Any Ray Peat therapists?

Runenight201

I’d like to get some help, but from someone who views physical, mental, and energetic health from a good lens.

JamesGatz

There are MANY Ray Peat Therapists on this forum

In fact, They have been giving out FREE diagnosis to me and several other people who did not even ask for it - hopefully they don't act SHY and join this thread to input their wisdom

Vanset

There are MANY Ray Peat Therapists on this forum

In fact, They have been giving out FREE diagnosis to me and several other people who did not even ask for it - hopefully they don't act SHY and join this thread to input their wisdom
lmao

AlaskaJono

I feel for you And I am an acupuncturist. I have high standards, and .... not so many very experienced people who I am attracted to get a treatment from . ... be it Chiro, naturopath, even massage therapist. Who people are and how they have integrated some life wisdom is important to me, as the subtle aspects of healing are what is not spoken/seen. Of course if you are in emergency, motor vehicle accident, blood everywhere, get thee to the ER! (just make sure they don't jab ya!).

Which City/state/country are you? This can help all of us possibly help you.( Visiting a real practitioner in Real Life is important, much of the time. )

@JamesGatz - Cheeky! Will you start farming already, Jeez....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals