Anyone Else Get Headaches From Cologne/perfume?

lvysaur

Today I took out some old cologne and sprayed a ridiculously tiny amount on my hand. Within 30 seconds, my head started hurting.

DaveFoster

Today I took out some old cologne and sprayed a ridiculously tiny amount on my hand. Within 30 seconds, my head started hurting.
Some people are sensitive. I get lightheaded and foggy, along with some high histamine effects if I spray Febreeze in my room: probably phytoestrogens.

keith

I also get headaches from a lot of scents, perfumes, scented candles, sprays, etc.

postman

I get lightheaded and I get irritated mucous membranes from it. According to mainstream science it doesn't exist and it's all in your head.

PakPik

There's something called Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS), and some people have it really bad. They have to wear masks and build special furniture/homes or go live in a tent in the midst of nowhere. I've been there, and I've totally agree with Peat that it is a variation of the shock state. The good news is that I've had unbelievable improvement following Peat principles!