Any Way To Grow Shorter?

Frankdee20

Their skins glow and their eyes squint.. Something about their small eyes and devilish smile that is inviting.. I need to go back home quick to reset this nonesense.

Yeah, we've got plenty in Sunset Park Brooklyn.

Nutrientz

Can you give us more information?

Weight before peating
Exact diet
Supplements taken

Thanks. I'm interested in gaining height.

DavePalumbo

I am 207cm which is about 6'7 feet. 125kg..

Like yourself I want to shorten my body, especially my legs and arms. I can't run for more than a few meters, my heart can't take it and I have other issues.

I know that bodybuilders who use igf-1 can in rare cases shrink. It's also a known fact that with aging people tend to shrink, and it's definitely not only the joints!

So, my thinking is apoptosis of bone cells and loss of minerals will do it, but it has to be localized in the legs otherwise you risk death from your spine fracturing or your skull being weak, whatever..

Starvation seems like the most obvious way to cause both a loss of minerals and hormones to mineralize the bones as well as losing bone cells. But it does not look like concentration camp-like starvation does much to height, thought it does make bones slightly more thin.

Some bones are definitely known to shorten, such as the thumb shortening due to a loss of calcium. Racquet nail - Wikipedia

Repas du soir

Since I started Peating I think I have grown at least an inch (maybe two)!

I know this may not apply to many, but there is definitely a thing as too tall, which in my opinion I am.

Is there any way to grow a bit shorter?

Do you think it's just from Peating? What do you typically eat, do you take any supplements?

Travis

I know this may not apply to many, but there is definitely a thing as too tall, which in my opinion I am.

You could cut back on the tryptophan a bit, as serotonin releases growth hormone from the pituitary.

lampofred

Do you think anything specific was the cause? Could you summarize what you did by Peating that other people may not do? Sorry for not answering your question. I honestly have no clue what it could be, all I know is that estrogen closes growth plates causing premature stunting of growth

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Do you think it's just from Peating? What do you typically eat, do you take any supplements?

Do you think anything specific was the cause? Could you summarize what you did by Peating that other people may not do? Sorry for not answering your question. I honestly have no clue what it could be, all I know is that estrogen closes growth plates causing premature stunting of growth

Not sure if its just from Peating...but I do think many of the foods Peat recommends are very nutritious, and I do supplement all the fat soluble vitamins and b vitamins he recommends. Also I was taking DHEA which I believe Peat has said cause him grow an inch or two so maybe it was that?

Also, it could be that after learning the importance of good posture I made it a habit to practice good posture at all times. Being way tall my whole life I think I used to subconsciously carry poor posture in order to be on other people's level and maybe not bang my head on doorways lol. Maybe by carrying good posture my spine and other bones really straightened much more then I would've imagined.

Are you sure about the estrogen thing? I thought I heard high estrogen could actually keep the growth plates from closing so bones could grow longer?

YourUniverse

Not sure if its just from Peating...but I do think many of the foods Peat recommends are very nutritious, and I do supplement all the fat soluble vitamins and b vitamins he recommends. Also I was taking DHEA which I believe Peat has said cause him grow an inch or two so maybe it was that?

Also, it could be that after learning the importance of good posture I made it a habit to practice good posture at all times. Being way tall my whole life I think I used to subconsciously carry poor posture in order to be on other people's level and maybe not bang my head on doorways lol. Maybe by carrying good posture my spine and other bones really straightened much more then I would've imagined.

Are you sure about the estrogen thing? I thought I heard high estrogen could actually keep the growth plates from closing so bones could grow longer?
Ive noticed a lot of tall men tend to have poor posture, maybe subconsciously feeling guilty at their good physical fortune! Being tall is awesome, I havent known a man who wished to be shorter - I believe you, sir, are an anomaly!

Madato

bull****.

And what do you mean you « think » you grew taller? Either you did or you didn’t, it’s not that hard to verify is it?

Sounds fishy

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Ive noticed a lot of tall men tend to have poor posture, maybe subconsciously feeling guilty at their good physical fortune! Being tall is awesome, I havent known a man who wished to be shorter - I believe you, sir, are an anomaly!

I think I was actually just a bit freaked out with the sudden growth and worried it wouldn't stop or something, as of course there's always too much of a good thing. Being tall is fine I guess (don't really know anything else), but it can be more work to "fill out" so you don't look lanky, but once you do it can be a cool look.

Kunder

I am 207cm which is about 6'7 feet. 125kg..

Like yourself I want to shorten my body, especially my legs and arms. I can't run for more than a few meters, my heart can't take it and I have other issues.

I know that bodybuilders who use igf-1 can in rare cases shrink. It's also a known fact that with aging people tend to shrink, and it's definitely not only the joints!

So, my thinking is apoptosis of bone cells and loss of minerals will do it, but it has to be localized in the legs otherwise you risk death from your spine fracturing or your skull being weak, whatever..

Starvation seems like the most obvious way to cause both a loss of minerals and hormones to mineralize the bones as well as losing bone cells. But it does not look like concentration camp-like starvation does much to height, thought it does make bones slightly more thin.

Some bones are definitely known to shorten, such as the thumb shortening due to a loss of calcium. Racquet nail - Wikipedia

207 cm is almost 6 feet and 10 inches (or 6 point 7 feet but thats not how you tell height in feet)

If you are 125 kg then your issue clearly isn’t height but weight, because that is massively overweight. It is not the height your heart can't handle, it clearly your weight. All the ideas you seem to be pondering are nothing short of insane. Lose weight, man.

Anyway, I am 6’7” and the only time i thought it was a disadvantage was when i was a teenager and perhaps in my early lanky 20's. In an adult life it is a chick magnet and an instant complex trigger for other men standing next to me.

That said, height alone however itself isn’t everything. If hou have a shitty body or a shitty posture, or a gut, it will look twice as shitty when you are 6’7”. But it applies the other way around too...a decent body will look twice as good on a tall frame. Think Dolph Lundgren. Muscle comes hard to me, but I am fortunate to have very broad muscular shoulders and a narrow waist.

Regarding the OP...I think Madato nailed it.

Last edited:

mangoes

Yeah one thing about most of them, perhaps it's phytoestrogens in their diet, but their skin glows.

Perhaps, diet is definitely important for skin but there's also a huge emphasis on dewy skin, particularly in Korea, they take skin care very seriously, some of these girls skin care routines are crazy, not to mention lasers and all that other good stuff most of them probably get done frequently, and ofc makeup.

Repas du soir

Increases his chance to 110% success rate..

Before I came to Korea, I really didn't fancy asian girls but I have to say I have changed.. Their legs alone are so sexually appetizing..

Miscegenation has real consequences. Think before you act.

yfiOByA.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals