Anyone believe in either God or karma?

1) We are tasked with being charitable, yet if we deliberately try to be charitable we are only serving ourselves. What am I missing here
I understand that on it's face it seems like a paradox, but the difference in being obedient or disobedient to God is if we lean on His grace or try to show grace to others by our own understanding.

He made us. He knows everything, we know nothing, save for Him. He is the potter, we are the clay. The wisdom of this world is foolishness to God. We often forget that a part of the world is our fallen flesh that we still abide in.

1 Corinthians 2:1-2
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.
[2] For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Genesis 2:7
[7] And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

If I open up a sandwich shop and do everything in my power to give out free sandwiches, all I am doing is sacrificing to the flesh. I sacrifice my flesh for theirs that they might have more life in their flesh and (on the receiving end) because of my arduous sacrifices, my flesh takes pride in my work... because look at all these people I fed, right? Yet it was not my ability to feed people sandwiches, but rather a gift of the grace of God that He allowed me to distribute sandwiches.

From here, like with everything, it is possible to offer glory to God (humility, approaching God) as I just mentioned or to give that glory to oneself (pride, departing from God).

So then, to go back to your question: we can always be deliberately charitable, but in the act of deliberation, we are taking matters into our own hands.

2) Whether something we do originates from God's heart or our heart, what is the concrete difference? Is it about waiting and reacting, rather than deliberately planning? Or something completely different?
Revelation 13:10
[10] He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Revelation 14:12-13
[12] Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.
[13] And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Waiting and reacting is the short answer, yes. 'Waiting on the Lord' is not to be misconstrued with idleness. If someone challenges your foundation, you are within the law to defend yourself. Hence the shield of faith and sword of the Spirit. These verses from Ephesians chapter 6 repeatedly convey how we ought to abide in the might of God: by standing, which is contrary to offending.

Ephesians 6:10-20
[10] Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
[11] Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
[13] Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
[14] Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
[15] And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
[16] Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
[17] And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
[18] Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
[19] And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
[20] For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

The opposite of defending (standing) is offending. We are told not to offend.

Acts 24:16
[16] And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void of offence toward God, and toward men.

Here is another string of verses which offers another wording of the same Truth:

2 Corinthians 6:3-10
[3] Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:
[4] But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
[5] In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;
[6] By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
[7] By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
[8] By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
[9] As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
[10] As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

It might also be worth considering that all things that God does are lawful. Because He is holy, He is lawful, and vice versa. It is accordingly written that we ought to follow Him in his holiness:

1 Peter 1:15-16
[15] But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
[16] Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

...and in order for us to be holy, we must be lawful, and in order to be lawful, we cannot offend.
3) Why do we do these things, if not to please God? Or, why do we let God work through us, if not to please him?
Those two questions are contrary to one another.

Philippians 1:22
[22] But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

We don't do things that God might be pleased.

We allow (by humble request) God to work through us that He might be pleased.

2 Timothy 2:19-21
[19] Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
[20] But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour.
[21] If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

James 4:8
[8] Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

Psalms 34:18
[18] The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Ideonaut

Just curious about how the rp forum members think about this in general.
Also feel free to discuss law of attraction beliefs
I think "god" is bs, and so is "karma". As an explanation for the world the first violates Occam's razor--multiplies explanatory entities beyond necessity. It is a primitive anthropomorphism, ascribing to the whole universe the properties of a man--the big man in the sky who is all powerful, all loving, all good--a bunch of stupid claims totally disproved by the state of the world. The "god created the world" explanation is like the "world rests on a turtle, which rests on another turtle" explanation. If "god" created the world, it must have had greater complexity than the world, and where did this complexity come from? Did it evolve? Infinite regress, like with the turtles? I say "get real", and have the dignity and courage to be real about things, "You'll agree that we are standing on the earth and it has a circumference of about 25,000 miles. Well, where is this "god" you speak of and how big is it?"
The "karma" idea is not much better -- infinite total justice as a law of universe. Where would it come from? It's not physics, but just a piece of mysticism. The plain obvious observable fact is that injustice abounds. I have a flaky friend who insists that the good will always win in the end. Oh really? It hasn't been winning for a long time; that's not the trajectory. You wait around till "the end"--not me. "The end" is as big a myth as "the beginning"--just another infinity in the equation.

rei

God is consciousness and everything in existence is an appearance of it. Just like when you dream there is nothing but your mind there, god is dreaming up this reality and there is nothing but consciousness here. This is called advaita, or non-duality.

