Any Insight Into What Is Wrong With Me?

ursidae

Taken on the fourth day of cycle. There are cysts on my ovaries and MRI showed microadenoma on the pituitary
20 years old female with heavy acne. hirsutism, irregular cycle
I'm seeing an endocrinologist but wouldn't mind hearing some other opinions
AO7maYF.jpg

S-VV

Starting with the obvious:
- high prolactin from the microprolactinoma
- low vitamin d
- high corticosteroids + high DHEA => overactive adrenals

You will probably get a D2 agonist for the prolactin, and a D3 supplement for the low 25 OH D. I would also take progesterone, since it blocks the corticoid receptor, and in high doses is an androgen antagonist, however it can do funny things to the menstrual cycle, its a mixed bag for females.

OP
U

ursidae

PCOS, but you already know that?
I assume it’s not just PCOS that’s wrong with me
And how do you fix that? I can’t do keto diet/fasting. I’m taking inositol, Energin, small amount of gtf chromium, will test insulin/glucose tolerance soon

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

Starting with the obvious:
- high prolactin from the microprolactinoma
- low vitamin d
- high corticosteroids + high DHEA => overactive adrenals

You will probably get a D2 agonist for the prolactin, and a D3 supplement for the low 25 OH D. I would also take progesterone, since it blocks the corticoid receptor, and in high doses is an androgen antagonist, however it can do funny things to the menstrual cycle, its a mixed bag for females.
I think they’ll put me on Bromocriptine , I’m a bit nervous about a bromide containing drug. Already taking vitamin D with haiduts k2
Why do you think are my adrenals overactive ?

LLight

Well, I want to say fluid restriction but it's not "peaty" and I know I probably won't be heard but let me say it nonetheless :mrgreen:

OP
U

ursidae

Well, I want to say fluid restriction but it's not "peaty" and I know I probably won't be heard but let me say it nonetheless :mrgreen:
How long/often?
I've been doing that for a long time cause I can't afford a fluoride filter. my only fluid is cucumber and some grapes, cranberry juice once a week. A TCM practitioner told me I'm dehydrated and my kidneys are hurt

LLight

How long/often?
I've been doing that for a long time cause I can't afford a fluoride filter. my only fluid is cucumber and some grapes, cranberry juice once a week. A TCM practitioner told me I'm dehydrated and my kidneys are hurt

Updated PCOS Cure - One Cure for All Diseases
You could follow this protocol for as long as it takes to see expected results (or stops if it doesn't work at all).

And taking more inositol, taurine and glycine betaine. They are osmolytes that could help with dehydration.

There may be other nutrients that could help to support osmolytes metabolism. I have no certitude of what could be needed, maybe zinc, thiamine, vitamine A, molybdenum or boron...

OP
U

ursidae

Updated PCOS Cure - One Cure for All Diseases
You could follow this protocol for as long as it takes to see expected results (or stops if it doesn't work at all).

And taking more inositol, taurine and glycine betaine. They are osmolytes that could help with dehydration.

There may be other nutrients that could help to support osmolytes metabolism. I have no certitude of what could be needed, maybe zinc, thiamine, vitamine A, molybdenum or boron...
That’s an unusual regimen, no harm in trying though I’ll have to source clean water. Do you think drinking water during meals will not interfere with digestion ?

LLight

That’s an unusual regimen, no harm in trying though I’ll have to source clean water. Do you think drinking water during meals will not interfere with digestion ?
To be honest, with the level of fluid restriction you already have, I'm not sure it will make a difference. Upping osmolytes could still be useful though.

For digestion, try it you will see if it interfers

Maljam

Can you not buy bottled water? Or start drinking more milk (more hydrating that water) You are dehydrated because you aren't drinking anything, supplements won't fix that.

OP
U

ursidae

I did an oral glucose tolerance test (75 g of glucose)

Blood sugar was tested at minutes 0, 60 and 120, insulin values are at min 0 and 120. They didn't provide a reference range for insulin at 120 minutes, all I could find was 16-166 mU/l, but now I read it's how much it has increased relative to the value at 0 min that matters..shouldn't be over 5 times the initial value?

VEg8XU1.jpg

Have I got metabolic syndrome?

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

So I found this graph

4wK7BcH.png

It looks like I'm in the insulin resistant group. I wish they had me measure my insulin at 30 and 60 minutes

I also found several studies linking high prolactin levels to insulin resistance and suppression of adiponectin. They don't think I have a prolactinoma as my levels are not in the thousands but there is a possibility for mechanical irritation of the gland. That would make my prolactin levels artificially high. I really hope my insulin resistance is induced by the microadenoma. If not then maybe my high prolactin is not the cause but a symptom. I really hope not!

Max23

My opinion is that these kind of health problems are mainly caused by vaccine injuries. I think vaccines can throw the immune system out of whack and cause genetical damage. By the way have you measured your IgE?

OP
U

ursidae

My opinion is that these kind of health problems are mainly caused by vaccine injuries. I think vaccines can throw the immune system out of whack and cause genetical damage. By the way have you measured your IgE?
The tetanus vaccine damaged me for sure. I got attacked by dogs so had to have it. I got very sick after it, developed severe digestive issues, problems with fat digestion and of course my acne blew up even more. I was on the right track before it happened but I can’t say for sure I’d be in good health now if it wasn’t for it. It contained the aluminium and Mercury adjuvants but I’d think by now those would be out of my system. Im not sure I measured my IgE. I had my IgA measured and it was below range. They prescribed me isoprinosine to raise it but it did not increase it significantly and I’m pretty sure it was the reason my cortisol levels were over 1100 at one point

OP
U

ursidae

But really I’ve had these issues before the vaccine. If I had to pinpoint where it started, it would be fluoride intoxication and being breastfed only 1 month. Im sure if those 2 things hadn’t happened I wouldn’t be here

Max23

OP
U

ursidae

Maybe it doesn´t aply to you, but vaccines are the most wrong and very strong medical interventions. And you had your childhood vaccines. Anyway if you run out of ideas, here are some about vaccines and mitochondrial damage: Vaxxed: Vaccine-Injury: Dr Garth Nicolson - Reversing Mitochondrial Damage (vaccine-injury.info). This one is about tetanus and the vaccine: Why You Never Need A Tetanus Vaccine, Regardless of Your Age or Location.
They mention "lipid replacement therapy" in one of the videos linked. Have you attempted doing that?
The video did not reveal much. Is that the same as the 'phospholipid exchange' by dr patricia kane? 10 ml hemp oil+10 ml lecithin+ 1 ml sunflower oil
I recently read a thread by someone here who recovered taking that along with ionised magnesium and p5p. I wouldn't want to take pufa oils but it's the one thing I haven't tried

Max23

They mention "lipid replacement therapy" in one of the videos linked. Have you attempted doing that?
The video did not reveal much. Is that the same as the 'phospholipid exchange' by dr patricia kane? 10 ml hemp oil+10 ml lecithin+ 1 ml sunflower oil
I recently read a thread by someone here who recovered taking that along with ionised magnesium and p5p. I wouldn't want to take pufa oils but it's the one thing I haven't tried

No I haven´t done that. It seems like a nice theory, but has some problems, like PUFAs. P5P is one of my favorite supplements, but right now I am really disappointed in them. I got really bad eczema from two of the recent ones. Health is such a mystery, but if you have your eyes, muscles and brain, keep digging.

Max23

Patricia Kane´s Phospholipid Exchange is an IV method, the Lipid Replacement Therapy is oral: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/074c/ec52d58cfee84bc67303e7851bd961b65b5f.pdf.