Anybody here got real sick from covid?

Motif

Even you did take stuff like Quercetin zinc d3 vitamin c aspirin?

or do you know somebody that took that stuff and still got pretty sick?

pro marker

i believe i had it. i was in japan and I was getting sicker and sicker from what I believe was radiation poisoning. after 2 weeks in shibuya i fell very ill and could not breathe properly. i was terrified, felt like I was gonna die. the next morning breathing troubles were gone but I had extreme fatigue and tinnitus and overall feeling of flu like symptoms for 2 weeks. i started getting better the instant I took a train out of tokyo and went into the mountains. it took me 3 months to fully recover. i don't tell people this irl because its hopeless to tell someone 5g can cause corona.

Perry Staltic

i believe i had it. i was in japan and I was getting sicker and sicker from what I believe was radiation poisoning. after 2 weeks in shibuya i fell very ill and could not breathe properly. i was terrified, felt like I was gonna die. the next morning breathing troubles were gone but I had extreme fatigue and tinnitus and overall feeling of flu like symptoms for 2 weeks. i started getting better the instant I took a train out of tokyo and went into the mountains. it took me 3 months to fully recover. i don't tell people this irl because its hopeless to tell someone 5g can cause corona.

When I read radiation poisoning I thought Fukushima. Tokyo actually got some serious fallout from there.

Maljam

Could you have been exposed to mold?

ddjd

if i did get it i would not be taking bloody quercetin lol. straight onto Cyproheptadine, aspirin, methylene blue, zinc, t3, we've discussed it at length what we need to take

OP
M

Motif

if i did get it i would not be taking bloody quercetin lol. straight onto Cyproheptadine, aspirin, methylene blue, zinc, t3, we've discussed it at length what we need to take

how much of everything did you take?
and did it help?

Kram

I was sick from it. I was taking a lot of methylene blue at the time and it didn't seem to help. Quercetin zinc d3 vitamin c aspirin seems like the way to go. Quercetin is really good at inhibiting inflammation from mast cells.

I had a severe flu last year in March April, but I have no idea what it was. It ended up developing into bacterial pneumonia. Although the flu only lasted about five days.

OP
M

Motif

I had a severe flu last year in March April, but I have no idea what it was. It ended up developing into bacterial pneumonia. Although the flu only lasted about five days.
Scary. And you took zinc etc?

then it seems like it’s not that big of a help

Perry Staltic

Scary. And you took zinc etc?

then it seems like it’s not that big of a help

It's not that simple. How much did he take, for how long, what kind, what was his zinc status before, did he have enough selenium, how healthy is his thymus (produces T-cells; shrinks with age; zinc builds up over long term)? Plus zinc's not going to do it by itself.

OP
M

Motif

So starting the stuff just when you got sick won’t do ***t. Damn

Perry Staltic

So starting the stuff just when you got sick won’t do ***t. Damn

It won't hurt. If you're feeling symptoms as far as zinc goes the best thing to do is get zinc acetate lozenges and do 75 mg/day for a few days. Let them slowly dissolve in your mouth.

I took cyproheptadine, methylene blue, azithromycin, taurine, aspirin, losartan, vitamin C...I had a very high fever, 105 one day, but in 5 days it was gone, but an opportunistic bacterial pneumonia set in and I needed a fluroquinolone to recover. But the flu or whatever it was didn't cause extensive lung damage, although it did cause some. I did hours of bag breathing and sat up for 5 days instead of lying down.

Perry Staltic

It won't hurt. If you're feeling symptoms as far as zinc goes the best thing to do is get zinc acetate lozenges and do 75 mg/day for a few days. Let them slowly dissolve in your mouth.

If you're feeling symptoms, for zinc something like this is what you need. They say up to 8/day, which is 150 mg, for no more than 3 days.

I had something in February/ March, if I recall correctly. It was basically diarrhea that lasted almost a week. No breathing problems, just massive diarrhea. They say covid can give some people digestive disturbances, but now that I'm thinking about it, I had a similar problem even in 2015, so either what I had is not covid, or this virus existed even back then.

I think I was eating too much rendered fat in 2020 when I had it. Also important to mention that it happened right after I ate a bunch of cooked apples. Considering my gut was much more messed up at the time, it may have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

What I did to heal it was I took cyproheptadine and doxycyline. The cyproheptadine immediately made me feel a lot better. It really is wonderful for gut related issues.

OP
M

Motif

On Facebook I was just reading that the mother of somebody had to go to the ER yet she was taking ivermectin , zinc , d, c etc

I have 'something' right now. Slept very long yesterday but woke up still feeling tired. Went for a 9 km walk in a remote area as it was nice fresh, snowy weather, came home and started feeling immensely sleepy. Slept for 1.5 hours... shortly after that onset of body aches and temperature started rising at around 22:00, peaking at 37.7°c (99.8°F) just before bed at midnight. I was taking zinc, Vitamin C. Took a lot of monolaurin and popped an Aspirin before sleep.

Sleep was quite shitty and I'm still tired but temperature seems to have dropped down for now *knock on wood*. No idea what it is but I don't see symptoms any different from the usual cold/flu that I had 100s of times before. No plans of getting tested for "COVID".

+1 Yep

Maljam

I have 'something' right now. Slept very long yesterday but woke up still feeling tired. Went for a 9 km walk in a remote area as it was nice fresh, snowy weather, came home and started feeling immensely sleepy. Slept for 1.5 hours... shortly after that onset of body aches and temperature started rising at around 22:00, peaking at 37.7°c (99.8°F) just before bed at midnight. I was taking zinc, Vitamin C. Took a lot of monolaurin and popped an Aspirin before sleep.

Sleep was quite shitty and I'm still tired but temperature seems to have dropped down for now *knock on wood*. No idea what it is but I don't see symptoms any different from the usual cold/flu that I had 100s of times before. No plans of getting tested for "COVID".

Do you usually go on 9km walks?