Anyone else really like ice cream?

noodlecat

i was eating most of a pint of vanilla every night but recently i tried some chocolate and i could seriously eat 2 pints a day no problem, i wish i had bought more when it was on sale, it has no gums, just cream milk sugsr eggs and cocoa. there is something so delicious about the creamy chocolate taste. i start eating a bit after an afternoon meal and then i just end up finishing the whole pint, and then later before bed i want some more. it’s all i really crave lately.

Lollipop2

It is obviously filling a need in your body. Are you concerned with weight issues? If not who cares, eat away!

I also LOVE ice cream. It is soooo nourishing to my body. However, weight gain is a concern for me so I limit myself to 3 or 4 spoons in the evening as a treat about an hour before sleep. It actually helps my sleep.

I think one member here had health problems and thrived and lived off ice cream for about a year as she recovered.

Jennifer

i was eating most of a pint of vanilla every night but recently i tried some chocolate and i could seriously eat 2 pints a day no problem, i wish i had bought more when it was on sale, it has no gums, just cream milk sugsr eggs and cocoa. there is something so delicious about the creamy chocolate taste. i start eating a bit after an afternoon meal and then i just end up finishing the whole pint, and then later before bed i want some more. it’s all i really crave lately.

I consider ice cream a superfood. :) I was going through a 2 liter container of it daily for quite a while—I think at least 6 months—during a time when I struggled to digest most foods. No other food hit the spot quite like it. Even though it’s cold, I’d be burning up not long after having it. If you blend up some chocolate and vanilla ice cream with ice, you get something similar to a Wendy’s Frosty. So good!

PhilParma

I like it (Haagen Dazs), but I'm not able to make it a staple of my diet because it causes temporary hearing loss due to ear fullness/pressure. So, I guess I can't digest it well enough.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals