Any thoughts on RFK, Jr. requiring proof of vaccination or negative test result?

Old Irenaeus

Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result were apparently required for RFK, Jr.'s Christmas party. He says his wife came up with the policy and didn't inform him. Any thoughts on this? Is RFK, Jr. more controlled opposition? Or is he trustworthy?

LUH 3417

Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test result were apparently required for RFK, Jr.'s Christmas party. He says his wife came up with the policy and didn't inform him. Any thoughts on this? Is RFK, Jr. more controlled opposition? Or is he trustworthy?

He’s 100% controlled ops. Anyone pushing the China narrative is. He was also a Junkie in the 80s and a shady figure in general.

haidut

Forum Supporter
He’s 100% controlled ops. Anyone pushing the China narrative is. He was also a Junkie in the 80s and a shady figure in general.

This specific gaffe could be just trying to protect themselves from legal liability if some of their guests are compromised/agents and later try to sue for damages claiming his party was "criminally negligent" and exposed them to danger (gave them COVID-19) by avoiding "standard of care" recommended by CDC for prevention purposes during large gatherings.
As far as controlled ops - at that level of public "visibility", there is probably nobody completely clean. Still, he has done more to expose the absolute psychopathic killer Fauci is than any other public figure, including Rand Paul and his toothless "fights" with Dr. Mengele.
@Old Irenaeus

Lejeboca

+1

Is it virtue signaling to her (or their) "entertainment industry friends"?!

This specific gaffe could be just trying to protect themselves from legal liability if some of their guests are compromised/agents and later try to sue for damages claiming his party was "criminally negligent" and exposed them to danger (gave them COVID-19) by avoiding "standard of care" recommended by CDC for prevention purposes during large gatherings.

Nah. Most likely, during the "plandemic", convid infection claims are countered by an affirmative defense of "assumed risk", especially in someone's private home.

peateats1

He's controlled op for sure. His page on Instagram, children's health defense, posts about climate change all the time.

gaze

Anyone pushing the China narrative is. He was also a Junkie in the 80s and a shady figure in general.
what "china narrative"
He's controlled op for sure. His page on Instagram, children's health defense, posts about climate change all the time.
he also writes about vaccines, heavy metals in the envrionment, 5g, fluoride, pesticides, plastics, and you think just cause he writes about climate change hes "controlled op"? You know ray agrees, like RFK jr, that big oil and coal corporations should be regulated and controlled? heres rays quote to me:
Me:
Despite a lot of the climate change science and the focus on Co2 being flawed, do you think it's still rational to reduce carbon emissions and implement green policies because of the toxic environmental effects of oil, coal, and natural gas? Even if these policies coincide with electric vehicles and their emf?

Ray:
Top-down control of the economy by corporations has created the least efficient, but most profitable and most polluting outcome.
A good, well distributed system of public transportation, including electric trolley streetcars, convenient intercity trains, and hydrogen-powered smaller vehicles could efficiently integrate multiple power sources with minimal pollution.
you think Rays "controlled op" too?

Cameron

Who knows anymore in the media. Probably a smear campaign. Personally I think he’s done amazing work exposing the most evil reality this generation has seen. His book was great. Anything from the New York Post I really don’t think is even real anymore. We are changing definitions of words now. Obviously we have fake stories. “Gun shot victims waiting because of ivermectin overdoses in rolling stone” remember that? it’s really all fake media. All smear campaigns against against Peter McCullough Robert Malone and jr. not that these individuals aren’t wrong ever, just that clearly you are erased if you go against the clown world narrative at a certain level especially.

peateats1

@gaze sorry my phone won't let me reply directly to people for some reason. Ray is saying those would be ways to reduce pollution not remedy climate change. Climate change is a hoax, while pollution is a very real threat.

Cameron

Who knows anymore in the media. Probably a smear campaign. Personally I think he’s done amazing work exposing the most evil reality this generation has seen. His book was great. Anything from the New York Times I really don’t think is even real anymore. We are changing definitions of words now. Obviously we have fake stories. “Gun shot victims waiting because of ivermectin overdoses in rolling stone” remember that? it’s really all fake media. All smear campaigns against against Peter McCullough Robert Malone and jr. not that these individuals aren’t wrong ever, just that clearly you are erased if you go against the clown world narrative at a certain level especially.

gaze

@gaze Climate change is a hoax, while pollution is a very real threat.
I agree, however I wouldnt fault people for believing in it since the science can be messy at times and I definitely don't think it makes him a controlled op. controlled ops, if they even exist, would not go as far as RFK has in exposing the harms of many corporate products and services

Last edited:

gaze

Who knows anymore in the media. Probably a smear campaign. Personally I think he’s done amazing work exposing the most evil reality this generation has seen. His book was great. Anything from the New York Post I really don’t think is even real anymore. We are changing definitions of words now. Obviously we have fake stories. “Gun shot victims waiting because of ivermectin overdoses in rolling stone” remember that? it’s really all fake media. All smear campaigns against against Peter McCullough Robert Malone and jr. not that these individuals aren’t wrong ever, just that clearly you are erased if you go against the clown world narrative at a certain level especially.
yea, the smear campaigns have been heavy. The fact that the conventional media has reported on his wife asking for a negative test or vaccine at some random party, more so than they have on anything RFK Jr himself has actually has said in the past year and a half, is very telling on how they want to brand him. Tucker Carlson is the only one who's interviewed him on a big media network, so although Im no fan of Fox, I give them credit for that

Perry Staltic

It amazes me how people think someone who doesn't understand everything perfectly is controlled opposition

L

Lord Cola

Controlled opposition or not, his book is one of the better collections of information on the specifics of the plandemic. Just research things you are curious about rather than get led around by the nose by media personalities, and if any suspected controlled oppositon does good work about them, it's still useful to read them.

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
As far as controlled ops - at that level of public "visibility", there is probably nobody completely clean. Still, he has done more to expose the absolute psychopathic killer Fauci is than any other public figure, including Rand Paul and his toothless "fights" with Dr. Mengele.
@Old Irenaeus
I have to agree.

I

i_nomad

He specifically denied that this happened.

But sure… I’ll bet Politico and NY Post are right about this, especially after RFKjr’s successful book against Fauci…

It’s clearly a smear job. Outright lie.

jerico99

If you understand what the UN convention on climate change is and how the pandemic is directly involved in bringing about the system; you should look at how RFK talks about climate change. He is heavily vested in agenda 2030. If an intelligent lawyer wanted to stop this movement he could tell people what they need to do in a few minutes. But that's not what this is about. It's about keeping people from waking up to the fact that governments don't own and control them and that they are not simply at the whims of the public courts to decide their fate. If you study law long enough you will see that this is part of an exercise in learned helplessness. Keeping people from learning law for themselves and figuring out who they really are.

I

i_nomad

If you understand what the UN convention on climate change is and how the pandemic is directly involved in bringing about the system; you should look at how RFK talks about climate change. He is heavily vested in agenda 2030. If an intelligent lawyer wanted to stop this movement he could tell people what they need to do in a few minutes. But that's not what this is about. It's about keeping people from waking up to the fact that governments don't own and control them and that they are not simply at the whims of the public courts to decide their fate. If you study law long enough you will see that this is part of an exercise in learned helplessness. Keeping people from learning law for themselves and figuring out who they really are.

Mind sharing the proof that he’s heavily involved in 2030 and other stuff?

jerico99

You just have to watch some of the interviews and/or speeches he has made about climate change. He talks about all the work he did to promote Tesla, etc... These are all U.N. initiatives.
If you look at the 'actual' science on the human virome, you should also see that the way he talks about disease is from a 'public health' perspective. Public health is the health of the government. The human virome is different from the government virome. In legal speak virus means the powers. Corona means the crown. Transmission means intestate succession. So what they are saying to use is that the government is taking our property in the public (crown) interest by stopping transmission (granting succession to the heir) if we don't wash our hands (equity maxim - do no fraud) and cover our face (remove property from the crown by proper endorsement on the face of the instruments establishing our persons).

jerico99

All lawyers have to pledge their allegiance to the municipal corporation (aka country/state/province) that they are operating in. This means that they can only operate in the public interest when they are using their bar card. This, legally speaking, means they can only operate in the interest of corona (crown/public) virus (vires/powers). Because to state that the virus does not exist is to state that the corporation that granted them their bar card does not exist.

mrchibbs

I don't think he's controlled opposition at all.

The man is passionate and you don't write a book like his by being "controlled opposition".

He's still however, someone with deep ties to the establishment and he's not right about everything so he's bound to be attacked/make mistakes etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals