Any Way To Grow Shorter?

cyclops

Since I started Peating I think I have grown at least an inch (maybe two)!

I know this may not apply to many, but there is definitely a thing as too tall, which in my opinion I am.

Is there any way to grow a bit shorter?

OP
cyclops

cyclops

You can appear shorter if you gain weight or/and muscles..

True. I do work out already and don't want to be "huge." Its also high maintenance having to keep a tall frame filled out. Wish I could just shrink a couple inches or reverse what Peat diet did lol. Maybe it was the DHEA that did it, like Peat said happened to him.

milk_lover

True. I do work out already and don't want to be "huge." Its also high maintenance having to keep a tall frame filled out. Wish I could just shrink a couple inches or reverse what Peat diet did lol. Maybe it was the DHEA that did it, like Peat said happened to him.
How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

milk_lover

Like 6'5-6'6
Ok that's tall but not that crazy! I am 6 feet and I appear like a green hulk in Korea! I see a lot of tall Korean guys but they are too thin that if a wind blows toward them, they will fly with it..

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Ok that's tall but not that crazy! I am 6 feet and I appear like a green hulk in Korea! I see a lot of tall Korean guys but they are too thin that if a wind blows toward them, they will fly with it..

Yea, I know its not too insanely tall or anything, but still I think taller then 99+% of people. It also become high maintenance too not look too skinny, if you don't have a huge frame.

milk_lover

Yea, I know its not too insanely tall or anything, but still I think taller then 99+% of people. It also become high maintenance too not look too skinny, if you don't have a huge frame.
Is your weight below 180 pounds that you think your frame is not huge?

OP
cyclops

cyclops

Is your weight below 180 pounds that you think your frame is not huge?

No, I'd probably weigh around 200 if I was in really great (lean) shape, which I don't think is huge by any means for my height. Maybe average? But at that weight and height I think its still easy to appear a bit skinny even though you're not.

milk_lover

No, I'd probably weigh around 200 if I was in really great (lean) shape, which I don't think is huge by any means for my height. Maybe average? But at that weight and height I think its still easy to appear a bit skinny even though you're not.
Yeah I understand your points.. If DHEA can increase height, maybe progesterone can increase width? :chicken:

Aren't you in the "99% of women would date" segment according to that survey? :ss2

Frankdee20

I love Asian women, everything littoo ....

Frankdee20

Increases his chance to 110% success rate..

Before I came to Korea, I really didn't fancy asian girls but I have to say I have changed.. Their legs alone are so sexually appetizing..

Yeah one thing about most of them, perhaps it's phytoestrogens in their diet, but their skin glows.

milk_lover

Yeah one thing about most of them, perhaps it's phytoestrogens in their diet, but their skin glows.
Their skins glow and their eyes squint.. Something about their small eyes and devilish smile that is inviting.. I need to go back home quick to reset this nonesense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals