Anyone Else Finding Tianeptine Harder To Get These Days?

Discussion in 'Tianeptine' started by Buzrocks, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Buzrocks

Buzrocks New Member

It seems the usual vendors are all removing Tianeptine from their shops. What are your experiences? Why do you think this is happening?

2. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Cuz the banks won’t let them take credit cards if they sell this.

3. ddjd

ddjd Member

In Europe mitolabs sell it

4. Aspekt

Aspekt Member

I stopped using it because I could see the writing on the wall. Bunch of people abusing it for the opiate like effect and calling unwanted attention by the medical authorities. It wasn't necessarily singled out though, large high quality venders like Ceretropic delisting a whole bunch of their grey market stuff in response to the aforementioned payment processors applying pressure.

Poison control calls spike for unapproved drug with opioid-like high - STAT

Calls to poison control for overdose:
    2013: 4
    2014: 5
    2016: 38
    2017: 83
    2018: 81

Always gotta be some idiots who have to ruin it for everyone. Haven't found anything legit that boosts my mood like it does, though lowering brain glutamate is supposedly the primary mechanism for that, brain glutamate being elevated in people with depression. There are other ways of lowering that, improving metabolism being the unsurprising keystone.

5. Makrosky

Makrosky Member

It shouldn't be difficult to get a prescription for it if you tell the psychiatrist you have already used it and it works well. I guess?

You already did the job for him.

6. Aspekt

Aspekt Member

Unfortunately tianeptine isn't marketed in my country of residence, in either sodium or sulphate forms. In any case, my experience with medical professionals has taught me that most are very skeptical of anyone who takes it on themselves to experiment with their own biology, and very wary to prescribe something based on the patient's intuitions and experiences on their own with a grey market or controlled substance.
    I think they may feel that to be a transgression of the dynamic of all knowing provider and passively submitting ignorant patient. Particularly with something that has abuse potential as Tianeptine does. Although, I am fortunate enough to have a general practitioner now who I can discuss PubMed stuff with and who respects my knowledge enough to prescribe me things if I can make a reasonable case for them. It's a bit of a wasted privilege now though, as these days about the only thing I'm interested in taking is Cyproheptadine and I can get that OTC here, as long as I play the game of answering 'allergies' when the pharmacist inquires as to why I want it, and keep my metabolic aspirations to myself :grinning:

7. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Nothing makes a physician more angry than telling him, or her, that you have been
    ‘Self medicating.”

8. Makrosky

Makrosky Member

Totally agree with you guys. I forgot to add my "secret tecnique" : it is basically telling the physician that you had been prescribed that medicine before by another physician in another town(you just moved), after trying many other ones, and that one is the one who only worked. "I took it for 2 years and it worked". It usually works. ;)

You can even add more drama to it, if you have a spare blister or box of the medicine, bring it to the doc's office and pretend you don't know nothing, just say something like "i don't know my last doctor gave me this and it worked, it is the only one who didn't give me serious sideeffects like (insert most common sideeffects)" you hand the blister to him/her.

It always makes me feel like William S. Burroughs scoring opiates but...hey... it's their fault, not mine.

9. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

Good tips!

LOL about Burroughs...

10. debored13

debored13 Member

I ordered tianeptine sulfate capsules from nootropics depot
    It was rather expensive but it had a lot of suggestions

11. PresenceofMind

PresenceofMind Member

Yea Tianeptine was nearly impossible to find for quite some time, but there does seem to be quite a few vendors for it now. I take it the banks are taking a more relaxed stance regarding it. If only they'd do the same with Piracetam...

12. HealingBoy

HealingBoy Member

Thank God it is not ... This ***t is HIGHLY addictive, it's not a nootropic, FORGET THAT.
    Taking it ONCE made me have withdrawal symptoms for more than a month.

13. accelerator

accelerator Member

What dose did you take?

14. HealingBoy

HealingBoy Member

12.5 mg, believe me or not.
    I took Stablon (tianeptine) ONCE. I *knew* I shouldn't take it twice and lived 3 days of hell and having bouts of craving for a month or two. CBD helped me a lot. Drink water, chew nigella seeds and eat fruits/vegetables, nothing solid ( opiate withdrawal symptoms include constipation and stomach cramps !)

15. Jem Oz

Jem Oz Member

Risky drug. I had mixed results at best. Don't think it's something to fool around with tbh.