Any Insight Into What Is Wrong With Me?

@ursidae
It could be that your excess cortisol is causing high salt retention in your body and especially the skin, where it causes an pro inflammatory and anti-anti inflammatory immune pattern; this sensitization leads to excess immune infiltration against mere commensal bacteria and permanent combat against a perceived severe cutaneous infection. Maybe your skin lost self tolerance and is in some type autoiflammation/autoimmunity/tissue remodeling process. Physiologic intake of salt and sodium without man-made fake-foods like table salt supplements is quite low, for your bodyweight something like 700-1400mg sodium from all sources, and chloride wherever it falls without supplementation. If you do it, reduce your total salt intake every week by 25% until you reach the target of 700-1400mg max; meat as a reference contains ~700mg of sodium per 2 pounds/1Kilogram. It will take probably months to reduce the bodystorage/skinstorage, and then some more time till die-off of TH17-Helper cells, which possess a pathological pattern and cytokine profile, and which are implicated also in other skin diseases such as psoriasis, and neurological disease like MS. TH17 was named after their hallmark Cytokine, Interleukin 17, which is almost pathognomonic for MS. Low salt is doable, I sweat less and that's it; no side effects whatsoever. At the moment my skin is very clear and I'm doing low salt/adequate salt since many months.

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

@ursidae
It could be that your excess cortisol is causing high salt retention in your body and especially the skin, where it causes an pro inflammatory and anti-anti inflammatory immune pattern; this sensitization leads to excess immune infiltration against mere commensal bacteria and permanent combat against a perceived severe cutaneous infection. Maybe your skin lost self tolerance and is in some type autoiflammation/autoimmunity/tissue remodeling process. Physiologic intake of salt and sodium without man-made fake-foods like table salt supplements is quite low, for your bodyweight something like 700-1400mg sodium from all sources, and chloride wherever it falls without supplementation. If you do it, reduce your total salt intake every week by 25% until you reach the target of 700-1400mg max; meat as a reference contains ~700mg of sodium per 2 pounds/1Kilogram. It will take probably months to reduce the bodystorage/skinstorage, and then some more time till die-off of TH17-Helper cells, which possess a pathological pattern and cytokine profile, and which are implicated also in other skin diseases such as psoriasis, and neurological disease like MS. TH17 was named after their hallmark Cytokine, Interleukin 17, which is almost pathognomonic for MS. Low salt is doable, I sweat less and that's it; no side effects whatsoever. At the moment my skin is very clear and I'm doing low salt/adequate salt since many months.
I could try this though I think I’ve experimented with both pouring it all over meals and having a non existent salt intake for long periods with not much difference. I used the best sea salt I could find

Is natural sodium from celery an ok source?

also at one point I’d dissolve a lot of sea salt and Dead Sea salt in spring water and soak my face in it. After about 10 minutes of soaking the redness/inflammation would be seemingly gone from my skin. I did this for maybe three weeks and rapidly improved until the fourth week during which whenever I soaked my face this would be the reaction

0E49FB72-D73D-4251-A16A-AA8EC25E6B64.jpeg

Also same appearance after eating liver, and after attempting keto diet (too much fat for me ) for 1 day

Things appear better now looking back at this

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals