Anybody Has Any Succes Healing Milk-protein Allergy?

Lenny

I did bloodworks a year a go:

IgG Pre-screening Milk IgG 78.41 U/ml U/ml
Casein IgG 72.72 U/ml
IgG4 Pre-screening Milk IgG4 0.44 U/ml U/ml

When I drink milk, I feel that my throat gets slimy and I get a general feeling of tiredness. Its not that bad but still doesnt feel good. I can get high quality raw goat and cow's milk, pasturizedjersey milk and regular milk. Skim milk makes me feel the worse. Anyhow, anybody have any luck fixing this issue?

Ray said adding a little milk every day should help..

Last edited:

Max23

I am able to manage my dairy problems by eating it rarely and then with a lot of coffee, while also taking sometimes digestive enzymes or betaine hcl. I mainly go for cheese to get that protein. It may still cause acne, folliculitis, but also gives some beneficial effects. An allergy can also shift, change in time.

dabdabdab

some people have had success drinking only warm milk with added sugar.
also cheese is cold, if eaten with something warm and sweat, they will cause less of an allergy reaction.

but I want to know how to eliminate it completely.

K

Kayaker

Anyhow, anybody have any luck fixing this issue?

Ray said adding a little milk every day should help..
Does a person with milk protein allergy get hit with tiredness after just filling their mouth with milk (which can be skim), or is that something else?

LA

It helps to alternate with either orange juice or vitamin C about 30 minutes apart. My husband (born male) and I (born female) both use that technique. I actually will often drink vitamin C powder stirred into distilled, carbon filtered water shortly after drinking milk. Fructose burns my gums and upper mouth; baking soda makes it worse for both of us although my husband has no problem with fructose.
I drink 4 to 6 cups of Homogenized Ultra Pasteurized USDA Organic Whole Milk; daily. Try to find a source from your State or area as the shipping containers for countrywide/nationwide distribution may not be cleaned properly. I have trouble with other milk such as skim or low fat.

Last edited:

Jennifer

I was diagnosed with a milk allergy and at its worst, I experienced anaphylaxis within minutes of consuming any dairy, but I now thrive on it—I’ve been on a dairy-based diet for the last 5 years. It took a total of 10 years due to doctors misreading my hydrogen breath test and not treating my hypothyroid induced SIBO, which left me with gallbladder disease and severe gastritis, and unable to digest anything but fruit for 4 years. I ended up wasting so much time following a detox protocol based on unproven theories when all I needed was a thyroid supplement, and temporarily avoiding the foods (fiber and starch) that were exacerbating the SIBO until my thyroid and gallbladder were functioning well.

Razvan

I can drink milk due to both sides of my family drinking milk for generations. Perhaps the reason for tolerating milk or NOT is due to heredity. I cannot tolerate Rice; any rice. I have no ancestors who ate rice on a regular basis.
Same. My ancestors ate bread dairy and meat. Occasional potatoes.
In my area where I was born its full of apples. I tolerate local apple juice and apples much better then a lot of fruits. There is some truth to that.

LA

In my area where I was born its full of apples. I tolerate local apple juice and apples much better then a lot of fruits. There is some truth to that.
Thank you for your input - it is sad here sometimes as some want to believe that we can divorce-ourselves from our blood-line ancestors. Some of us asked our parents and grands what they ate and what they know about our 'eating' and survival heritage - who lived the longest or/and stongest, their favorite foods, their habits etc....
we have to ask, ask, ask. Best wishes!

Jennifer

I can drink milk due to both sides of my family drinking milk for generations. Perhaps the reason for tolerating milk or NOT is due to heredity. I cannot tolerate Rice; any rice. I have no ancestors who ate rice on a regular basis.

In my area where I was born it’s full of apples. I tolerate local apple juice and apples much better than a lot of fruits. There is some truth to that.

Same here. My ancestors’ staple foods were meat, especially shellfish since I live near the coast, and dairy, and for starches, mainly squash and sweet corn. I grew up near apple and peach orchards and wild berries were everywhere. I actually prefer local fruit to most tropical fruit. I eat local blueberries, black raspberries and peaches and drink 8 liters of local apple and pear cider a week.

Giraffe

Peat's view on antibodies to food was that they mean nothing, but that you have been in contact with that food. A forum member (Mittir) reported that he (?) solved issues with dairy by introducing it very slowly, starting with teeny-weeny amounts and increasing it slowly. I think that this is necessary to give the body time to adapt as in to start producing the enzymes needed for digestion. To have a look at other things that insult your digestion may help, too. If the gut is inflamed everything can become an issue.

peter88

Peat's view on antibodies to food was that they mean nothing, but that you have been in contact with that food. A forum member (Mittir) reported that he (?) solved issues with dairy by introducing it very slowly, starting with teeny-weeny amounts and increasing it slowly. I think that this is necessary to give the body time to adapt as in to start producing the enzymes needed for digestion. To have a look at other things that insult your digestion may help, too. If the gut is inflamed everything can become an issue.
Dairy, especially cheese, gives me rectal bleeding, facial flushing and stomach cramps. I’ve narrowed it down to the casein. I’ve never done blood tests but this seems like an “allergy”.

LA

Same here. My ancestors’ staple foods were meat, especially shellfish since I live near the coast, and dairy, and for starches, mainly squash and sweet corn. I grew up near apple and peach orchards and wild berries were everywhere. I actually prefer local fruit to most tropical fruit. I eat local blueberries, black raspberries and peaches and drink 8 liters of local apple and pear cider a week.
sounds wonderful

Back
Top Bottom