Any Thoughts On Tobramycin ?

PaRa

Hi guys,

I’m beginning a cure with Tobramycin via aerosol because of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in the lungs (I have cystic fibrosis).
It seems to be low systemic exposure with aerosol so less harsh on the body.
I have Bactrim too.
Any thoughts on how to minimize sides effects on the body while killing the bad guys ?
I have taurine
May order NAC, can’t be bad no ?
Thanks !

Last edited:

Son of Enki

I experienced a true miracle with biomagnetic pair treatment developed by Dr Goiz. For this particular pathogen the impact points are Pleua-Pleura
and Rectum-Rectum.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Hi guys,

I’m beginning a cure with Tobramycin via aerosol because of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in the lungs (I have cystic fibrosis).
It seems to be low systemic exposure with aerosol so less harsh on the body.
I have Bactrim too.
Any thoughts on how to minimize sides effects on the body while killing the bad guys ?
I have taurine
May order NAC, can’t be bad no ?
Thanks !
Tobramycin is commonly used for people with CF as well as mucomyst (acetylcysitine) to thin mucus. Nebulized sodium bicarb (nuet) is another one that is helpful for some.

Son of Enki

Tobramycin is very effective taken with Triclosan as this combo destroys biofilm first. Another great combo is EDTA with Doxycycline or any Tetra antibiotics.

GAF

I experienced a true miracle with biomagnetic pair treatment developed by Dr Goiz. For this particular pathogen the impact points are Pleua-Pleura
and Rectum-Rectum.
Son of Enki,

What/where is the best source of info on "biomagnetic pair treatment"?

Thank You!

Son of Enki

That's not me but this is pretty straight forward article. It is still hard to find a really good practitioner for what I see. I know myself 2 extraordinary ones; one in NY Hamptons and another one in Bay Area. I am by Lake Tahoe. This is cure all technique I swear by my own experience. Just google Dr Goiz biomagnetic pair or biomagnetism.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals