• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Any Interactions With Paraguard And Progest E?

goodandevil

My girlfriend is curious. I read paraguard lowers progesterone as one mechanism? So would progest e neutralize its effectiveness?

goodandevil

It seems like maybe progesterone in the uterus is.contraceptive, whereas systemically and at lower concentrations, in increases fertility by affecting general health? I emailed supplier, ill update here if I get a usefulrepky =) thank you

tara

IIRC (I haven't been using progesterone cyclicly), progesterone supports pregnancy, and high progesterone prevents the initiation of a new pregnancy (conception). Whether one wants to encourage or discourage conception determines appropriate timing. To prevent conception, skip the progesterone on just the first 5 days of cycle. To encourage it (or just to stay in sync with a healthy cycle), take none in at least the first half of cycle, only after ovulation and then stop before expected menstruation. Some of us take it continuously to reduce symptoms.
I think that thread suggests vaginal for contraception too, but I think the timing is critical too.

Hope someone who knows it better will correct this if I've misunderstood.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Ippodrom47 Vitamin A and B12 interactions? Ask For Help or Advice 4
aliml Interactions between the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and the monoamine oxidase enzymes Scientific Studies 0
M Do policosanols and vitamin b1 have any interactions with other nutrients? how does thiamine affect methyl groups, other b vitamins and histamine? Ask For Help or Advice 0
wealthofwisdom Social interactions while unvaccinated? Vaccines 29
Sam321 Cyproheptadine interactions Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
S L-Optizinc interactions Ask For Help or Advice 6
GreekDemiGod Female Interactions & Hormonal Profile Ask For Help or Advice 38
N Phytic Acid & Interactions With Other Foods Miscellaneous Health Discussions 18
P Theanine Interactions Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Amazoniac Nutrient Interactions - C. E. Bodwell And John W. Erdman Book Recommendations 6
L Vitamin C-aspirin Interactions Scientific Studies 3
W “Interactions Of Cyproheptadine And Methysergide With LSD On Sensory Evoked Activity.” Scientific Studies 15
G SSRIs And Vitamin K2 Interactions Mental Issues 3
Amazoniac Carotene Absorption, Dietary Fat, And Meal Interactions A 17
Amazoniac Interactions Of Thiamine, Riboflavin, And Other B-vitamins Water-Soluble Vitamins 9
Blossom Checking For Medication Interactions Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
Y Any known drug interactions with t3/liothyronine? T3 2
A Drug Interactions: Cyproheptadine And Propranolol ER? Cyproheptadine 2
haidut Interactions Of Vitamin E And K Scientific Studies 21
Dan Wich Supplement Ratios/interactions Supplements 10
L Progest-e and the cold shower effect Progesterone 8
IROM Just ordered Progest-Avail, BHRT Topical Pregnenolone in Vitamin E and BHRT Topical DHEA along with bulk Naringin and Chrysin. Supplements 1
jpgio How much topical progesterone (progest-e) to start with for a man? Progesterone 14
CHEESEHEAD69 Progest-E application: sublingual vs swallowing, which is better? Progesterone 4
L Which website to buy Progest-E from? Progesterone 32
B Applying Progest-E below the navel Female Issues 4
D Has anyone ordered Progest-E from Electrical Body? It’s been 4 days and they still haven’t shipped. Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
C Progest-E for Men Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 40
H Progest-e dosages for a girl w est/androgen dominance Ask For Help or Advice 41
Rinse & rePeat The Progest-E & Raw Honey High Insomnia, Sleep Issues 302
calvert79 Progest E UK Supplier Female Issues 18
D Using Progest-e as Contraceptive Female Issues 20
J Progest E Topical Ask For Help or Advice 1
J Progest E Ask For Help or Advice 3
J Progest-e Progestene Supplements 4
Recoen Progest-e Or Tocovit + Progestene (or Cortinon+ 3:1 Or 8:1)? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 12
D Progest-e And Progestogenic [Danny Roddy] Hair & Nails 98
hiconscience Progesterone Dries Out My Skin Progest-E Skin 3
ecstatichamster The Thread For People Making Their Own Liquid Supplements (progest-e Etc.) Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 9
T Progest-E Dosage Female Issues 9
F Any Success Lengthening Menstrual Cycle Without Progest-E Female Issues 2
F Half Life Of Progest-E - Buccal / Transdermal Application Progesterone 0
cmdshiftdel Progest-e Bad Batch? Worst Period Ever Female Issues 10
M Progest E Side Effects From Too Much Or Not Enough! Female Issues 5
D Vragen Vitamin K2 , C , Progest Ask For Help or Advice 1
A. squamosa Change In Progest-e? Progesterone 22
T Is There A Difference Between Progestene And Progest-E? Progesterone 2
S Are There Alternative Ways To Take Progest E? Progesterone 0
DannyIrons™ Progest-E Bizarre First Experience Ask For Help or Advice 30
Corinne Harding Progest E . A Decrease In My Progesterone Levels? Progesterone 84