Any reasons against taking both DHT and T Base (orally) in physiological doses?

tastyfood

I am thinking about using both instead of just one. Does it have to be one or the other? Any concerns with taking both if I'm using them in small amounts? I'm thinking 5mg DHT and no more than 15mg T base.

BearWithMe

The same reasons for not taking them separately. Is will make you feel amazing for a while, but it is not worth it long term.

lamassu

I’ve heard ray suggest that testosterone can be helpful especially when taken with other things like pregnenolone, thyroid. He seems to think that relying on an end point hormone like dht will fix root cause problems in a lasting way for what that’s worth.

MilenaLex

W
I am thinking about using both instead of just one. Does it have to be one or the other? Any concerns with taking both if I'm using them in small amounts? I'm thinking 5mg DHT and no more than 15mg T base.
What is best place to buy Testosterone and DHT?
Thanks

Jessie

Best to try things that won't suppress endogenous production first. Stuff like pregnenolone and progesterone encourage their own production, T or DHT will suppress their own production. Preg + Dhea or Prog + Dhea are the safest combinations.

I find in my experience that dissolving some DHEA in Progest-e makes it a quite potent concoction for libido and anti-stress. Better than T for me. My muscles feel hard and full as well, probably from the GR antagonism.

But I guess it depends on your goals, and your current state of health. If you already have low T, I doubt anything will help besides TRT. Thyroid might help, but it will probably take longer to see results.

lamassu

I’ve heard ray suggest that testosterone can be helpful especially when taken with other things like pregnenolone, thyroid. He seems to think that relying on an end point hormone like dht will fix root cause problems in a lasting way for what that’s worth.
Will NOT fix..

OP
tastyfood

tastyfood

Best to try things that won't suppress endogenous production first. Stuff like pregnenolone and progesterone encourage their own production, T or DHT will suppress their own production. Preg + Dhea or Prog + Dhea are the safest combinations.

I find in my experience that dissolving some DHEA in Progest-e makes it a quite potent concoction for libido and anti-stress. Better than T for me. My muscles feel hard and full as well, probably from the GR antagonism.

But I guess it depends on your goals, and your current state of health. If you already have low T, I doubt anything will help besides TRT. Thyroid might help, but it will probably take longer to see results.

Thanks for the insightful comment. I have tried preg + dhea and prog + dhea for a long time. I have too high LH and FSH, and the idea of using DHT and T Base was to lower those two and restore balance. I am at no risk of shutting down production since I have primary hypogonadism, not secondary.

WojciechMajda

DHT will not suppress your testosterone production if you use "reasonable" doses. I know it's not the same, but Proviron starts to suppress testosterone production at around 150 mg a day and on average shuts it down at around 300mg a day. That's six to twelve 25mg Proviron tablets a day. If you use something smaller, like 12-25mg a day, you will get a lot of benefits from DHT but not many side-effects. You might not need to supplement tests, as DHT might be enough. Your T will probably rise on a low-dose DHT alone.

I have experience with mesterolone, not pure DHT.

NommyWommy

DHT will not suppress your testosterone production if you use "reasonable" doses. I know it's not the same, but Proviron starts to suppress testosterone production at around 150 mg a day and on average shuts it down at around 300mg a day. That's six to twelve 25mg Proviron tablets a day. If you use something smaller, like 12-25mg a day, you will get a lot of benefits from DHT but not many side-effects. You might not need to supplement tests, as DHT might be enough. Your T will probably rise on a low-dose DHT alone.

I have experience with mesterolone, not pure DHT.
What about taking the dht with pregnenolone?