Even jesus knew this when he said “The kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:21, KJV)

Karma is the law of cause and effect, and the metaphysical aspects of it simply follow from grander scale causality that we don't really comprehend.

mariantos

I think "god" is bs, and so is "karma". As an explanation for the world the first violates Occam's razor--multiplies explanatory entities beyond necessity. It is a primitive anthropomorphism, ascribing to the whole universe the properties of a man--the big man in the sky who is all powerful, all loving, all good--a bunch of stupid claims totally disproved by the state of the world. The "god created the world" explanation is like the "world rests on a turtle, which rests on another turtle" explanation. If "god" created the world, it must have had greater complexity than the world, and where did this complexity come from? Did it evolve? Infinite regress, like with the turtles? I say "get real", and have the dignity and courage to be real about things, "You'll agree that we are standing on the earth and it has a circumference of about 25,000 miles. Well, where is this "god" you speak of and how big is it?"
The "karma" idea is not much better -- infinite total justice as a law of universe. Where would it come from? It's not physics, but just a piece of mysticism. The plain obvious observable fact is that injustice abounds. I have a flaky friend who insists that the good will always win in the end. Oh really? It hasn't been winning for a long time; that's not the trajectory. You wait around till "the end"--not me. "The end" is as big a myth as "the beginning"--just another infinity in the equation.
If you believe that God is a big man, then something is wrong.

Where are you coming from?
Who are you?
Where are you going?

OP
J

Jack Earth

God is consciousness and everything in existence is an appearance of it. Just like when you dream there is nothing but your mind there, god is dreaming up this reality and there is nothing but consciousness here. This is called advaita, or non-duality.

Even jesus knew this when he said “The kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:21, KJV)

Karma is the law of cause and effect, and the metaphysical aspects of it simply follow from grander scale causality that we don't really comprehend.
Thanks for chiming in.. the Christians debatating with each other was getting overwhelming

Sweet Meat

I think "god" is bs, and so is "karma". As an explanation for the world the first violates Occam's razor--multiplies explanatory entities beyond necessity

you already conflated occam's razor by failing to define god. you're using arbitrary concepts and externalizing them t into an "entity" when practically every definition of god ends up stating "god is all" - which by definition is the simplest explanation for the universe

It is a primitive anthropomorphism, ascribing to the whole universe the properties of a man--the big man in the sky who is all powerful, all loving, all good--

it is genuinely concerning that you think man is all powerful, all loving, and good

lol

a bunch of stupid claims totally disproved by the state of the world.
again...you're saying god is nonsense because he is "all powerful and all loving, just like man...but the human world is terrible therefore god doesn't exist"

i'm not sure i agree with you 100% on your logic there :<

The "god created the world" explanation is like the "world rests on a turtle, which rests on another turtle" explanation. If "god" created the world, it must have had greater complexity than the world, and where did this complexity come from? Did it evolve? Infinite regress, like with the turtles? I say "get real", and have the dignity and courage to be real about things, "You'll agree that we are standing on the earth and it has a circumference of about 25,000 miles. Well, where is this "god" you speak of and how big is it?"

i don't believe god has form - by definition everything with form is subject to causality and entropy - the only constant in the universe is the space within which all decaying matter exists - it makes more sense that god is the space within which every thing exists, rather than presuming "it" must also have form and be subject to the laws that govern form, just because that's your experience

The "karma" idea is not much better -- infinite total justice as a law of universe. Where would it come from? It's not physics, but just a piece of mysticism.
well, karma is literally translated from it's sanksrit root as "action" and it's entire definition is synonymous with causality, the fundamental principle of physics

The plain obvious observable fact is that injustice abounds.
no, the plain obvious observable fact is that justice and injustice are arbitrary human concepts that mean nothing in the grand scheme of an indifferent universe

I have a flaky friend who insists that the good will always win in the end. Oh really? It hasn't been winning for a long time; that's not the trajectory. You wait around till "the end"--not me. "The end" is as big a myth as "the beginning"--just another infinity in the equation.

i don't believe in good or evil; i think they are facile concepts of weak minds trying to rationalize, justify or excuse their own behaviour by comparing it to those around them...why do you believe in it so much?

AndrogenicJB

You conflate God with 'a big man in the sky' --- you have no theistic understandin, God is an immaterial entity ---- secondly, in order to say that the divine attributes of God are disproven by the state of the world, say omnibenevolent, you have to show the underlying presupposition as to why an omnibenevolent God would not have morally sufficient reasons for allowing evil to exist --- there is no infinite regress with 'God created the world', God exists timelesssly and is uncaused by virtue of his own nature, to fail to understand this is to fail to understand what we mean by God, there is no infinite regress --- if you think the only knowledge we can have should be ones that can be empirically verified then you self-refute for in the empirical world you cannot verify that dogma so your statement that 'Well, where is this God' is meaningless

akgrrrl

I'm a King James Bible believing born again Christian. The belief in "karma" is a mass witchcraft spell more or less. So I do believe there is a thing called "karma" but that it's part and parcel of witchcraft so I don't personally adhere to (participate in) that. :2cents:
I noticed that you mentioned some on "witchcraft" in which you do not participate, but do adhere to another book crafted for guidance. So where do you stand on "turning water into wine"?
If you believe that God is a big man, then something is wrong.
A person might see that everywhere on earth it is the female of the species that creates. And yet...

mariantos

I noticed that you mentioned some on "witchcraft" in which you do not participate, but do adhere to another book crafted for guidance. So where do you stand on "turning water into wine"?

A person might see that everywhere on earth it is the female of the species that creates. And yet...

Please elaborate a little, I feel that there must be a subtlety in your message and I do not want to get caught up in it unknowingly.

akgrrrl

Please elaborate a little, I feel that there must be a subtlety in your message and I do not want to get caught up in it unknowingly.
From examples of scripture in the Bible both New and Old Testament, there is magic, shock and awe everywhere. Small healings of the crippled and blind to a handful of Chosens surviving a worldwide flood. According to all the Sunday school I attended, alchemy, magic, flying angels and demons, and rage of a displeased God need be embraced to prove faith in the God of my fathers.

mariantos

From examples of scripture in the Bible both New and Old Testament, there is magic, shock and awe everywhere. Small healings of the crippled and blind to a handful of Chosens surviving a worldwide flood. According to all the Sunday school I attended, alchemy, magic, flying angels and demons, and rage of a displeased God need be embraced to prove faith in the God of my fathers.

I understand now where you are beating, thanks for the clarification.

Yes, miracles and witchcraft rituals are mentioned in the Bible. There is, however, a big difference between them. Although both the miracle and the magic may seem the same, there are still differences that need to be known.

The miracle is an unusual or wonderful event, considered to be caused by the power of God. Magic is defined as a power that allows people to do impossible things by uttering special words or actions. Therefore magic is an act of a human being, while a miracle is an act of God.

A miracle is characterized by a beneficial event, which is statistical, but does not contradict the law of nature. Miracles are a source of amazement and delight, I have experienced this many times, only after we experience a miracle do we think of God and praise Him.

Miracles are largely based on God's will, one reason we can't expect miracles to happen from time to time. It happens very rarely, if they are not intended to happen at all. Miracles are based on the power of God and do not use energy. God usually works with the laws of nature to work miracles, God works regularly by his created nature, but he is free to work without, above, or against it. Miracles have nothing to do with controlling objects.

The first miracle of the Savior in Cana of Galilee, the healing of the crippled, the restoration of the sight of the blind, and so on, are miracles, so the ones you mentioned successfully fall into this category.

Magic is an act performed by human beings. Magic is an attempt to understand, experience and influence the world using symbols, acts of interpretation and more. It is the twisting and turning of the nature of the object. While performing magic, the so-called surrounding energy is used and attempts are made to suppress the real nature of objects. Magic is not a will of God, it is personal. The magic happens in front of our eyes, some realize, others less. But more and more people have begun to realize, because the devil deliberately leaves things out, we are so deceived that we believe that there is good or white magic and bad or black magic.

I will return to my opening sentence and write to you that the Bible does not distinguish between good and bad magic. Magic is magic when it comes to the Bible. Scripture does not matter whether magic is used for good or evil, it is forbidden because it appeals to a source of power other than God. Those who practice magic, worship creation instead of the Creator, call demons or evil spirits, often turn to mother earth, angels and / or other elements.

Therefore, there is no distinction between white and black magic, because both worship things other than God. It is frightening to think that the followers of white magic unknowingly pray and turn to the same god whom the followers of black magic worship, namely satan.

Throughout Scripture, both the Old and New Testaments, all forms of witchcraft violate God's law and are condemned, Deuteronomy 18: 10-16, Leviticus 19:26-31, 20:27, Acts 13: 8-10. Pharaoh's wizards tried to imitate the miracles performed by Moses and Aaron using their secret arts, which refer to the witchcraft ceremonies or rituals that magicians use to accomplish their purposes: incantations, spells, magic words, wearing charms, amulets and so on Exodus 7:11, 8:7. The apostle Paul condemns Elima the sorcerer, calling him son of the devil, who was full of wickedness and crooked the ways of the Lord, Acts 13:10. Nowhere in the Bible is there a wizard or magician described in a positive light. All are condemned by God.

Scripture says that God hates everything related to magic, because it doesn't come from God. Satan deceives people into believing that white magic is beneficial. He can do this of course because he claims to be an angel of light, 2 Corinthians 11:14, but his desire is to trap as many souls as he can. The Bible warns against him and his evil schemes.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
1 Peter 5:8

But the Spirit says plainly that in the latter times some will forsake the faith, clinging to deceptive spirits and the teachings of the devils, 1 Timothy 4:1. True spiritual power comes only from God, from a righteous relationship with He by faith in Jesus Christ, and by the Holy Spirit, who dwells in the hearts of the faithful.

I do not know what was preached to you at sunday school, I have nothing against these meetings, I like to listen to sermons inspired by the Holy Spirit, but personally I am not a follower of these meetings. I believe that we need more than the "pill" of faith on sunday, it is not enough if as soon as the week begins we return to iniquity. We must try to contemplate God daily.

And finally, regarding your last sentence, my dear sister in Christ, God does not need you to "embrace" his wrath, thus demonstrating your faith. He wants you to repent, to return to His bosom, to bring you out of your deadly sleep! I have also read comments here on the forum about God's wrath and the suffering He allows.

Do you think that God would still allow suffering, if this were not the only solution to turn the lost with their hearts to Him?

This is how He cries out to His children to come home, because only in this way, through suffering, do His children still be able to hear His voice, unfortunately.

Have you thought about what is happening in the world, are punishments allowed by Him, because we are extremely dead in sin?

Everyone blames governments, the vaccinated end up turning against unvaccinated and vice versa and we end up blaming each other, we are able to blame everything, even our beloved Master, our Lord God. See how all over the world they are all united in the same thought and turn against governments, tell me, how many of them think that everything that happens reflects their / our state of sin? Every time the Israelites suffered, they automatically thought that they had sinned against God and had strayed from His righteous ways. This was their first reaction, "I have sinned against the Lord," they did not jump to blame the incompetent kings or anything else, because they knew very well what was the cause of their unhappiness. Let's not forget this, very important otherwise.

This revolt in the world is exactly what the devil wants, only the dissatisfaction everywhere against the current forms of government will produce chaos, anarchy and so they will come with the solution of a single government, with peace on their lips, but under the peace on their lips are hidden thoughts and evil purposes, all are planned by satanists and allowed by the Most High. Let's try to be careful not to fall into their trap, let's not be fooled by their "magic" and end up turning against each other and hating each other, because unfortunately this will happen, but to turn with our faces and hearts to God , to ask forgiveness for our misery, to guide us so that we are not deceived and you will witness the "miracles" of God in this way.

We omit to see that we are dead in iniquity, rotten of sins, we omit to see the true reason why God allows us to go through what we go through, but also through what we will go through, namely our sin that has reached its peak. My sister, in the beginning the cleansing was done by water, now it will be done by fire, not because God is angry and evil, but because he is just and full of love, it is a necessary act.

If I omitted something from your message, then I apologize, I am a human being, just like you, I rely on you to be implicitly understanding, if you had the patience to read my writing.

marcar72

So where do you stand on "turning water into wine"?

One of the many miracles Jesus performed to show to Israel that he was the promised Messiah.

1 Corinthians:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Signs and wonders from God Almighty proceed throughout the book of Acts to show to those who believe (mostly Jews at first, but Acts transitions to Gentiles) that the testimony and witness of Jesus Christ and his Church is trustworthy and true. Signs from the Holy Ghost eventually "Peter" out as God transitions from dealing with the nation of Israel (temporarily) through the gospel of the kingdom to the Church with the gospel of Grace. (Apostle Paul's ministry)

So as a King James Bible believer one of the doctrines I believe in is called Cessationism. Google it and check it out for yourself. There will be lying signs and wonders in the End Times that come in accordance with the power and working of Satan. So it's VERY important to understand the nuances between the TRUE signs and wonders of Jesus Christ and the Apostles as opposed to lying signs and wonders. There's a HUGE ecumenical movement (false church) alive and well in this day and age.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. God bless!! :):

akgrrrl

One of the many miracles Jesus performed to show to Israel that he was the promised Messiah.

1 Corinthians:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Signs and wonders from God Almighty proceed throughout the book of Acts to show to those who believe (mostly Jews at first, but Acts transitions to Gentiles) that the testimony and witness of Jesus Christ and his Church is trustworthy and true. Signs from the Holy Ghost eventually "Peter" out as God transitions from dealing with the nation of Israel (temporarily) through the gospel of the kingdom to the Church with the gospel of Grace. (Apostle Paul's ministry)

So as a King James Bible believer one of the doctrines I believe in is called Cessationism. Google it and check it out for yourself. There will be lying signs and wonders in the End Times that come in accordance with the power and working of Satan. So it's VERY important to understand the nuances between the TRUE signs and wonders of Jesus Christ and the Apostles as opposed to lying signs and wonders. There's a HUGE ecumenical movement (false church) alive and well in this day and age.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9 even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. God bless!! :):
Interesting that you quoted Acts, my fathers favorite book. But to the point of so many false interpretations...throughout the 200 Christian sects registered in just the USA (45,000 throughout the world) they ALL believe their interpretation is the only right way. It is ultimately more confusing to pursue a real effort of final context of any one topic due to utter subjectivity and opposing interpretation!

Interesting that you quoted Acts, my fathers favorite book. But to the point of so many false interpretations...throughout the 200 Christian sects registered in just the USA (45,000 throughout the world) they ALL believe their interpretation is the only right way. It is ultimately more confusing to pursue a real effort of final context of any one topic due to utter subjectivity and opposing interpretation!

The words of the 1611 KJV are the one thing that a Christian follows. Not laws or clubs put in place by men that they might be justified as more righteous than other men. Either a person believes the words on the page or they believe in themselves. It says what it says and that's that. Understanding something isn't a requirement to believe it.

Romans 11:33-34
[33] O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
[34] For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

Romans 3:3-4
[3] For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
[4] God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

1 Corinthians 14:33
[33] For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Matthew 5:18
[18] For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Psalms 12:6-7
[6] The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
[7] Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever.

> The words of God are pure. The words of men are not.

Matthew 24:35
[35] Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

1 Peter 1:24-25
[24] For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
[25] But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Peatful

How do these guys fit in? Do we even follow ministers or are they like the gurus.

Ive never seen this before. You raise an interesting question.

God is a God of order not foolishness . He brings joy- not silliness. Faith is relational; not a spectacle.

He’s not about entertainment, or showmanship.
He’s an intimate Father. A loving King.

I do not follow man. I don’t think anyone is a guru.
And while I certainly don’t know what is going on there; I know my faith looks nothing like this; expresses itself nothing like this. And I actually find this a bit troubling.

marcar72

But to the point of so many false interpretations...throughout the 200 Christian sects registered in just the USA (45,000 throughout the world) they ALL believe their interpretation is the only right way. It is ultimately more confusing to pursue a real effort of final context of any one topic due to utter subjectivity and opposing interpretation!

I thought to share with you a quality sermon from pastor Ralph "Yankee" Arnold. It touches upon the concerns you've raised in the words I quoted from you above. God bless!! :):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eof6PfEarA4

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals