Any Home Remedies To Get Bigger Breast?

natedawggh

I just want a B cup, a B cup that's close to C or a C would be great. No pills or surgery, thanks

progesterone always increases breast size. My mother complains about the increase, at her age she doesn't care or need to have them larger. She takes Progest-E

haidut

Forum Supporter
Topical DHT is the best thing for breast size increase. Topical DHEA is second best. Both approaches studied extensively in animals and have a few human studies behind them as well. Estrogen will also make breasts grow, but not in a good way - i.e. a pre-cancerous growth.

Ras

Topical DHT is the best thing for breast size increase. Topical DHEA is second best. Both approaches studied extensively in animals and have a few human studies behind them as well. Estrogen will also make breasts grow, but not in a good way - i.e. a pre-cancerous growth.
n=1, but I will confess that both low doses and ludicrous doses of DHEA for many months, in DMSO for a while and in ethanol and propylene glycol for a while, produced no breast growth in a twenty-six year old female. But again, n=1 here. Progesterone did give growth, but at the cost of an increase in overall fatness.

Cases detailed on BreastNexus show few women experiencing appreciable increase. While there are outliers that get great growth, others that try their same protocol see little. They seem fond of massages, Pueraria Mirifica, and fenugreek.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
Say whaaa?! :wideyed: I would have thought the opposite

Maybe the confusion comes from the fact that DHT is used to treat gyno - an estrogen and GH driven condition. Like I said, this is not good growth and DHT is perfectly within its "rights" to suppress it. DHT causes healthy breast growth, as mentioned in the study on DHT and breast cancer as I posted just a few days ago.

Tumber

I wonder if female bodybuilders would like DHT. Lean out while maintaining breast size, then they get even bigger post-competition. Likewise for women who exercise to lose weight but don't want to lose breast size. Maintain, then automatically get bigger during recovery.

Xisca

I can hardly fill a A cup, and I take progestE, and no change.... I have tried to increase the dose and I do not feel any effect. Even when I took it 3 or 4 times a day during 1 month.
That is more practical to have them small, but I would like a Little more, just to look as a female in my clothes. Well, now you find cheating bras anyway.... I want no more than look like a teen. and I want no pain, which was the problem, now I know I am estrogen dominant.....
So what, if progestE is not enough?

Tumber

I know a couple of girls who did the weight loss-recovery thing I mentioned above, with oral supplements, and several others tried the same supplements but without doing the weight loss. The ones who lossed weight, gained, while the others didn't. The weight was put on everywhere, but if you trigger fat loss and apply DHEA or Progesterone to your breasts at night, there might be a local fat gain when you recover. Eating something sweet to raise insulin was another key factor I think.

One problem maybe the absorption rate of topical DHEA/progesterone. But if you apply it with DMSO it may have a systemic (rather than local) effect instead.

Last edited:

Sheila

I am not sure that progesterone increases breast size directly. As I understand it, progesterone and oestrogen share the same receptors, the same seats on the bus if you like. If high progesterone supplementation knocks oestrogen off the bus, and it is not cleared properly by the liver or a sluggish metabolism, I suspect it's around long enough to affect other tissue including inducing breast enlargement, as oestrogen is proliferative in nature. Oestrogen not being cleared properly will play with blood sugar, cortisol levels so diet and bowel health becomes really quite critical unless weight gain around the middle is also desired. With progest E, there may be a contributing factor where large doses of vitamin e induce a sodium deficiency accidentally and there is then water retention on top of the other oestrogen effects (and breast pain) and water retention over time is oestrogenic in itself too. Progestins (fake progesterones beloved of current medicine) are known to induce weight gain and cause sugar dysregulation, but I think that is because they actually act as pro-oestrogens. I am happy to be wrong about progesterone's effects if anyone can offer a different perspective on this.
Thank you, Sheila

Footscray

My wife has always been a little insecure about her breast size. I think they are perfect. They are real! She has admitted as we get older that she's now glad they weren't too big as they'd be starting to sag. Good luck I hope you can make some improvements but don't think they have to be big. I am a red blooded Aussie male and love the female form as much as any. But I don't get the big breasts thing??

CherrySodaBomb

I can't speak to the efficacy of most of this, but for background my "research" into this stems from a combination of being a breast man, and having dated a girl with a natural bra size of H who had an obscure "hucow" fetish and explored breast growth through use of pumps and various creams. Ironically I'm now with a small-chested girl who wants to increase her bra size. What I've seen recommended:

-Domperidone, induces lactation, I believe it's prescription only.
-Fenugreek, more of a wonder drug home remedy. I've seen it suggested for everything from cholesterol, increasing testosterone and increasing breast size to changing the smell of one's semen (said to make it smell like maple syrup, gave off more of a celery smell if you ask me.)
-Peuraria Mirifica, very popular predominantly in Asian countries. My girlfriend bought a cream using this, and claimed to notice significant swelling while using it regularly, but to be honest I never noticed a difference myself.
-Bovine Ovarian Glandular, this seems to currently be the most popular thing suggested everywhere so far. I bought a bottle for her, we haven't gotten around to actually trying it yet.
-Growth hormones found in beef and milk. I've seen it suggested the introduction of McDonald's to Japan is a major contributing factor in bra sizes increasing there, while general body weight isn't.
-Soy products in general increase estrogen levels.

Assuming any of this actually works, I'd compliment it with a ton of water and vitamin E as well as cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks.

schultz

I've seen it suggested the introduction of McDonald's to Japan is a major contributing factor in bra sizes increasing there

My guess, if breast size is indeed increasing in Japan, would be the introduction of the birth control pill. Japan didn't approve the pill until 1999.

kayumochi

My guess, if breast size is indeed increasing in Japan, would be the introduction of the birth control pill. Japan didn't approve the pill until 1999.

I spent almost two decades in Japan so I vote all of the above ^^^. There is good and bad around the radical change in the Japanese diet after WWII. When I first moved to Japan it was still common to see elderly women with "bent back disease," a spinal curvature so bad the women walked around doubled over. That generation is largely gone. One still sees a lot of young women with bow legs, however.

BibleBeliever

This woman as do many others say that simply getting pregnant is the easiest way to make the breasts larger:
It also helps achieve the woman's natural biological purpose.
Historically women saw it as a great curse to be barren. Now in these modern times they see it as a blessing; often never baring children and becoming strange cat ladies as they age.
Modern times are very deranged.

InChristAlone

Yes I grew at least a cup size from pregnancy and breastfeeding, but not everyone does, I know some pretty flat chested breastfeeding Mama's.

Ideonaut

I wonder if female bodybuilders would like DHT. Lean out while maintaining breast size, then they get even bigger post-competition. Likewise for women who exercise to lose weight but don't want to lose breast size. Maintain, then automatically get bigger during recovery.
Yes, would definitely like to see some bigger ***s on them female bodybuilders.

Luann

I wonder how breast fat compares to those other fat storage sites that were measured for pufa content. if breast fat is mostly pufa, i'll be happy to deplete there because i wouldn't mind going down a cup size :emoji_fingers_crossed:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals