Any Home Remedies To Get Bigger Breast?

juliaallen

I just want a B cup, a B cup that's close to C or a C would be great. No pills or surgery, thanks

scarlettsmum

I would not recommend this but when I took estrogen pills (birth control) my breasts jumped from A cup to D cup within 4 months! Obviously I have no proof that it was indeed caused by that as I was also a growing teenager but in my family all women have cup A boobs and no history of bc pill usage. But I have heard of other women claiming that their boobs enlarged when put on the pill and in general women's cup size is now bigger than it was back in 1980's. Although it could do with women's weight going up overall. I am interested however if there are actually any safe methods. Now that would be a money spinner! :)

Blossom

Forum Supporter
general women's cup size is now bigger than it was back in 1980's.
The bra industry has changed sizing too and what used to be a C cup is now a D cup for example. I only realized this because when I started recovering my breast grew a lot and I was shocked when I bought new bras that I needed a larger cup size than what I had previously wore while pregnant. I knew my breast weren't larger than when I was pregnant so I started reading and discovered that the bra industry has been engaged in what is called vanity sizing.
'They vanity sized it': Modern bra sizes are a scam intended to flatter the wearer, insists top lingerie expert
Sorry to derail your thread julia.

scarlettsmum

The bra industry has changed sizing too and what used to be a C cup is now a D cup for example. I only realized this because when I started recovering my breast grew a lot and I was shocked when I bought new bras that I needed a larger cup size than what I had previously wore while pregnant. I knew my breast weren't larger than when I was pregnant so I started reading and discovered that the bra industry has been engaged in what is called vanity sizing.
'They vanity sized it': Modern bra sizes are a scam intended to flatter the wearer, insists top lingerie expert
Sorry to derail your thread julia.
I believe it, just like with clothes in general. However I still find it strange that I went up 3 sizes within such short period of time. Also I didn't realise this sort of diet makes you more curvy. I am actually 32 G now and people ask me if I lost weight as I seem more shapely despite lack of exercise and despite the fact that I actually put on weight. Must be the protein. And me too, I'm sorry to derail your thread Julia, guilty as charged.

strange but I have known of women who focused on their breasts, feeling them from the inside, a kind of meditation. And over time their breasts grew bigger and they felt much more sexual.

Emstar1892

I thought progesterone was key here? About a year after the contraceptive pill mine were small and horribly un-perky...like there was no volume at all as though they'd been deflated. I had low progesterone back then (confirmed by labs)!

In terms of home remedies, only increasing my fat intake seems to make a difference. Not adding calories or gaining weight, just getting more fat. For me anyway :) on super low fat I started to look like a boy..

Ohhh yeah!

Gain some weight from well balanced diet if you are thin, maybe try some hormonal supplements, blood tests to check if anything that needs adjusting, could try weight training to stretch and grow the muscle/skin around the chest. Hope you reach your goal!

L

lollipop

I thought progesterone was key here? About a year after the contraceptive pill mine were small and horribly un-perky...like there was no volume at all as though they'd been deflated. I had low progesterone back then (confirmed by labs)!
I agree! Progesterone helps this...

natedawggh

I just want a B cup, a B cup that's close to C or a C would be great. No pills or surgery, thanks

In terms of home remedies, only increasing my fat intake seems to make a difference. Not adding calories or gaining weight, just getting more fat. For me anyway :) on super low fat I started to look like a boy..

My mother dislikes using progesterone because it makes her breasts larger (but she likes the other health promoting effects). So yeah progesterone. She uses's Peat's progest-e from Long Natural Health

keith

I know I don't speak for all men, but I think large breasts are over-rated, and I think often times women are needlessly insecure about them. I think breasts (and other parts) of all sizes are sexy. I know societal pressure can cause feelings of insecurity when one doesn't "measure up" to certain pre-conceived standards, but don't over think it. I know it is a little cliché, but when you love yourself for who you are, you really will be more attractive to others in ways that bigger boobs can't match.

InChristAlone

I know I don't speak for all men, but I think large breasts are over-rated, and I think often times women are needlessly insecure about them. I think breasts (and other parts) of all sizes are sexy. I know societal pressure can cause feelings of insecurity when one doesn't "measure up" to certain pre-conceived standards, but don't over think it. I know it is a little cliché, but when you love yourself for who you are, you really will be more attractive to others in ways that bigger boobs can't match.
Wow!! Thanks Keith, you rock!

milk_lover

please don't ask me how I may know, but pregnenolone/progesterone and topical aspirin+niacinamide+caffeine may help :)

tara

Not that i'd make it a priority, but I went form having trouble filling an A cup to comfortably filling a B while pursuing improved general health. I'd say the key factor was probably ...
food.

DesertRat

I had small breasts my entire life (to age 58) until they grew to a 36D after 2 1/2 years of Peating. I was estrogen dominant my whole life, thin, wired, scant periods. Birth control pills and bioidentical hormones didn't do a thing, nor did DHEA supplements. I really think the aspirin and Progest-E made the difference. But truly, I liked my small breasts better. More freedom to go braless; easier to lie on stomach: less weight on shoulders.; much easier to buy clothing. Large breasts are definitely overrated.

Maretch

Nothing works better than doing special breast exercises. I think is the only thing that can make them look better... I don't think there is something else that can help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals