Anybody Here Fixed Sibo?

I had brain fog for a few years straight which I attribute to SIBO, what I found helped the most was colostrum, augmentin (amox + culvate), penecillin, Metheleyne blue over 5mg can kill bacteria, collagen, and bone broth

T

TheBeard

I had brain fog for a few years straight which I attribute to SIBO, what I found helped the most was colostrum, augmentin (amox + culvate), penecillin, Metheleyne blue over 5mg can kill bacteria, collagen, and bone broth

Did the positive change last up to today? Are you not seeing any candida overgrowth because of antibiotic use?

Are you still taking augmentin and penicillin on a regular basis?

moa

What helped me ils take before bed an infusion of traditional plants, i used thyme in high dose like 3 cups. You take this for a few weeks, you continue for 3 months every day at least once on an empty stomach or 30 minutes after eating.

The reason to use this is is not aggressive as oregano oil and can be used more often thus more effective in the long run.

I think peppermint might work but it is more a short term, long them I used thyme as it is traditionally used in Romania.

What caused me the problem was an elixir if life I used daily for 2 months, composed of flax seed powder and oil (Omega 3) and powder of what is left after you make grape juice (skin and seeds) this was for fiber. I developed sibo with bloating almost explosion and severe here with acid mixed with bubbles of gas coming up to my mouth all day long and burning all up to the point I found not sleep of pain...

Fixed with the infusion, I tried proton pump inhibitors with almost no results for two months (I think it was mostly because I stopped taking the elixir). With infusion of plants it took a few days to get better and gone forever after a few weeks.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals