Any proof for increased heart diseases / deaths in athletes?

tankasnowgod

Pina posted a list from Wikipedia talking about On Field deaths of soccer players, and this year did seem to set a new high. I think there were 14 deaths, previous high years showed 8-10, with most years having about 1-6. So, certainly an increase, but nothing like the dramatic rise in VAERS reports.

Still concerning, as most athletes are thought to be "healthy."

OP
M

Motif

Pina posted a list from Wikipedia talking about On Field deaths of soccer players, and this year did seem to set a new high. I think there were 14 deaths, previous high years showed 8-10, with most years having about 1-6. So, certainly an increase, but nothing like the dramatic rise in VAERS reports.

Still concerning, as most athletes are thought to be "healthy."
So if it already increased last year - it speaks more for the virus that already was there than for the vaccines that came later?

tankasnowgod

So if it already increased last year - it speaks more for the virus that already was there than for the vaccines that came later?
Wut?

You are aware this totally fake Pandemic started in December 2019 (supposedly), correct?

And why would it speak "more for the virus?" Are you forgetting about the other "Medical Experiments" run on the population at large? Like Lockdown and Forced Masking?

There were 10 deaths in all of 2019.

There were 4 deaths from December 2019 thru November 2020. Of course, with shutdowns, there were likely a lot fewer games, too.

There were 14 deaths in 2021. With 10 coming after June.

The number of on field soccer deaths has certainly been more prevalent after the demonvax surfaced. Though, it is a very small group, and even though the "Relative Risk" is a lot higher, it might not be all that statistically significant. But, I certainly wouldn't attribute the rise to a Common Cold Virus that hasn't even been proven to exist, nor truly detected in any of the countries where these on field deaths occurred.

Ben.

Wut?

You are aware this totally fake Pandemic started in December 2019 (supposedly), correct?

And why would it speak "more for the virus?" Are you forgetting about the other "Medical Experiments" run on the population at large? Like Lockdown and Forced Masking?

There were 10 deaths in all of 2019.

There were 4 deaths from December 2019 thru November 2020. Of course, with shutdowns, there were likely a lot fewer games, too.

There were 14 deaths in 2021. With 10 coming after June.

The number of on field soccer deaths has certainly been more prevalent after the demonvax surfaced. Though, it is a very small group, and even though the "Relative Risk" is a lot higher, it might not be all that statistically significant. But, I certainly wouldn't attribute the rise to a Common Cold Virus that hasn't even been proven to exist, nor truly detected in any of the countries where these on field deaths occurred.

you and me both know by now there is no arguing with this member ...

tankasnowgod

you and me both know by now there is no arguing with this member ...
Who says I am responding for any particular member?

This forum is publicly available, so any number of people might see these exchanges. Motif is free to believe in this "Novel Corona Virus" and it's power as much as he wants. I try to point out fallacies in logic for others. I know other people do the same to my posts (and they should).

Ben.

Who says I am responding for any particular member?

This forum is publicly available, so any number of people might see these exchanges. Motif is free to believe in this "Novel Corona Virus" and it's power as much as he wants. I try to point out fallacies in logic for others. I know other people do the same to my posts (and they should).

Wierd response. Nor did i imly anything of the contrary.

You had this exact back and forth with him (and others with him) in a couple of threads now. If you think this keeps adding value, have fun oofcourse ...

OP
M

Motif

Just asking questions ??‍♂️

I’d rather read some discussions of you guys on some reddit biology or whatever Threads, but I guess you have no interest in this ?

This would be interesting.

OP
M

Motif

Just asking questions ??‍♂️

I’d rather read some discussions of you guys on some reddit biology or whatever Threads, but I guess you have no interest in this ?

This would be interesting.
Will never happen, right?

@Ben.
@tankasnowgod

Would love to read such a discussion.

tankasnowgod

Wierd response. Nor did i imly anything of the contrary.
You didn't "imply" it, you directly stated it. "There is no arguing with this member." I was responding to that.
You had this exact back and forth with him (and others with him) in a couple of threads now.
I don't think he ever brought up deaths in professional athletes in other threads.

Ben.

You didn't "imply" it, you directly stated it. "There is no arguing with this member." I was responding to that.

No. What i ment with "imply anything to the contrary" was a answer to the points you brought up as a response to my first post. You post how often you like, motif may believe whatever he wants.

I don't think he ever brought up deaths in professional athletes in other threads.

No, he didn't. But the arguments as to why people are sick are the same (global experiment, fear, social isolation, mask wearing, vaccine injury etc.). Which he takes not as seriously or causative as the virus. Why, that i do not know.

I think we missinterpret eachother. Pointing out fallacies in logic is the right thing to do. That only enriches the information and its quality.
No matter who posts it.

It was merely a comment from my part reflecting frustration with the OP.
Pardon my disturbance.

MichaelY