Any Insight Into What Is Wrong With Me?

Max23

You might be spot on with the vaccines.
My health started to majorly decline end of 2015 when I went to work in Asia and was strongly recommended to take the hepatitis vaccines.
Everything pretty much went to ***t with my gut around that time.

For a long time I thought what did me over was my intake of Doxycycline and Azithromycin right around the same time, but I took them again this year and only saw positive changes.

I wish I could rewind time and not make that stupid mistake.
However what is done is done, and now I'm slowly removing the vaccines from my fat stores by dry fasting and eating lots of raw cheese.
I had five tick encephalitis vaccines in eight years, last one in 2012 and a tetanus vaccine. Problems started in 2010. Had some weird health issues like furunculosis and bad ear infections as well as major depression in 2004. Couldn´t think back then it could be related to vaccines, but now I do think that. There are also childhood vaccines. I don´t know if they are related to my Scheuermann´s disease, or abnormal spinal growth, but you never know. I also wish I could go back in time and undo these vaccines, especially those I chose, because my health is a catastrophe.

mrchibbs

I got the H1N1 vaccine in priority as a teenager in 2010, because of my severe childhood asthma.

Can't say it affected my health right away but within a year I started to experience pretty significant health decline.

Could be linked, who knows? Most of my friends didn't get this vaccine, and experienced full health and vitality in the years to come.

This is just another anecdote.

I read through the testimonies and many are commenting on having wrist pain disappear and that’s something I have. I don’t know if I should be limiting my already quite limited diet though. Maybe I’ll remove the biggest sources

by the way, do you supplement iodine and how much do you take? Any skin reactions from it?

Yes, i wouldn't recommend to reduce oxalate containing foods to zero, just consume the lowest ones, like cucumber and such; i do take iodine as potassium iodine at 400 µg per day, and I feel it doesn't do anything negative to my skin. How is your weight/height? Also if spending time outside is helping you, you might consider a lightbox for increased indoor lighting, which is used for Seasonal Affective Disorder, and I have a hunch that you could maybe have airway allergy to stuff in your place.

Last edited:
Now it is very pale. Vitamin D is one of the causes of that for me. With a zero gluten diet, the green kind of went away. Betaine has caused brown stool for me. I think that might do it for you. Ox bile as well. I haven´t tried that myself, I think I should. Other stuff that has caused brown stool for me are antibiotics, calcium carbonate and caprylic acid. The last one interests me because of antifungal properties. A low vitamin A diet caused perfect stool. There is something to that theory definitely, those juices you mentioned are high of it. And carrot juice doesn´t produce good effects for me, although it is very tasty, Peat also didn´t say good things about it. I think we have in common fat malabsorption and I think it is due to vaccine induced autoimmune intestinal problem. We both had the tetanus vaccine.

Even if a tumor is causing those problems, something is causing the tumor. I heard recently Mike Adams say cancer is the body´s software can not run the hardware properly. So autoimmune and cancer are similar in that sense. So adressing genes might be a research object. Have you seen those films about cancer:

They are more political, but quite informative. Might offer some ideas as well. Their YouTube channel might also https://www.youtube.com/c/thetruthaboutcancer/videos.

My eczema on the hands went really bad, very painful and itchy. Now I think apirin use might be the cause of that. How is your skin? You mentioned dehyration. My body throws water right away, leaving the skin dry.

Have you read this one The Fungal Acne Treatment Bible (2020): Cure Malassezia With Science!? It was mentioned on the forum, just read it and it has some nice thoughts.

I have the feeling that Vitamin A increases usage/wasting of EFA's, and i had very dry skin after high dose Retinol supplementation which lead in hindsight to a staph infection on parts of my hand, which only abated after increased consumption of Flaxseed Oil and a low amount of Sunflowerseed Oil, despite intakes of Arachidonic via muscle meat intake. But maybe increased ingestion of eggs + Flaxseed Oil will help your exczema.

OP
U

ursidae

Yes, i wouldn't recommend to reduce oxalate containing foods to zero, just consume the lowest ones, like cucumber and such; i do take iodine as potassium iodine at 400 µg per day, and I feel it doesn't do anything negative to my skin. How is your weight/height? Also if spending time outside is helping you, you might consider a lightbox for increased indoor lighting, which is used for Seasonal Affective Disorder, and I have a hunch that you could maybe have airway allergy to stuff in your place.
Correct I have allergic rhinitis and dust is a strong trigger. I do my best to eliminate it. the city I live in also has heavy air pollution. When I do diet tweaks sometimes my rhinitis is completely gone regardless of the external environment, so I think a food is causing it
my height is 168, weight 50 kg. I think my problem really is low thyroid from massive fluoride supplementation in childhood. Cabergoline and laxative juices are just addressing the symptoms and likely hurting my thyroid long term. Dr Peat’s opinion is pituitary dominance/tumours is secondary to hypothyroidism.
So I think what I really need to do is take iodine but a dose of 1 mg a day from lugol’s is giving me dime sized cysts and sedates me. Iodine from foods does not produce that effect, though I haven’t tried the most significant source (seaweed). What I take exceeds the dose of 150 mcg that Peat thinks is the safe limit. I’m going to lower it to that amount and maybe add boron (?), hopefully the detox does not produce cystic acne

Yeah I’m looking at lamps already, can’t afford the special stuff so I’m just gonna get the bulbs that peat uses

Correct I have allergic rhinitis and dust is a strong trigger. I do my best to eliminate it. the city I live in also has heavy air pollution. When I do diet tweaks sometimes my rhinitis is completely gone regardless of the external environment, so I think a food is causing it
my height is 168, weight 50 kg. I think my problem really is low thyroid from massive fluoride supplementation in childhood. Cabergoline and laxative juices are just addressing the symptoms and likely hurting my thyroid long term. Dr Peat’s opinion is pituitary dominance/tumours is secondary to hypothyroidism.
So I think what I really need to do is take iodine but a dose of 1 mg a day from lugol’s is giving me dime sized cysts and sedates me. Iodine from foods does not produce that effect, though I haven’t tried the most significant source (seaweed). What I take exceeds the dose of 150 mcg that Peat thinks is the safe limit. I’m going to lower it to that amount and maybe add boron (?), hopefully the detox does not produce cystic acne

Yeah I’m looking at lamps already, can’t afford the special stuff so I’m just gonna get the bulbs that peat uses

interesting. Did you ever tried inhalants/sprays for the airway reactivity? You could also put your mattress/pillow in airtight plastic envelopes, so it doesnt't produce dust while sleeping; something like this can be bought from shops specializing in allergy care.

OP
U

ursidae

interesting. Did you ever tried inhalants/sprays for the airway reactivity? You could also put your mattress/pillow in airtight plastic envelopes, so it doesnt't produce dust while sleeping; something like this can be bought from shops specializing in allergy care.
I was prescribed aerius and a sea water based sprays, then tramazoline hydrochloride sprays. Later on it became impossible to breathe due to hypertrophy of the mucus membrane so surgery was necessary to correct it. It hasn’t been too bothersome the past year, but thanks for the suggestion

JKX

Hi Ursidae. I'm not familiar with you health history so excuse me if I'm wide of the mark. You seem quite obviously hypothyroid and know you are. Why go down the potentially risky iodine route when some form of thyroid and progesterone would seem the logical and safest things to try first?

OP
U

ursidae

Hi Ursidae. I'm not familiar with you health history so excuse me if I'm wide of the mark. You seem quite obviously hypothyroid and know you are. Why go down the potentially risky iodine route when some form of thyroid and progesterone would seem the logical and safest things to try first?
Because I think it’s very likely that I’m deficient in iodine considering my past and my skin reactions to it
All the fluoride I was given is the main thing that distinguishes me from my healthy peers
no doctor was willing to prescribe me thyroid medication in May when my T3 was 3.06, T4 was 9.72, TSH was 2.27
This was my last thyroid panel in September when i was taking a lot of iodine through my skin. I’m sure it’s horrible by this forum’s standards but it was much better than my previous measurement
00589DCC-435C-408B-A40F-E7A803C3822B.jpeg

I already have progesterone and I’m taking it though I’m not at all qualified to be messing around with it. I don’t know about taking thyroid, it’s definitely risky taking this on my own
Cysts have permanent consequences for me so if any amount of supplemental iodine produces those I’m gonna have to reconsider obviously

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

Okay several days into taking progesterone. My mood is much better and no more headaches. And my skin is of course going downhill from it, I was having it under control before this. breakouts all over my forehead and “hormonal” cysts on the jawline. I read a while ago that acne on the right cheek and jawline is related to low progesterone and that’s where I get mine. I’m wondering if I’m not taking a high enough dose or if this is just bad for my skin

Scenes

Okay several days into taking progesterone. My mood is much better and no more headaches. And my skin is of course going downhill from it, I was having it under control before this. breakouts all over my forehead and “hormonal” cysts on the jawline. I read a while ago that acne on the right cheek and jawline is related to low progesterone and that’s where I get mine. I’m wondering if I’m not taking a high enough dose or if this is just bad for my skin
Can't see how prog could be bad for skin. What's your dose? I personally liked higher dose prog for a short period. People say it might help release and remove estrogen from tissue. Low dose doesn't necessarily have that effect.

OP
U

ursidae

Can't see how prog could be bad for skin. What's your dose? I personally liked higher dose prog for a short period. People say it might help release and remove estrogen from tissue. Low dose doesn't necessarily have that effect.
7.5 mg yesterday, I’m increasing it gradually
I’m not completely sure if it’s progesterone, could still be iodine side effects, but the location of the cysts is what they call hormonal. I took my highest dose yesterday and I could feel them growing on my jawline and near my mouth in the next few hours. The more I increase the dose the worse the acne the next day
My skin is extremely sensitive to any hormonal fluctuations. I believe during my 1 year period of clear skin I might have been estrogen dominant. Oversized thighs, edema ankles, even had a slight double chin, worse OCD, intrusive thoughts, anxiety, weak dry hair, severe premenstual pains that I don’t have at all right now. But my skin was clear and acne resistant. I’ve seen it with friends that take estrogen from birth control. They gain weight, develop OCD, become quite aggressive and nervous but skin looks amazing

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

I just remembered that I have a 1 cm nodule on my thyroid. Of course this could be due to iodine deficiency. I’m finding very little information on what peat has said about thyroid supplementation when a nodule is present. What I read on this forum is its risky and he cautioned that something needs to be done to it before taking thyroid. If anyone can find the source that would be helpful

@ursidae
Does the skin condition gets better when you underfeed energetically, lowering of intake of calories from CHO or lipid or both, going on a slight or moderate restriction diet? Care to test that for 1-2 weeks, maybe a energy reduction of 300-500 kcal?

CLASH

Taken on the fourth day of cycle. There are cysts on my ovaries and MRI showed microadenoma on the pituitary
20 years old female with heavy acne. hirsutism, irregular cycle
I'm seeing an endocrinologist but wouldn't mind hearing some other opinions
AO7maYF.jpg

I just remembered that I have a 1 cm nodule on my thyroid. Of course this could be due to iodine deficiency. I’m finding very little information on what peat has said about thyroid supplementation when a nodule is present. What I read on this forum is its risky and he cautioned that something needs to be done to it before taking thyroid. If anyone can find the source that would be helpful

Based on the information presented above (this isn't any medical diagnose, assessment or advice; purely a random strangers opinion), there seems to be an adrenal hyperactivity with a pituitary excess indicated by excess of prolactin. Since we don't have thyroid labs but we do have a thyroid nodule, we can assume some type of thyroid dysfunction. The symptom profile including acne, hirsutism, and irregular cycle can be linked to the excess of DHEA in conjunction with the excess cortisone and top of the range cortisol shown in the lab work, indicating the bodies state in general is pushing that DHEA to convert into other downstream hormones. Considering the microadenoma on the pituitary, my question would be what is causing the pituitary and adrenal glands to up regulate so much and induce the formation of the adenoma with subsequent high cortisone and DHEA output, and high prolactin?

-chronic latent infection?
-Gut dysbiosis?
-Malnutrition/ nutrient deficiencies?
-Chronic psychological stress?
-A combination of all of the above?

My guesses on solutions would be:
-Adjust diet (lower PUFA [balance ratio of O-3:O-6], determine digestive irritants and if starch or sugar is a better individual carb source, eat adequate protein levels [0.6g/lb as per current research], remove possible allergens such as dairy, gluten, soy etc., find suitable fiber sources to avoid colonic dysbiosis or if dysbiosis is present address it) I think its important to keep in mind that diet can be very individual so self experimentation and awareness is necessary
-address any possible latent infections
-address possible nutrient deficiencies (b vitamins, vit c, minerals, fat soluble vitamins)
-supplementing natural dessicated thyroid
-supplementing progesterone perhaps in a continuous dose to start with possibly moving to a cyclical fashion later on
-using a pharmaceutical to address the hyperprolactinemia while addressing everything else
-spend some time in sunlight and in red light
-address sleeping patterns
-address external lifestyle stressors such as work, interpersonal relationships etc. Consider taking some time, if possible, to break for a few months and unwind
(these aren't exactly in a specific order)

Also, I personally would be careful with supplementing large amounts of iodine and large amounts of boron.

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

@ursidae
Does the skin condition gets better when you underfeed energetically, lowering of intake of calories from CHO or lipid or both, going on a slight or moderate restriction diet? Care to test that for 1-2 weeks, maybe a energy reduction of 300-500 kcal?
There is a slight improvement, but not really a significant reduction. If I fast for three days I still get new cysts on the third day. I don’t really do it because my cortisol is so high and because weight melts off me very easily

OP
U

ursidae

Based on the information presented above (this isn't any medical diagnose, assessment or advice; purely a random strangers opinion), there seems to be an adrenal hyperactivity with a pituitary excess indicated by excess of prolactin. Since we don't have thyroid labs but we do have a thyroid nodule, we can assume some type of thyroid dysfunction. The symptom profile including acne, hirsutism, and irregular cycle can be linked to the excess of DHEA in conjunction with the excess cortisone and top of the range cortisol shown in the lab work, indicating the bodies state in general is pushing that DHEA to convert into other downstream hormones. Considering the microadenoma on the pituitary, my question would be what is causing the pituitary and adrenal glands to up regulate so much and induce the formation of the adenoma with subsequent high cortisone and DHEA output, and high prolactin?

-chronic latent infection?
-Gut dysbiosis?
-Malnutrition/ nutrient deficiencies?
-Chronic psychological stress?
-A combination of all of the above?

My guesses on solutions would be:
-Adjust diet (lower PUFA [balance ratio of O-3:O-6], determine digestive irritants and if starch or sugar is a better individual carb source, eat adequate protein levels [0.6g/lb as per current research], remove possible allergens such as dairy, gluten, soy etc., find suitable fiber sources to avoid colonic dysbiosis or if dysbiosis is present address it) I think its important to keep in mind that diet can be very individual so self experimentation and awareness is necessary
-address any possible latent infections
-address possible nutrient deficiencies (b vitamins, vit c, minerals, fat soluble vitamins)
-supplementing natural dessicated thyroid
-supplementing progesterone perhaps in a continuous dose to start with possibly moving to a cyclical fashion later on
-using a pharmaceutical to address the hyperprolactinemia while addressing everything else
-spend some time in sunlight and in red light
-address sleeping patterns
-address external lifestyle stressors such as work, interpersonal relationships etc. Consider taking some time, if possible, to break for a few months and unwind
(these aren't exactly in a specific order)

Also, I personally would be careful with supplementing large amounts of iodine and large amounts of boron.

thank you for the response
correct, I do have digestion issues that need to be worked on. I suspect still insufficient acid, bile, enzymes, nutrient absorption. Baking soda test produces a burp after about half an hour, sometimes not at all. My best time was 6 minutes a few months ago. I had a colonoscopy/endoscopy done in august that revealed wounding, inflammation, changes in the structure of the villi, stool test revealed severe dysbiosis. The other issue is low IgA that didn't raise much from isoprinosine. I've read high cortisol causes immunosuppression. They administered IV PPI during my week of hospital stay. From what I've read the half life is short but the binding to the proton pumps is irreversible and it may take 3 months to get back to baseline depending on protein turn over and the accesibility of the disulphide bond to glutathione. If supplemental glutathione doesn't fix this then I don't know what else is left to try. Tried upping salt intake, lots of water, drinking it away from meals, iodine, zinc, b3, glycine, ACV, betaine HCL, ginger, lemon water, celery juice, exercises for parasympathetic activation....

I know I shouldn't take too much iodine even though there is definitely a defficiency- dental fluorosis, thyroid nodules, ovarian cysts, hypochlorhydria, being able to sleep when I take it

What brand of NDT?
How do I address the chronic infections? I don't want to worsen my digestion with an antibiotic

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

Also I tested my hGH just in case since my IGF1 is above the reference range, it's normal (7.23 ng/ml) so that's one more thing I don't understand

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals