Any Suggestions For Helping To Quit Marijuana?

@Inaut try smoking CBD Wax. (Tweedle Farms)

CBD partially antagonizes receptor CB1 & CB2 which makes quitting THC a breeze.

No joke, I struggled with quitting THC 100's of times until I smoked CBD Wax which made it easy.

Lizb

quit for just one day.

The next day, quit for just one day.

Realize there will be a huge period of several months when the world will be gray and boring.

Just quit for the day.

That is what really works. And realizing that things will be shitty for awhile.
Generally that's a good life protocol. One day at a time.

Meta

So i've been a user for over 10 years.....Daily.....Mostly at night during the week as I work a job and want to be coherent and effective at my day to day.....but i am addicted to it.... I don't overly enjoy the effects of the high and find that it is rather limiting my ability to develop as a hu-man....but i still keep doing it.... Even when I was younger, I hated it.....but still kept smoking like cheech and chong. Now, I can stop it for a period of time and have no issues with cold turkey but still eventually come back to it. Why? I guess it's a crutch as I'm missing something inside or some deficiency of some sort? (filling a void maybe?) . .... I know that I need to replace the void with something else---I do it by working out and socializing but any suggestions for dropping it for good? I am quite introspective and prefer being alone or being around small groups of very close friends. Not into hob nobbing or crowded settings (ie bars, clubs and the likes)

Question is---How do i move past the repeated desire (i will say that I like the action of smoking but don't want to pick up cigarettes)? I know what I need to do but just looking for advice/ experience from past users who gave it up for good.....
Get on an exercise program and stick to it. My recommendation would be a strength program. (Take a look at Starting Strength 5x5)

Meta

The way to use cannabis is the Terrence McKenna method: Don't smoke it, except maybe once or twice a year and when you do, smoke/vape/eat ultra-high potency in in a dark room by yourself.