Any Peaty Way To Remove Skin Tags

akgrrrl

I just use scissors.
Yes, I second the scissors or nailclippers method, thats what you get at the skin esthetician appt. Is direct removal. However, Melanon is a good alternative esp when they are just starting to form.

LeeLemonoil

I have no experience with such devices myself, just stumbled upon it on Zamaon and found it interesting. If it works as advertised - very good. Seems these kinds are rather new gadgets

I’ve found some other interesting topical tag-remover, will post it soon. Diffract approach alltogethef

aodg

Anecdotal, but aspirin dissolved in water, applied to the tags, seems to make them shrink and disappear over time.

Lizb

My GP used cotton thread to tie them tight. The dropped off in a few days. Some came back but the method was repeated and they never came back again. I was in my twenties, now in my sixties.

TAG145

Forum Supporter
I had success putting tea tree oil directly on them every day for a week or so, with a bandaid or something to keep the oil saturated on there. It did take it off--100% gone. BUT, I feel like it was a newer skin tag in a place I was eager to remove. I haven't tried it on any others. I've also read about Thuja oil--there is one called "tag away" or something. I don't know how that one works.