Anybody here got real sick from covid?

Zpol

Enhanced Zinc Lozenges (Peppermint), 30 vegetarian lozenges - Life Extension

Our Enhanced Zinc Lozenges are formulated with positively charged zinc ions for immune support throughout the year.
Agreed with @Perry Staltic .
Last February, I got a serious flu; fever, upper respiratory symptoms, etc. I don't know if it was COVID though; testing wasn't available yet (not that testing is accurate). But this flu took out a lot of people at my work, we had never experienced that amount of people out sick. Many people developed lasting cough, pneumonia, and other lingering symptoms. I took several days off and tried to quarantine myself from my husband but we were doing some remodeling so that was impossible. I was very worried for him, since he usually catches whatever I have and he was going through a stressful situation, plus he has metabolic syndrome (CVD), plus it was February in WI so very cold temperatures. He started taking those Life Extension Zinc lozenges and didn't get sick! I used to take them at onset of cold/flu and can also attest, they definitely work. The drawback is that they wreck your stomach so I had to stop taking them.

I do however, take liquid zinc regularly and my doctor monitors my levels so I know I was good on that, and yet I still got sick. The action with the lozenges is to inactivate the virus while it's still in your mouth and throat. Other zinc supplements don't do this or they have zinc inhibitory additives.

I also take selenium and vit C regularly. I do however know my vit D was low at the time so that's something to consider.

tankasnowgod

I have never had any type of loss of smell or taste the way I did when I got sick last summer.
So everyone is experiencing loss of smell and taste at the same time for different reasons.
That's only symptom I can think of that is very characteristic of what they are calling "covid."
"Everyone" isn't experiencing loss of taste or smell. I experienced nothing like this this year, nor did anyone in my family, or coworkers that I talk to. I haven't even had a cold since February 2020, and then, I had no noticeable loss of taste or smell, though a cough did linger for a few weeks. Even people diagnosed with "COVID" don't necessarily lose their taste or smell.
Which one is more believable? There's this mass conspiracy to fool people into developing these odd symptoms around the same time on a mass level as a big power grab and to hide our government doings? Or maybe there is just a cold (a virus) going around that makes people lose their sense of smell and taste. Maybe ***** people up a bit more depending on their baseline health and our governments are retarded at their regular doings, so of course they would botch this with dumb lockdowns and bull crap.
Oh, Mass Conspiracy is more likely, no doubt. I think the year long propaganda campaign along with treasonous actions by America's Governors, Mayors, and "Health Officials" proves that beyond any reasonable doubt.

At the same time, there are always billions upon billions (or more) of potential microbes going around, and existing in all sorts of common areas. The fact that people talk about a "Microbiome" shows that most believe we are always carrying around a personal bacterial colony with us.

But with COVID, you were fed a bunch of predictive programming back in December 2019 and January and February, 2020. This prophecy was everywhere. So, that fact that several million people around the globe swallowed the prophecy and started acting it out like it's real isn't all that shocking.

KTownSatfats

My best friend did last March, his father is now in the hospital for "Covid".
I still think they are just having a flu and that they are giving it some kind of importance because they keep hearing it's everywhere.

Hell his father didn't even have any symptoms, he was just neurotically checking his oxygen levels at all time and when they went sub 88% he panicked and went to the hospital to be ventilated...
Ventilated!? That's not good!

reaching

"Everyone" isn't experiencing loss of taste or smell. I experienced nothing like this this year, nor did anyone in my family, or coworkers that I talk to. I haven't even had a cold since February 2020, and then, I had no noticeable loss of taste or smell, though a cough did linger for a few weeks. Even people diagnosed with "COVID" don't necessarily lose their taste or smell.

Oh, Mass Conspiracy is more likely, no doubt. I think the year long propaganda campaign along with treasonous actions by America's Governors, Mayors, and "Health Officials" proves that beyond any reasonable doubt.

At the same time, there are always billions upon billions (or more) of potential microbes going around, and existing in all sorts of common areas. The fact that people talk about a "Microbiome" shows that most believe we are always carrying around a personal bacterial colony with us.

But with COVID, you were fed a bunch of predictive programming back in December 2019 and January and February, 2020. This prophecy was everywhere. So, that fact that several million people around the globe swallowed the prophecy and started acting it out like it's real isn't all that shocking.

People that I know who have had it all had the lost of smell and taste.
In any case, I don't mean LITERALLY EVERYONE has it.

I don't trust the governments or these unelected health organizations either.

I just don't get your point.
You are of the persuasion that covid just doesn't exist and people are just getting sick from something else?

Starship

I had a terrible headache for 4 days. When I had Covid, I was sucking on OJ with gelatin all day. I blame too much gelatin for making my symptoms worse because it has too much arginine, which feeds the viral infection.

tankasnowgod

You are of the persuasion that covid just doesn't exist and people are just getting sick from something else?

People get sick for all sorts of reasons every year. I certainly don't believe that 2020 was different, and that everyone stopped getting sick from all other causes and ONLY started getting sick from one particular Corona Virus, that was discovered in December 2019, and never ever ever circulated in the population before that.

Even if there was a "Novel Corona Virus" discovered in December 2019, that doesn't mean it was a new virus, or that it travelled anywhere. The tests aren't testing for a virus directly, so there is no proof that any "Novel Corona Virus" in Wuhan travelled to North America, or Europe, or even anywhere outside of that city.

I think the Prophecy of a Pandemic, coupled with the now 13+ month Propaganda campaign, plus the financial incentives for doctors/nurses/hospitals to label everything "COVID," along with the side effects of the Forced Mass Medical Experimentation, such as forced masking and lockdowns are more than enough to explain what seems to be a routine to slightly elevated sickness in the general population in 2020.

jackieg763

I was sick from it. I was taking a lot of methylene blue at the time and it didn't seem to help. Quercetin zinc d3 vitamin c aspirin seems like the way to go. Quercetin is really good at inhibiting inflammation from mast cells.
What form of zinc? Brand dose etc. thank you!

I probably had Covid early last year, 2020, I got very sick. If I got sick today I would be on ivermectin in a heartbeat.

Rafe

Hi Hammy: do you feel like you’ve recovered completely yet? I was following when you were dealing with it.

Cuberunner

I had an autoimmune/ sibo histamine condition before covid, I didn't supplement anything and the virus just kinda passed on it's own. It was really oppressive not being able to smell or taste anything for a couple months. I kinda felt like I had a bad trip on covid, similar to weed or lower dose of lsd.

lvysaur

It was really oppressive not being able to smell or taste anything for a couple months. I kinda felt like I had a bad trip on covid, similar to weed or lower dose of lsd.
the smell/taste is a neurological symptom, further evidenced by your "psychedelic" experience

It's also racially disparate, with the majority of Europeans and possibly Middle Easterners experiencing it

anecdotally, all the long-COVID people who had neurological problems were white

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals