Anybody interested in discussing RP ideas on Clubhouse?

mhm

Clubhouse is an invitation-only audio-chat social networking app that currently only works on iOS (iPhone or iPad, basically).

I was recently invited to join the app by people who share my interest in a specific cryptocurrency project. We were able to grow the community quite fast thanks to Clubhouse.

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in making the same thing happen for all things Ray Peat.

Fred

I don't know anything about the platform, but if it's run by, or uses servers of, any of the big companies, it will be censored or shut down at some point if it's involved in spreading "medical misinformation" , i.e. accurate information.

CLASH

@mhm
I'm interested in doing something on clubhouse, I was recently invited to join (which I did) but I have minimal experience with its use and I haven't invested much time in it yet.

On the flip side, I have a telegram thread and chat up. If anyone is interested here let me know and I'll post the link. Maybe we can get something going on both platforms? What if we somehow linked clubhouse and the telegram chat together? Then we could post articles on telegram and talk about them in clubhouse.

NodeCerebri

@mhm
I'm interested in doing something on clubhouse, I was recently invited to join (which I did) but I have minimal experience with its use and I haven't invested much time in it yet.

On the flip side, I have a telegram thread and chat up. If anyone is interested here let me know and I'll post the link. Maybe we can get something going on both platforms? What if we somehow linked clubhouse and the telegram chat together? Then we could post articles on telegram and talk about them in clubhouse.
Interested in telegram. In telegram you can do an audio channel too. It’s the same as clubhouse then. Clubhouse recently got very annoying. I have 6 weeks intense experience in it and there is only little value add. You need to carefully watch who you’re following and interacting with or it can get cheesy very quickly. Humans - turning everything on the internet on some kind of fame and sex. So not different from other social media platforms except its audio-only feature.

CLASH

Interested in telegram. In telegram you can do an audio channel too. It’s the same as clubhouse then. Clubhouse recently got very annoying. I have 6 weeks intense experience in it and there is only little value add. You need to carefully watch who you’re following and interacting with or it can get cheesy very quickly. Humans - turning everything on the internet on some kind of fame and sex. So not different from other social media platforms except its audio-only feature.

We'll thats good to know. Someone sent me the link to join clubhouse, but I didnt see what the benefit was really; besides the audio aspect, I think being able to share videos, articles, podcasts, pictures and all other types of media with a specific group of people is extremely helpful. Thats why I personally chose to get involved with telegram (I'm not currently involved in any other social media).

Here is the telegram link: