Anybody here got real sick from covid?

Do you usually go on 9km walks?

About 5-6 km on a near-daily basis. This takes me around an hour and I enjoy it as it helps me relax, catch some fresh air and be active in a way that doesn't deplete my glycogen stores.

On weekends I go for these longer walks, up to 10 km. They take about 2 hours and can be a bit draining, which is why I usually pack up on carbs before I leave. But I'm used to them, so I don't see a reason why they would cause me to wipe out all of a sudden.

PTP

My Dad got very sick with covid last March. He was taking glycine regularly I believe, I think about 10-15 grams a day. It's the only 'Peaty' thing I'm aware he takes. He does take other drugs for hypothyroidism that probably wouldn't be recommended here.

My stack of vitamins: B-complex, D, and K, plus occasional methylene blue and glycine and fever tree tonic water seems to have kept me safe all along, but I'm not in a high risk category.

Jstar

I was sick from it. I was taking a lot of methylene blue at the time and it didn't seem to help. Quercetin zinc d3 vitamin c aspirin seems like the way to go. Quercetin is really good at inhibiting inflammation from mast cells.
Moreover quercitin, like hydroxychloroquine, acts as a carrier for zinc.

PTP

My Dad got very sick with covid last March. He was taking glycine regularly I believe, I think about 10-15 grams a day. It's the only 'Peaty' thing I'm aware he takes. He does take other drugs for hypothyroidism that probably wouldn't be recommended here.

My stack of vitamins: B-complex, D, and K, plus occasional methylene blue and glycine and fever tree tonic water seems to have kept me safe all along, but I'm not in a high risk category.
Oh and he also takes a baby aspirin daily. Did not protect him, but perhaps was too small a dose.

OP
M

Motif

I was reading Aspirin stops viruses from replicating. But somehow it looks like all that stuff is not going to do much.

reaching

I was sick in the summer and have had persistent sinus issues that started during this time.
First few days were night sweats and fevers with rapid heart beats.
It felt like my body was being attacked at night. I don't know how else to explain it.
Quite a bit of mucus and a little difficulty breathing.
Went to the doctor three days in a row during this period (had to for work) and oxygen levels fine, was given some cold medicine and had inflamed throat. Each time I went into the doctor my temperature was normal but at home it was slightly high.
Developed complete lack of taste and smell on the fourth day. Only lasted for a day or so. The nose and smell was the most annoying part.
Spit test, negative. Continued to be sick with strange night fevers and body aches for a few weeks.
I felt like I had symptoms of viral shedding a few times but now the only thing that remains is sinus headache and pressure that does not want to go away. early 30s unhealthy male.

tankasnowgod

I had something in February/ March, if I recall correctly. It was basically diarrhea that lasted almost a week. No breathing problems, just massive diarrhea. They say covid can give some people digestive disturbances, but now that I'm thinking about it, I had a similar problem even in 2015, so either what I had is not covid, or this virus existed even back then.

As we know, the PCR tests have numerous problems. Whatever they are testing for, it has been around for longer than the propaganda campaign would have you believe. Sewage samples from back in March 2019 have tested positive, and there may have been some 2018 positives as well.

What they are calling "Covid symptoms" have been around for centuries and longer. If there is indeed a "newly discovered virus" causing them, that virus isn't unique and likely isn't that new, either.

reaching

As we know, the PCR tests have numerous problems. Whatever they are testing for, it has been around for longer than the propaganda campaign would have you believe. Sewage samples from back in March 2019 have tested positive, and there may have been some 2018 positives as well.

What they are calling "Covid symptoms" have been around for centuries and longer. If there is indeed a "newly discovered virus" causing them, that virus isn't unique and likely isn't that new, either.
I understand this to a large extent but I have never lost complete sense of smell and taste to this extent before. Whatever it is going around exists. But it’s odd that I never hear about super colds. I’m only in my thirties and remember hearing about super colds or a bad cold this or that year. It’s like those disappeared or what? Do you remember them?

tankasnowgod

I understand this to a large extent but I have never lost complete sense of smell and taste to this extent before. Whatever it is going around exists. But it’s odd that I never hear about super colds. I’m only in my thirties and remember hearing about super colds or a bad cold this or that year. It’s like those disappeared or what? Do you remember them?

Well, there has never been wall to wall propaganda like this past year, so you could have easily missed something like that. But loss of taste and smell have happened plenty of times prior to 2020. Some quick examples-

As for saying "Whatever it is going around exists...." Well, people have been getting sick to various degrees with various symptoms for centuries upon centuries. There are always people getting colds and the flu and pneumonia and such. There is no indication at all that there is only ONE cause. In fact, there is nothing (outside of the propaganda campaign and government and corporate criminality) that suggests that 2020 was a particularly bad cold and flu season. 2017-18 was surely worse, as hospitals were getting overrun organically, and there was no propaganda campaign needed to fuel it.

And while people certainly get sick, there's no proof that anything "goes around." Peat has mentioned before that endotoxin produces "flu like symptoms," so you can easily get sick without "catching" anything-

If you combine stress, depression, lack of sunlight and impaired breathing, and regularly strapping a bacterial colony to your face (something all the medical experiments of the past year managed to do), you might have some people with particularly harsh cold and flu like symptoms.

reaching

Yeahhhh, I get what you are saying.
I don't read the garbage propaganda.

All I know is my personal experience and the others that I know that have "had" it.
I have never had any type of loss of smell or taste the way I did when I got sick last summer.
So everyone is experiencing loss of smell and taste at the same time for different reasons.
That's only symptom I can think of that is very characteristic of what they are calling "covid."

Which one is more believable? There's this mass conspiracy to fool people into developing these odd symptoms around the same time on a mass level as a big power grab and to hide our government doings? Or maybe there is just a shitty cold (a virus) going around that makes people lose their sense of smell and taste. Maybe ***** people up a bit more depending on their baseline health and our governments are retarded at their regular doings, so of course they would botch this with dumb lockdowns and bull crap.

T

TheBeard

My best friend did last March, his father is now in the hospital for "Covid".
I still think they are just having a flu and that they are giving it some kind of importance because they keep hearing it's everywhere.

Hell his father didn't even have any symptoms, he was just neurotically checking his oxygen levels at all time and when they went sub 88% he panicked and went to the hospital to be ventilated...

Maljam

I was sick in the summer and have had persistent sinus issues that started during this time.
First few days were night sweats and fevers with rapid heart beats.
It felt like my body was being attacked at night. I don't know how else to explain it.
Quite a bit of mucus and a little difficulty breathing.
Went to the doctor three days in a row during this period (had to for work) and oxygen levels fine, was given some cold medicine and had inflamed throat. Each time I went into the doctor my temperature was normal but at home it was slightly high.
Developed complete lack of taste and smell on the fourth day. Only lasted for a day or so. The nose and smell was the most annoying part.
Spit test, negative. Continued to be sick with strange night fevers and body aches for a few weeks.
I felt like I had symptoms of viral shedding a few times but now the only thing that remains is sinus headache and pressure that does not want to go away. early 30s unhealthy male.

IMO this doesn't sound that bad. I've had much worse flus when I was younger in my teens and early 20s. I was bed bound for almost 2 weeks with a flu when I was 17, hallucinating etc. It's a shame social media wasn't as big then, I could've got some major likes and retweets with an experience like that. My mom took 6 months to recover from a flu one year. It's like people have forgotten people sometimes got sick prior to 2020.

A lot seem freaked out by the lack of smell and taste, which is weird, but it's more the novelty than actually risky, right? I see this argument posted on places like Reddit a lot. "A normal cold doesn't just make you lose your sense of smell." Then everyone agrees and panics.

I agree there is a virus going round that effects the sense of smell and taste more than others, I don't think it doesn't exist, it's just the reaction that is ridiculous.

Last edited:

reaching

IMO this doesn't sound that bad. I've had much worse flus when I was younger in my teens and early 20s. I was bed bound for almost 2 weeks with a flu when I was 17, hallucinating etc. It's a shame social media wasn't as big then, I could've got some major likes and retweets with an experience like that. My mom took 6 months to recover from a flu one year. It's like people have forgotten people sometimes got sick prior to 2020.

A lot seem freaked out by the lack of smell and taste, which is weird, but it's more the novelty than actually risky, right? I see this argument posted on places like Reddit a lot. "A normal cold doesn't just make you lose your sense of smell." Then everyone agrees and panics.

I agree there is a virus going round that effects the sense of smell and taste more than others, I don't think it doesn't exist, it's just the reaction that is ridiculous.

Yeah, I don't think I would call this worst flu I have had by any means just some strange sensations I hadn't felt before, and usually it would only be at night. The whole viral shedding was new too. Not sure if it even was that but a few times when I thought I had already recovered weeks later, just quick sensations of increased heartbeat, delirium, and fever. It would come and go and not last all day.

Oh right, I am not making this out to be the all terrible thing that the media is. I certainly don't think that just because it makes your senses go away for a bit that that means it's somehow more serious or deadly. It's just something I have never experienced before and its the only characteristic of what's going around that seems the most consistent (breathing problems is not as consistent). In recent years, actually in all my life, I do not recall of a cold or seasonal flu doing this on such a large scale.

Edit:
I think I may have misinterpreted the point of this post, too. Real sick as in SEVERELY sick haha. I do not think I was severely sick.

bornamachine

I got the karani back in march of 19, after week of horrible lung pain upon waking up and almost no breath at work, i steamed a couple days with mint and eucalyptus oil, gone like magic. Never had it since.

YamnayaMommy

My entire family--four generations of Midwesterners--got Covid last November, but no one was even moderately sick. We all had mild cases and were very unimpressed by the supposed bio-weapon. My husband, my mom, my dad, and my sisters all lost their sense of smell. I never did. I had some muscle ache, fever, and felt crummy for a few days, and had a mild cough. My daughter and I had positive tests from the local hospital. My kids never had symptoms. But we had to quarantine--keep my kindergartener home from school--for two weeks anyway. My 90yo grandma got it and had only mild symptoms, but the lady living in the room next to hear (in an assisted living facility) who had numerous preexistings, died.
Covid was NOTHING compared to the flu we had in February of 2020, when my husband and I were shivering on the floor for days feebly trying to care for the toddlers and baby.

DennisX

I had COVID-19 in November 2020. I took the Zelenko protocol plus Ivermectin for 2 days and was completely well in 5 days. I had an antibody test in early December to determine if I had sarscov2 antibodies and yes I had them proving I did have COVID-19. The Zelenko protocol is HCQ 200mg 2x a day, zinc 250mg/day, azithromycin 500mg per day. I Purchased all drugs from India.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals