Any Of These Supplements Good ?

squanch

"Superfood infusions that feature really delicious nut and seed combinations. This one is blueberry, vanilla, chia and cashew. I've been spreading this on gluten free bread from an awesome bakery here in LA."

This has to be the most white suburban wannabe alternative health guru thing I've ever heard.

I also don't know exactly why, but I feel the irresistible urge to punch him in the face.

jyb

Skally said:
"Superfood infusions that feature really delicious nut and seed combinations. This one is blueberry, vanilla, chia and cashew. I've been spreading this on gluten free bread from an awesome bakery here in LA."

This has to be the most white suburban wannabe alternative health guru thing I've ever heard.

I also don't know exactly why, but I feel the irresistible urge to punch him in the face.

He may seem special, but you really need to be that way if you live in LA and want to avoid pufa, soy or other cheap industrial nasties.

johnwester130

There is no such thing as a superfood

The body needs salt, sugar, protein and fat - Peating is about reductionism

One egg yolk has more nutrition than a bag of spirulina, moringa, Maca powder or a greens powder.

One potato has more usable nutrition than spirulina, moringa, Maca powder or a greens powder.

Superfoods do not exist.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals