Anybody know the book on vision Peat recommended

Grapelander

I didn't think it would be the book - however I am going to post quality vision resources I locate into this thread as I like the content we have accumulated.

Grapelander

Nightwalking : Exploring the dark with Peripheral Vision (article)
by Nelson Zink and Stephen Parks

It all began one afternoon a couple of years ago. We were talking about people who have the ability to see farther or more deeply or more clearly than the rest of us, those exceptional individuals who can easily master complexity and ambiguity and arrive at startling insights.

We began to speculate on the possibility that these people weren't just smarter or more creative than the average person but perhaps literally saw the world in a different manner. As we looked for direct connections between the literal and figurative meanings of words like sight and vision, it slowly became apparent that we were onto something.

We reviewed the physiology of sight and discovered that neural structures exist within the eye which facilitate a way of seeing that is radically dissimilar from the one we're accustomed to using. We confirmed that there is, indeed, a neurological basis for a distinct "second" type of sight, and that this way of seeing is available to all of us all the time. (Usually we are so absorbed with our focused vision that we're unaware of its power.)

Could peripheral vision possibly be related to Vision, to Insight, to all those capitalized powers of perception?