Anyone Else Use A Online Pharmacy?

Dave Clark

Is a prescription needed for the site or no?
The person at Alldaychemist said some of their products don't need a script, not sure why. When you place an order you get to a page where they ask you to give your prescription info, when I went to place an order one time and got to that page I just stopped and closed out the site. The next day someone from Alldaychemist calls me and says he sees I was placing an order and didn't complete it, and wanted to know why. I said because I got to the part where they wanted a script and I didn't have one so I closed out. He said, oh you don't a script for that, just continue placing the order. So, depending on what you are buying, you may not need a script, I would call them first to see if that is the case.

RisingSun

Hi guys I made a order for some nolvadex and clomid and it says my package is in ISC new York customs I ordered it on December 22 and I paid for express shipping should I be worrying my package is from India

Alldaychemist?
Never had a problem with them.
Quality generics, arrives in a timely manner.

RisingSun

The person at Alldaychemist said some of their products don't need a script, not sure why. When you place an order you get to a page where they ask you to give your prescription info, when I went to place an order one time and got to that page I just stopped and closed out the site. The next day someone from Alldaychemist calls me and says he sees I was placing an order and didn't complete it, and wanted to know why. I said because I got to the part where they wanted a script and I didn't have one so I closed out. He said, oh you don't a script for that, just continue placing the order. So, depending on what you are buying, you may not need a script, I would call them first to see if that is the case.

You don’t need a script for any of their product, it’s just a legal obligation to pretend they are asking you for one otherwise they’d be out of business.

Aromasin, HCG, strong antibiotics, you literrally buy all those by just clicking the « no smoking » box.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

You don’t need a script for any of their product, it’s just a legal obligation to pretend they are asking you for one otherwise they’d be out of business.

Aromasin, HCG, strong antibiotics, you literrally buy all those by just clicking the « no smoking » box.
Excellent I'm going to definitely use their site next order wish I'd lnkno sooner could have saved $$$

Dave Clark

Thanks, they don't tell you that. I certainly understand why they do that. It's good to have people on forums communicate this stuff so someone doesn't get dissuaded when ordering.

Mauritio

any other online pharamcies ?
allday does not ship to my country unfortunetly.

Intellimeds.net is a good spot for nootropics esp if you're in europe takes only 5 days... just ordered Tianeptine there.

RisingSun

any other online pharamcies ?
allday does not ship to my country unfortunetly.

Intellimeds.net is a good spot for nootropics esp if you're in europe takes only 5 days... just ordered Tianeptine there.

Reliablerxpharmacy is ADC’s sister company.

Try and see if it ships to your country

Mauritio

Reliablerxpharmacy is ADC’s sister company.

Try and see if it ships to your country
Unfortunately also does not ship here ...

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

Just to give an update one of the packages cleared customs but why didn't I get a notification for the other I ordered both the same day anyone else experience this?

You’re welcome.
I’ve shipped medicine personally to individuals in Canada, UK and Brazil and received medicine from Mexico, India and Vantu. There’s never been a problem beyond delays.

Please check PM. Alldaychemist doesn't ship to Brazil. I need your help please.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Please check PM. Alldaychemist doesn't ship to Brazil. I need your help please.
I had my first problem shipping to Canada recently. The package contained 6 items and only one was delivered. I haven’t heard anything from border patrol but the recipient only received one item and did get a notice from customs. I’m not sure if it’s just Canada cracking down of other countries too.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

I had my first problem shipping to Canada recently. The package contained 6 items and only one was delivered. I haven’t heard anything from border patrol but the recipient only received one item and did get a notice from customs. I’m not sure if it’s just Canada cracking down of other countries too.
What was the medicine that they took from the package?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
What was the medicine that they took from the package?
I’d have to look them up but nothing controlled. Everything was pretty ordinary but customs kept them (per their letter of explanation) because they are available meds on Canadian formulary.

OP
Libra guy

Libra guy

I’d have to look them up but nothing controlled. Everything was pretty ordinary but customs kept them (per their letter of explanation) because they are available meds on Canadian formulary.
I am worrying now I placed an order with all day chemist last week said it shipped I'm just praying it doesn't get opened or taken

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I am worrying now I placed an order with all day chemist last week said it shipped I'm just praying it doesn't get opened or taken
Are you in the US? If so it should be fine. I didn’t have any problems getting the shipment to my house in the US.