Any Peaters in Bali? - the BEST place to survive a financial overhaul?

Jonnie

So definitely want to gtfo the city (Amsterdam here) and quite frankly out of any major EU controlled country.

Are there any Peaters residing in Bali? Or planning to?

From a complete meltdown perspective I’d say the tropics are the best place to survive unless you have your own land, catle and are fully self sustainable I don’t see a better option.
The latter requires a bigger investment if you want to do it right.
The added benefit of Bali is that the entire supplychain could collapse and the natives would survive because nature is so plentiful and accessible there (think fish/fruits).

Everything is extremely uncertain right now so it’s hard to guess but if you know of any “safe havens” whether it be a country or region, please share.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Eagerly following - thanks for making this thread :)
Np bro. Hope we get some insights from this. It’s an extremely important topic atm.

As of now my top pics are:
- Bali
- Mexico
- Portugal (though I’ve done no research on this one yet)

But I’m hoping that one of the nordic European countries rise up and leave the EU and completely abolish all the restrictions

Herbie

I read that the the Netherlands was the first country that the great reset would be implemented.

Danny said that Ray said that Mexicans have an impenetrable spirit that can’t be broken by any changes that will occur in the future or something along those lines.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

I read that the the Netherlands was the first country that the great reset would be implemented.

Danny said that Ray said that Mexicans have an impenetrable spirit that can’t be broken by any changes that will occur in the future or something along those lines.
Could be, they're trying to get some new law through by may that allows them to make vax and QR mandatory.

I heard Ray saying something along those lines. Not too sure from the videos on youtube I've been watching a lot of Mexicans seemed to be fat and wearing masks.

Herbie

Could be, they're trying to get some new law through by may that allows them to make vax and QR mandatory.

I heard Ray saying something along those lines. Not too sure from the videos on youtube I've been watching a lot of Mexicans seemed to be fat and wearing masks.
It comes down to which state in Mexico. Some states will implement silly policies and some won’t. The pandemic is over anyway.

I'm.No.One

The thing about a supply chain collapse is the no eco system, tropical or otherwise, will be able to keep up with the population that's propped up by big ag.

Meaning those fruits & fish are gone for in a year. Shoot even in the US all wild game would be hunted into oblivion in a matter of years.

Then you'll find yourself in a country where you're not from around people who feel no connection to you. Meaning, you won't be at the top of any list to share food with.

With that being said myself & family have been looking deeply into Portugal because countries who have recently escaped dictatorships/fascism will last the longest.

The fact that it's in Europe is actually a bonus, because of things collapse you don't look as out of place as you would for example in Bali/Mexico.

i actually live somewhere that has the largest Hispanic immigrant area in our states (live in the boarder of two states) & the Hispanic people are pretty militant here are masking/jabbing/being utterly terrified.

I'm talking even in the orchards we're seeing them many rows apart outside & still wearing masks.

There's also the issue that you can't own land in Mexico. Period. If I was going to resettle somewhere I need to be able to purchase land & with that purchase be eligible for residency (like in Portugal).

If not you will always be at the whim of someone deciding where you're renting is no longer an option & you'll always be jumping through hoops to stay in a country.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Then you'll find yourself in a country where you're not from around people who feel no connection to you. Meaning, you won't be at the top of any list to share food with.
I hadn’t thought of this but it’s a good point.
There's also the issue that you can't own land in Mexico. Period. If I was going to resettle somewhere I need to be able to purchase land & with that purchase be eligible for residency (like in Portugal).
Another great point.

Can you share a little more on what requirements you’re looking for when moving to portugal?

I was thinking a smaller town either near the coast or high altitude.

B

Braveheart

So definitely want to gtfo the city (Amsterdam here) and quite frankly out of any major EU controlled country.

Are there any Peaters residing in Bali? Or planning to?

From a complete meltdown perspective I’d say the tropics are the best place to survive unless you have your own land, catle and are fully self sustainable I don’t see a better option.
The latter requires a bigger investment if you want to do it right.
The added benefit of Bali is that the entire supplychain could collapse and the natives would survive because nature is so plentiful and accessible there (think fish/fruits).

Everything is extremely uncertain right now so it’s hard to guess but if you know of any “safe havens” whether it be a country or region, please share.
your ideas about the tropics are reasonable...

B

Braveheart

Np bro. Hope we get some insights from this. It’s an extremely important topic atm.

As of now my top pics are:
- Bali
- Mexico
- Portugal (though I’ve done no research on this one yet)

But I’m hoping that one of the nordic European countries rise up and leave the EU and completely abolish all the restrictions
Portugal although beautiful and romantic, the EU is lost now.....

B

Braveheart

The thing about a supply chain collapse is the no eco system, tropical or otherwise, will be able to keep up with the population that's propped up by big ag.

Meaning those fruits & fish are gone for in a year. Shoot even in the US all wild game would be hunted into oblivion in a matter of years.

With that being said myself & family have been looking deeply into Portugal because countries who have recently escaped dictatorships/fascism will last the longest.

The fact that it's in Europe is actually a bonus, because of things collapse you don't look as out of place as you would for example in Bali/Mexico.

i actually live somewhere that has the largest Hispanic immigrant area in our states (live in the boarder of two states) & the Hispanic people are pretty militant here are masking/jabbing/being utterly terrified.

I'm talking even in the orchards we're seeing them many rows apart outside & still wearing masks.

If not you will always be at the whim of someone deciding where you're renting is no longer an option & you'll always be jumping through hoops to stay in a country.
Some of these ideas and concerns here are good but many are way off base...will refrain from further comment...Go for it!...check out your dream place for 6 months...you will have the answer....or you can be a little more deep in your research and thinking...that will up your odds before making a costly mistake and losing your nest egg.

Last edited by a moderator:

ursidae

good point. Unless of course, it's innate and universal to all people all around the world to feel compelled to put OP at the top.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Portugal although beautiful and romantic, the EU is lost now.....
I’m not too sure. Will every EU country really go along? Are ((they)) that far in control that there is 0 resistance or at the very least infighting among them? Not everyone with power and wealth is a soulless scumbag.

Nikol

I don’t understand. The Netherlands just announced that all Covid restrictions including the QR code “covid pass” is abolished as of February 25th

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

Some of these ideas and concerns here are good but many are way off base...will refrain from further comment...Go for it!...check out your dream place for 6 months...you will have the answer....or you can be a little more deep in your research and thinking...that will up your odds before making a costly mistake and losing your nest egg.
Why refrain? Please do share any ideas or insights you have.
Anything to put the odds in our favor is more than welcome!

B

Braveheart

I’m not too sure. Will every EU country really go along? Are ((they)) that far in control that there is 0 resistance or at the very least infighting among them? Not everyone with power and wealth is a soulless scumbag.
I am European by birth, then most years in US, now in Central America...really eye opening and refreshing to go to a completely different culture... There is another world out there, that actually outnumbers this world you were born into ...whatever you do...stop being a sheep and following the easy road...challenge yourself...get off the sinking ship. You will be OK.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

I don’t understand. The Netherlands just announced that all Covid restrictions including the QR code “covid pass” is abolished as of February 25th
[note: I google translated it from Dutch to English so can sound a bit funny]:

After June 30, 2022:

Council of Europe has amended resolution 2361 and no longer objects to mandatory vaccines

As of July 1, 2022, the EU has announced the "legislation" for the mandatory EU COVID 19 Certificates that deprive you of all freedoms if you do not have a QR covid certificate.

Kuipers will sign this EU "law" in May 2022. If it becomes a majority, receive is received.

A digital currency is coming at the end of 2022/2023.

The EU can impose a digital ID on every EU citizen without consultation

It would be fantastic but do you really think they’re not going to push a digital token economy after what they’ve done so far?
Look at the macro economy, it’s completely finished this can’t go on.
There’s fabricated wars looming.
They plan on introducing “cyber” issues and network outages.
There will be turbulence at the very least.

In my opinion we’re going to have a few months to half a year of relieve max before the next phase begins.

OP
Jonnie

Jonnie

I am European by birth, then most years in US, now in Central America...really eye opening and refreshing to go to a completely different culture... There is another world out there, that actually outnumbers this world you were born into ...whatever you do...stop being a sheep and following the easy road...challenge yourself...get off the sinking ship. You will be OK.
Could you be a bit more specific? Are you saying Central America is the place to be in the coming years?
I’m looking for a safehaven to live a fulfilling life where I can build, not to travel the world like an unvaxxed criminal nomad and be thrown into a stressful survivalist lifestyle.

B

Braveheart

Could you be a bit more specific? Are you saying Central America is the place to be in the coming years?
I’m looking for a safehaven to live a fulfilling life where I can build, not to travel the world like an unvaxxed criminal nomad and be thrown into a stressful survivalist lifestyle.
No, it worked for me....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom