Any Suggestions For Treating A Dry Cough From Chemotherapy

Inaut

So my mom just finished her chemotherapy treatments....and it seems her chemo cough has returned. Any suggestions to help alleviate it?

TIA

rei

Only method i know that is plausible is fasting and nutritious refeeding in cycles. This has recently been found to cause stem cells to activate, which start to mature once there is energy excess. This would have effect on every level, mucus production, immune reaction, recalibrate the irritation signal etc.

edit: I have seen no research on this, but i suspect the chemo poisons might make cells irreversibly damaged that causes them to go senescent, but healthy enough to not undergo apoptosis when there is constant energy surplus. Fasting would also get rid of these.

Peatful

I immediately thought of honey.
If not by the spoonful, simply stirred into warm water and sipped on.

RisingSun

Only method i know that is plausible is fasting and nutritious refeeding in cycles. This has recently been found to cause stem cells to activate, which start to mature once there is energy excess. This would have effect on every level, mucus production, immune reaction, recalibrate the irritation signal etc.

edit: I have seen no research on this, but i suspect the chemo poisons might make cells irreversibly damaged that causes them to go senescent, but healthy enough to not undergo apoptosis when there is constant energy surplus. Fasting would also get rid of these.

+1 on fasting.

Dry fasting, no food no water for 5 days.

Gets rid of even tumors. She may have to repeat the fast, you don't get cured after one fast for the most persistant issues