Any Sources Of Procaine?

Pointless

I've tried GH3 from Achilles Health Mart. It contains Procaine and some other compounds that increase the half life and potency, according to Dr. Ana Aslan. I think it would be worthless without these "excipients." It gave me some energy.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Maybe @haidut would want to release a procaine product? It is hard to get that without excipients (China maybe)...

I've thought about procaine but I am trying to find studies of its safety when dissolved in DMSO. So far there isn't much and I do not want to release a product that has no studied behind it on safety and/or effectiveness.

haidut

Forum Supporter

blob69

I've tried GH3 from Achilles Health Mart. It contains Procaine and some other compounds that increase the half life and potency, according to Dr. Ana Aslan. I think it would be worthless without these "excipients." It gave me some energy.

From Peat:

"Plain procaine can be very effective orally, and Ana Aslan's research was very good. About 3% of people are allergic to procaine itself, and about 1% of people are allergic to sulfite, which is in the traditional products, so it should be tested cautiously on the lip, for about a day before ingesting it. I don't think the other compounds are important, and there's less risk of allergy when it's plain."

OP
ecstatichamster
Please report about your results here. What are cervicogenic headaches like?

they are headaches always on one side, a temple, and intense, but fortunately responsive to analgesics. Set off by exercise or gut problems or who knows what. They can be really bad and persistent. I've had them for at least 15 years and they've gotten worse and more frequent until Peat inspired eating which has made them a lot better but not gone by any means.

The things that work for migraines don't work for these, and vice versa. There are no visual effects. Just a feeling of malaise that can be pretty bad, and the aching head and the pain can be pretty severe.

I used to pop ibuprofen but now aspirin does the job and I feel okay with that as I think the aspirin is good for me. I probably have to take it 2 or 3 times a week.

tara

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals