having researched substances which antagonise TGF-b1, here are some options:

- methyl palmitate (DeFibron)

- taurine

- green tea extract

- gingko Biloba

- curcumin

- apigenin

- naringenin

- apple cide vinegar

- sage

- aspirin"

Waynish

Possible to buy non-synthetic taurine? I can't find natural taurine anywhere.

Mossy

Possible to buy non-synthetic taurine? I can't find natural taurine anywhere.
Are you thinking from sea animals? I never thought of this, but that would be interesting if this was possible. I feel good initially on synthetic taurine but then have long lasting side effects (constipation, dehydration, brain fog, over-all malaise). It would be great if a natural source could acclimate better with my system.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals